Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] English - Support thread

anyone know how to play this game on android with non-rooted phone? please help me (((

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dokuganryu View Post
    anyone know how to play this game on android with non-rooted phone? please help me (((
    This patch is for the Windows version...
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Hey, I've been reading till hentai scene
    Spoiler:
    when Rin starts to finger saber
    and got blue screen all of a sudden. Then downloaded locale emulator, but it didn't helped or maybe I just did something wrong. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Apologies for the insane grave-dig, but one thing I've been wanting to do for a while is get a copy of this uploaded to RomHacking.net's translation section as a more permanent location. Furthermore, that site actually already has listings for Tsukihime and 2004 Fate/stay night, but this was back when Mirror Moon was still active and they had requested to have the actual translation patches removed.

Therefore, since Mirror Moon is now retired, I figured it may be time to try uploading a copy once again, but this time being your vanilla Realta Nua patch.

...there's a catch though - files need to be less than 30MB, and your patch is a teeny bit larger than that. Luckily simply running all of the PNG assets through the newer zopli lossless compressor shrinks the file size just enough to fit under 30MB.

As a sample, here's a self-made "v3.0.1" that does nothing but that aforementioned PNG lossless re-compression and slightly updates the readme (changes version to 3.0.1, adds myself to the credits for "PNG optimization", and updates the date to 2021-05-02):

The thing is, I didn't want to submit such a thing to RomHacking.net without first asking Koto if they're even alright with any of this, or if they had a "version 4" in the works already or what-not - this is a big reason why I've not even touched the script files to fix any typos or the like since I know some people can be really touchy about modifying things in their project without permission.

Also, even if I get the go-ahead from Koto to submit it to RomHacking.net, I'm concerned about whether the tumblr will actually be updated accordingly to link to v3.0.1 or not... I'd rather not submit any hypothetical "v3.0.1" to RomHacking.net if the tumblr continues linking to the original v3.0.0 as this then makes any such RomHacking.net submission feel like it's "unsanctioned" by Koto.
    Last edited by NM64; June 19th, 2023 at 12:05 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song: