Page 208 of 371 FirstFirst ... 108158198203206207208209210213218258308 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 7406

Thread: Beast's Lair History

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Look it's my life's mission to find out who started that "Zouken ordered Shinji to rape Sakura" thing and kill them. They're my six-fingered man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    i miss fanon
    Start some on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    its not the same when i know the answers

it used to be the age of gods, with wonders and mysteries roaming the earth

now they have given way to science
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, for the record. Continuing on the horrible "usernames becoming names" discussion from the closed thread. To be Baiken'd (or Le Baiken'd) was a thing, but it didn't mean just being brutally disproved. It was rather a combination of being brutally disproved, wall of texted and ninja'd all in one. That guy's keystrokes per minute and insistence were sick. He actually "won" lots of arguments via attrition. Only Mike ever surpassed him in sheer wall of texting IMO.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 29th, 2015 at 10:10 AM.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    what about dartz

as for my fanon i guess theres still "shirou wasnt going to actually kill shinji in fate route" but thats not fanon

- - - Updated - - -

time to start propagating this on twitter

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I forgot about him. Dartz may have him beaten in words per post, but not in words per day. Peak Baiken was posting walls of text in every active GD thread at once (and this was when BL was more active and before the big thread unification, so that means like 20 threads at once).

...About the other thing, now that Shirou has been revealed to be the Terminator, I think it's fanon again D:

Ufotable Terminator Shirou would totally kill his ass.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; October 29th, 2015 at 10:30 AM.
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    what reveal

yamete

Blog Entries
    well I mean if you mean "he wasn't 100% definitely going to kill shinji" then that's already true because he gave shinji a choice between "take down the barrier or die" and shinji did not choose "or die" and consequently was not killed

JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    it came up when we were talking about how shirou can reconcile wanting to save everyone in fate route and just going right to "time to die shinji" when he fights him

and yet the narrative presents him as having stuck to his ideals all the way through

but theres nothing in his internal monologue that says he actually intends to kill him, we just see him intimidating and roughing shinji up, bluffing him into dropping the field

Blog Entries
    I mean "hmm I could definitely snap his neck" isn't something you usually think when not wanting to kill someone, but to me it feels like kind of a pre-UBW hint at Shirou being a bit fucked up and the whole "kill one to save many" thing.

It just doesn't really work because Nasu didn't establish well enough that Shirou and Shinji have been friends for years and generally like each other. So you're just like, yeah sure I guess it's normal to kill this random guy who's trying to kill everybody.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    I love the period right after new BL showed up (which is when I joined) and before the MEMEBOYS arrived. No one got banned for being an ass except Mike, who deserved it, people weren't afraid to say dumb shit and be silly, tons of great fanfics were being written and we all laughed at terrible authors together, irony wasn't a thing, and basically it was all was cool and interesting. Of course, it was a shitty time for RP compared to today, where you can actually join a roleplay and expect it to not die within the month, so it's not all black and white.
    100% agreed with this. BL of '11 to '13 was the best, and as far as I'm concerned, the forum has been slowly dying since then. Also, I disagree it used to be way more 4channy, and in fact it was much more 4channy during late 2014 and the beginning of this year.

Anyway, I might as well say my opinion on the latest bans. My interaction with Christemo wasn't much, as it only consisted of two posts where he was trying to bait me into something (I think). Still, it is sort of a shame to see him go, because I never found his posts as bad as advertised, if obnoxious at times. Maybe only when he was part of the whole dumb 'let's intentionally derail all the threads' thing. Hell, if I think about it, his contribution-to-shitpost ratio was better than some if not most of the memeboys.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

who are these memeboys?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snow View Post
    who are these memeboys?
    U
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    100% agreed with this. BL of '11 to '13 was the best, and as far as I'm concerned, the forum has been slowly dying since then.
    we have identified the killer

it was the UBW anime, with the candlestick, in the library
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by @Leo-chan View Post
    U
    She's a memegirl.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    we have identified the killer

it was the UBW anime, with the candlestick, in the library
    right on captain now let's go get him

Quote Originally Posted by @Leo-chan View Post
    U
    Hey I don't do memes!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You have triple the amount of posts in Random Thoughts than you do in the rest of the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    We thrived in the age of the first memers pre-2011
    ...Deal with it
    我慢しなさい

Win the day, punch your crush. All in a day's work.

Spoiler:

わかめ

若布のバクダンですよー!

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Ya'll realize that I've been posting in random thoughts for 4 years; and lace/snow have almost gone past me and Tejas already has. By a considerable margin.