Page 333 of 371 FirstFirst ... 233283323328331332333334335338343 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 7406

Thread: Beast's Lair History

Blog Entries
    That actually would be Takeuchi. But as far as I'm aware, his artstyle is not part of Mahoyo.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    I've been wondering this every time this banner popped up, who exactly are the girls in the right and left on this banner? The one on the right kinda reminds me of Sakura but somehow I don't think it's her and I'm clueless about the left one.
    Banner
    Funny that you asked that while as the quote also states I'm late
    times infinity?
    again

Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    Late again. [...]

At least if I remember correctly here's "fun fact" about one of the banners. One features artwork from Tusia and I think the character to the right side of that one is actually Tusia's "anime version" of herself, rather than what I'd guess some might think to be Saber.
    I actually kind of answered this 2 months in advance.

Edit: Also that's why that character has blue-ish gray eyes if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Malgos; January 8th, 2022 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    I guess this is the best thread to ask this.

What's the current verdict on Food's sockpuppets?

Araya and No U sword took a while to get banned, and it seems there's nothing like IP banning or the sort. Are you just going to keep banning them when they keep up, will you give each one a few days for him to have fun, like, what's happening?
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    So there is no consensus at all, got it
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    If only democracy worked

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    It’s okay. He keeps reincarnating.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Truly the Roa of the forum.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna DM food and tell him to name his next sockpuppet indian snake meat.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Temflakes403 View Post
    So there is no consensus at all, got it
    my plan was to keep doing it till it stops being funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I'm considering saying you shouldn't have ever done it, but now every time I'm about to say something meant to be witty I feel bad for how unfunny it is
    Cat and mouse with food still isn't that funny though
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:

so what happened to battle moon wars 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much nothing.

Comun's post in Questions is actually the first time I've seen the full food dossier laid out (never cared enough to investigate I suppose), and he sounds like a load of shit tbh. And the persistence makes him look even more pathetic.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to my world.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    In this godforsaken world that's falling apart it is nice knowing that there are still things that will never change. No matter how much time passes, I know that if I go take a peek at the forum, food will still be there, making Roa look like an amateur by comparison
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

Blog Entries
    Food was right about one thing, which was that almost all moderation in 2012 was total shit and that they should be called out for it. However, calling them out made them hate him, and when they began to actively look at him for excuses to ban him and hey had some success. When they couldn't find things they just invented things.

Of course, food was sexist and posted here like he was still on /fate/ or /a/ with a hint of 2007 /b/, and more than one incident earned him a justifiable punishment. But conversely more than one incident was contrived and blown out of proportion to keep pushing towards a "justifiable" permaban.

Of course a few people still perpetuate the rumor that food WANTED a ban, and when denied his request for a ban he went off the rails trying to get banned. That rumor's pretty convenient for the old staff that would rather that be the narrative than the more accurate "he said we suck so we began taking and creating opportunities to ban him." Now the ban sticks because he played the new account ban evasion game, regardless of how appropriate his original ban was.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    so what happened to battle moon wars 2
    What Petri said. I can give a bit more info though.

So this all the discussion and brainstorming place in an IRC chatroom primarily, besides the forum threads you can see. I can't remember who was there since it was years back, around a decade at this point.

Someone on the "team" (Milbunk I think) got permission from the original devs to use their stuff to make a sequel. Not sure on the details but it was gonna be free so no one could complain.

Someone else (RR121 I think) figured out how to export map files and tilesets, and a way to use some kinda program to assemble them into new maps. There were hiccups and we had trouble with elevation and ledges and such, but it worked and we could get maps into the engine and move around on them. Hope he's doing well now.

Someone else (me) made a few maps using the above method and got very excited about it.

A very talented artist (lesliep, now that's a nostalgic name) did some art and a bit of animation for like one character and we were all hyped. Hope she's doing well now.

We all worked on (translation, said "wouldnt this be cool" on) the story and I can't remember many of the details. There's the DP stuff on the forum thread but we didn't entirely stick with that. We had the first few levels roughly planned out in terms of plot and join order and such. The tutorial would've been the OC duo from BMW1 training in a simulator, before a bunch of weird enemies popped up from a portal. It would've ended with the portal closing and them feeling like they'd missed something important. We'd then never see them again because no one wanted them in BMW2. The plot would've been about DAs and the dark six or something. There were all these complex conditions and such that would've been completely unfeasible to do.

Mike was mad that we went with UBW Shirou instead of HF Shirou again. He did his usual "but what about muh Sakura" thing. That was fun.

The 2015 dropbox file with all the work we'd done is gone now.

Overall it was a mild embarrassment run by a bunch of teenagers and honestly I wish the BMW2 development forum could either be deleted or archived somewhere dark and obscure where no one can see it by browsing BL and even google's algorithm won't pick it up.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One can only wonder what would have happened had the tides of history washed a different shore, and BMW2's development activity overlapped with the explosion of FGO popularity.
    Last edited by Five_X; January 20th, 2022 at 02:31 PM.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Food was right about one thing, which was that almost all moderation in 2012 was total shit and that they should be called out for it. However, calling them out made them hate him, and when they began to actively look at him for excuses to ban him and hey had some success. When they couldn't find things they just invented things.

Of course, food was sexist and posted here like he was still on /fate/ or /a/ with a hint of 2007 /b/, and more than one incident earned him a justifiable punishment. But conversely more than one incident was contrived and blown out of proportion to keep pushing towards a "justifiable" permaban.

Of course a few people still perpetuate the rumor that food WANTED a ban, and when denied his request for a ban he went off the rails trying to get banned. That rumor's pretty convenient for the old staff that would rather that be the narrative than the more accurate "he said we suck so we began taking and creating opportunities to ban him." Now the ban sticks because he played the new account ban evasion game, regardless of how appropriate his original ban was.
    derp. This isn’t true in the slightest. We worked pretty hard to avoid banning him actually. Hell back then we had an agreement wherein if possible I wouldnt be the one to issue any warnings or something because we knew that due to him disliking me personally if it came from he would lash out and result in further punishment and we were trying to not let that happen.

EDIT: let’s put that a little more in perspective. Just to be clear, the team was working so hard to give him a chance to straighten out we actually were discussing who was most likely to be able to give him a smack when he earned one that he wouldn’t go full diva and do something to get another.