Page 320 of 371 FirstFirst ... 220270310315318319320321322325330370 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,400 of 7406

Thread: Beast's Lair History

I personally prefer "cockglock" but to each their own.

Blog Entries
    Christ almighty the receipts.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrubland View Post
    Years later and I still get blamed for losing that forum dump but I totally swear I handed off what I had to like 4 people and where are those assholes!

On that subject, it was widely believed that someone reported old BL to proboards but it was likely due to a recent update to their TOS which old BL had infractions on already (mostly the no 18+ stuff) there was literally a thread called anonymous hentai thread and we had a whole-ass lemon fanfic section. The aftermath of the whole situation is actually pretty hard to cover because it happened fairly quickly over like a 5 hour span between 3am-8am PST. I remember talking to Roadbuster about saving as much content as we could and then going to sleep and waking up to everything being on fire and people pointing the finger at everybody else.

If I am to be retroactively banned for past mistakes, this is like my 5th account. I've actively shitpost right back at C_V, nanash, and I also outdid resident nonexistent post content emagevil. I've RP'd as a girl for months. I got deaththreats from wingzero for that time I cheated at a contest. I dox'd like 3 people. Baited Mike. Derailed many threads. Got yelled at by Baiken. Heavily responsible for post counts not mattering.

Also I largely considered 7th to be a quarantine zone for idiotic thoughts so coming from somebody that made that place their home, it should be worrisome they got out.
    ?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Yeah, is this a real or ironic confession?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

I am not even sure any of that really counts as a confession when its already been well documented and anybody that still remembers me knows my old BL forum antics even if I have been dead here for like 7-8 years.

Blog Entries
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in 7th Dimension, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on CV and Nahash, and I also outdid resident nonexistent post content emagevil. I've RP'd as a girl for months. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with doxxes the likes of which you've never seen before. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. I got deaththreats from wingzero for that time I cheated at a contest, I got yelled at by Baiken. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    What the fuck am I reading here?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    love u too
    Spoiler:

Anyone who can remember every poster on this chart has a pension
    I know I can't, but I'd like to give it a try based on mostly the Avatar's and my very hazy memory of them. The descriptions don't really do anything to jog my mind. I don't mean to offend anyone by claiming they fit into the description or anything so sorry in advance if that's the case as said mostly purely guessing here based on avatar. Also I really hope this doesn't count as dredging up the drama from the past pages, I don't think so but I'd be very sorry if it does.

Going from left to right top to bottom:

I think first one is Five_X, cause I feel like I remembering him having that avatar. Second might be Tobias, although I feel like this is a mistake not saying he wasn't doing content posting or anything I just feel like someone else might've had a Taiga avatar like that. Next up is Paitouch pretty confident about that. No clue about this next avatar, but maybe it's Spinach but I can't really place that avatar to him he sure did meme back in the day though although his most memorable avatar to me was Herc with a Hassan mask, if it's not him it might be Leo just because this list contains quite a few of the users with high post counts back then. Middle one is easy, it's Mike. Going by the Medea avatar I'd guess it would be Milbunk. Could also be I think lethum was his name? Sorry if it got his name wrong. I think those two were the ones I'd associate with Medea avatars. Aoko... Maybe Knighturtle? I feel like he had an Aoko avatar, but who knows as said if memory serves the people on this chart had a high post count so could be Leo or Spin for all I know, but my mind just wants to associate KT with Aoko. I3uster, very confident here. Tsukihime 2 when? Vegeta crying - nothing more needs to be said it's C_V.

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    [KITCHEN ADS FLASHBACKS INTENSIFY]
    Yeah, that part was great. Mike probably was just looking out for his users so they could get a new kitchen fitted out really easily. Didn't food's forum also have some interesting ads or am I misremembering that?

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    Stuff about Mike to keep this post shorter
    ]Well to not use overly biased language since the people in question can't defend themselves here:

Mike stayed around because the previous moderation team thought they could resocialize him while he fucked with every part of the creative side of BL. While the GD crowd was more actively hostile towards Mike due to the natural confrontational tone there, I think what in the end caused the mass user uprising that lead to the staff being reformed was more the fact that he, as said, kept going into FF and RP threads and just start 5 pages of inane arguments.

