Matou Manor Ruins

Illya certainly got a mood change after Kuroyuki made his false statement. No matter, I still have a chance of at least leaving here without further confrontation from Illya. She probably thinks this meeting so far has been a waste of her time. Good thing I kept some information to myself so far. All I have to do is assuage her concerns and give her something to ponder about.

"I wrote that geis scroll the way I did since I was talking for myself. It would be rude of me to speak on another's behalf. As for the command seals, a cat told me something interesting. There may yet be another Dead Apostle participating in the Holy Grail War. One who is also an ancester, no less. I am sure you can understand how much this changes things, Illyasviel."

"While I still maintain that I should not speak on my host's behalf, I can state that she also did not join this war to claim the grail."

Let the Einzbern connect the dots. She can sense Satsuki's power, and can likely surmise what she might want to do to a Dead Apostle Ancestor. After all, the position of Ancestor could provide some much needed protection from the average executor as well as giving her a powerbase to work with.