Page 32 of 568 FirstFirst ... 22273031323334374282132532 ... LastLast

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Day 7, Re-contract
    Once swarmed by these lust worms, men will have their spine crushed, brain sucked, and will be made into a cripple.
    The worms will transform when attacking a woman, so that they are only able to violate her nerves. They will spread their tentacles all over her body and devour her spirit.

The lust worms will wet the woman's skin with their mucus, excite and destroy her central nerves of pleasure, and satisfy their hunger.
    It must be their instincts, as the worms seem to love the woman's womb. They do not eat female flesh, but seek the organs within them.

They give the woman huge enough orgasms to fry her brain, and they go into her body to devour her placenta.
    Unwilling to eat human flesh, the worms have only one way to get what they desire.
    As a result, the woman's mind and body are completely violated and destroyed.
    The name "lust worm" must come from such characteristics.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    It must be their instincts, as the worms seem to love the woman's womb. They do not eat female flesh, but seek the organs within them.
    This sounds like they eat the womb. Unless they just like... get in there and decide to hang out or something.

Unwilling to eat human flesh, the worms have only one way to get what they desire.
    But then there's this line... but the first line excludes the organs as part of the woman's flesh.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    So the worms are basically a reverse period.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    This sounds like they eat the womb. Unless they just like... get in there and decide to hang out or something.

But then there's this line... but the first line excludes the organs as part of the woman's flesh.
    Well, from what I have understood from the lines, they are only there to hang out and destroy the perception of Sakura's boundaries of lust, turning it from "once in a blue moon and I will do it with the man I love after I marry him" to "i like it every day and I will do it every day".

Besides, Sakura doesn't like that feeling, but she is compelled to feel so because of those worms.

Talk about warping perception of love indeed -.-
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Need I remind you guys that HF Sakura had super regeneration? Even if the ovaries stuff was a problem at some point, it probably wasn't anymore at the end of the route.

Also Katsura, I like HF True much better than HF Normal. Well, I wish Rider didn't stay; that was a bit too much for a "True" kind of ending. But what I mean is, sometimes people just find solutions to their problems without unnecessary tragedy. And giving closure to Illya's arc was really nice, and really heartbreaking. If you want tragedy, you can find it there.

Whereas HF Normal is a big bunch of sacrifices for the sake of a pitiful life. Ah, it's spring again. Time to cut my wrists.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; August 6th, 2014 at 06:47 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Im still relatively sure that the crest worms and the lust worms are two different cups of tea, anyways. After all, Sakura didnt go mad and lost her personality from orgasming too much, which the lust worms are stated to do.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Im still relatively sure that the crest worms and the lust worms are two different cups of tea, anyways. After all, Sakura didnt go mad and lost her personality from orgasming too much, which the lust worms are stated to do.
    She has a lot of magic potential, so the side effects of not being able to produce enough energy don't always apply to her. She talks about having experienced when they are searching around for energy and can't find any many times before(the scene where she talks about not being able to breathe right and her head throbbing). As well as the sensory deprivation stuff she gets during the "training". I'd assume she is just used to completely shutting down during those times after a point.

The symptoms seem like a classic drug overdose through a stimulant, which can be deadly.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Still, it didn't change the fact that Sakura Camelot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korburss View Post
    Frank you Franco and the Franking pun of bull you rode in on.

One true OTP...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by francobull3 View Post
    Still, it didn't change the fact that Sakura Camelot.
    iunno, it sure didnt look that way in the anime.
    Spoiler:

of course, the manga makes this a whole different level of NSFW.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Need I remind you guys that HF Sakura had super regeneration? Even if the ovaries stuff was a problem at some point, it probably wasn't anymore at the end of the route.

Also Katsura, I like HF True much better than HF Normal. Well, I wish Rider didn't stay; that was a bit too much for a "True" kind of ending. But what I mean is, sometimes people just find solutions to their problems without unnecessary tragedy. And giving closure to Illya's arc was really nice, and really heartbreaking. If you want tragedy, you can find it there.

Whereas HF Normal is a big bunch of sacrifices for the sake of a pitiful life. Ah, it's spring again. Time to cut my wrists.
    why didnt it change her hair color back to how it used to be then..........
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Her system didn't recognize those changes as harmful.

FAp
    Hey, it worked for Achilles and vampirism!
    don't quote me on this

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    why didnt it change her hair color back to how it used to be then..........
    I always figured it was because there was no longer any information left of when she was a Tohsaka after Zouken did whatever it was he did to make her a Matou. Kind of like Arc having to rebuild her body from scratch after Shiki killed her as her previous body essentially didn't exist anymore.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I always figured it was because there was no longer any information left of when she was a Tohsaka after Zouken did whatever it was he did to make her a Matou. Kind of like Arc having to rebuild her body from scratch after Shiki killed her as her previous body essentially didn't exist anymore.
    All Zouken did to "make her a Matou" was put her name in the family register and do... well, this
    Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    From the "Things forumites would never say" thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Break:
    Spoiler:
    Something in spoiler tags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    People like Break are the reason Japan is cracking down on its censoring laws.
    People like me are the reason it doesnt do that after all.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So how does getting violated by worms = hair color changes to purple?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For the same reason EMIYA's changed to white and Kariya's became white. Magecraft can fuck you up if done improperly.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    The same way that having oni blood or using time shenanigans can turn it to glowy red: because the character designs pop more.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So rule of cool, okay. Still prefer thinking that what all Zouken did actually changed her biology/genes a bit but meh.

Edit: Damn, that was fast mods.
    Last edited by Trubo; August 6th, 2014 at 01:18 PM.