If you are told over and over a blatantly awful poster who keeps shitting up entirely unrelated threads with his posts shouldn't be banned because he should be given a chance, and then one person on the staff is obviously close friends with them, you eventually reach a boiling point.
    Yeah, I remember Mike basically greeting new people and then immediately starting on their stance on Sakura, but I might not be remembering it quite right. So sorry to Mike if that wasn't quite the case.

As for general hands-off-ness, we used to have a pretty high age average for an internet forum so you could just let people be reasonable, and our forum culture naturally gravitated towards letting derails happen as well as letting the tone get heated since that really created the atmosphere of GD people used to enjoy a lot.

It obviously also has to do with community size. We don't even need subforum specific mods because we are so tiny, I could put all active posters into one mid sized room.
    The derails were quite fun, didn't someone make a Gabrielblessing fanfiction thread, because discussion about his stuff kept derailing other topics. And then that thread was the one that got derailed quite a lot, I'd like the say the most but probably not.

>when you destroyed Raff so badly that Dark Pulse gave a gold name to everyone and then took them away out of shame
    And then he forgot to remove Lianru's for a year or two afterwards. By the way hi Lian, if you're seeing this since I did see one post of yours in this thread.

I'm just an old shitposter so its only fitting I get shitposted at.

Ive always associate aoko with roadbuster and chaos greyblood.

I see you down there Tobias and I just want to say I have an old picture of you with a pigeon on your head and I don't know why I've had it for so many years for no apparent reason.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    What the fuck am I reading here?
    Next you'll say, "What's a VCR? Or a floppy disk? Or a gearshift?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    I'm just an old shitposter so its only fitting I get shitposted at.

Ive always associate aoko with roadbuster and chaos greyblood.

I see you down there Tobias and I just want to say I have an old picture of you with a pigeon on your head and I don't know why I've had it for so many years for no apparent reason.
    Only been around on this forum, not the first one, so for the most part Roadbuster is Alphard I think for me, the character from Canaan. Chaos Greyblood, certainly could fit for Aoko since I also remember him having an Aoko avatar, but for that particular picture of Aoko KT just kinda came to mind so I went with that.

Also I feel like that picture was also posted on this board once, or at least #notes cause I also feel like I saw such a picture in connection with Tobias on here.

Its specifically from their japan trip way back when.

I also remember seeing a picture of verg pounding mochi with a mallet just before his nordic blood awoke and caused an earthquake in japan right after.

I just want to give you big props for killing your white whale by finishing Promise, gg no re

Also don't be a stranger! This is technically your only active account anyway, might as well use it to post vintage Tsukihime memes.

I feel bad if you read it, I never fixed the formatting. Good god was that even on this BL. That is not something I ever expected someone to remember.

Speaking of vintage, does anybody remember that side-scrolling shooter game evospace made that one time. It was totally unpolished and barely functional but I remember there being a playable build on old BL.

Type-A, yeah. Few years ago I asked around to see if anyone still had it, but no dice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in 7th Dimension, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on CV and Nahash, and I also outdid resident nonexistent post content emagevil. I've RP'd as a girl for months. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with doxxes the likes of which you've never seen before. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. I got deaththreats from wingzero for that time I cheated at a contest, I got yelled at by Baiken. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    If this was shorter, I'd make it part of my signature.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Okay so after hunting down the original post, was made by Spinach by the way I now know 2, but I'm not sure about the middle of the top row yet.

Alignment Chart
    Middle row left was Leo and bottom row left was Strife in case anyone else was wondering.

Also I found this while digging for that info:
    Translator Tobias

Aka Paitouch having fun.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    I personally prefer "cockglock" but to each their own.
    That's clearly not a Glock, sir. Cock has better taste than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    If this was shorter, I'd make it part of my signature.
    Just spoiler it, don't let your memes be memes.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries

Just spoiler it, don't let your memes be memes.
    I already have mine spoilered, the problem is that Beast's Lair doesn't let me add anything else. Iirc, if I add a single character more, I'll blow the limit.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    Okay so after hunting down the original post, was made by Spinach by the way I now know 2, but I'm not sure about the middle of the top row yet
    Yeah I think that Leo Avatar was back when he was changing names every couple months, Taiwan Superstore or some such. And that's definitely Toby.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.