Page 355 of 568 FirstFirst ... 255305345350353354355356357360365405455 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    You monster.
    Even Shirou tells him to get on with it and stop trolling. That says something.

Also, I think the whole Gil vs. Sakura (which come on, he's pelting weapons at someone half asleep, is that even a fight).. I mean, this is Sakura's route, and she got torn apart worse than Shirou does in a good deal of bad ends.
    I think Gil proved his manliness or whatever with dousing her with enough weapons that it kills most servants, and then playing golf with her head with a hammer.
    Think about us Sakura fans, that isn't even a bad end, that is just the flow of things. But maybe people will feel better in that you'll actually see it, and it's not just a CG, they got sufficient cringe from Shirou's intestines flying about, even if fans have seen him get stomped by Berserker like a million times.

I think maybe if they see the sinew tearing from her limbs and guts rolling on the floor with her head rolling down the alleyway (whoo boy, this is the downside of getting a movie), they'll think, "welp, at least Gilly-poo got a shot in".

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Literally every fight in the movie has been a stomp. HercSaber, LancerAssassin, RiderAssassin, and so on. He's gonna take her apart, then get oneshot by the shadow.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Lancer versus Assassin was actually a brawl,it didn't last a couple minutes. It actually gave Hassan just a bit more credibility than the VN did because you can actually see the action unfold, that was my point.

The difference between an animated sequence and a couple CG with words. Especially with how much of the Western fanbase takes in the story.

If you can show a detailed, well animated sequence, it can be processed better than reading one scene with a picture that vaguely encapsulates what is going on.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I wouldn't call that a brawl. That was Assassin failing to scratch Lancer, while Lancer hunted him down.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Imo the fight they're probably going to expand on is Saber Alter vs. Berserker.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    It will be GoB swordspam vs Shadow tentacle spam frantic high-speed firing action.
    burn your dread you coward

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Can't forget Archer vs. Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Can't forget Archer vs. Assassin
    Maybe we'll finally see why all of a sudden Archer can fight like a "war god".

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    It will be GoB swordspam vs Shadow tentacle spam frantic high-speed firing action.
    Sakura was obliterated in a very bloody way. Considering how much they showed us the internal organs in the first movie, it'll be a very very.... disgusting
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    I doubt it will surpass the shit you can see in Genocyber or Apocalypse Zero. You people need to watch some old gory OVAs
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Kara no kyoukai 5 was gory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death7Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    Sorry if it's blocked wherever you live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwu_U-l3zu8
    Cool, thanks guys.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Guess I’ll be seeing the movie and bringing a friend so hope he likes it

never been into Fate dubs but maybe I’ll be impressed

Blog Entries
    I've been thinking since I hear so many say they didn't like the appearance of Saber Alter at the end, but I think they were going for the same thing they did when we saw Iri's "transformation" with that weird "otherworld" she was in before it zoomed in on her with a malicious grin.

It leaves the audience who don't know wondering: is this her trapped and fighting her other self? Hassan does mention that she chose to "face her darkness" which helps to steer the audience's thoughts on what just happened.

But since that line from Hassan is in the VN iirc, all Sudou did was put more of a spotlight of 'pay attention, that wasn't just a throwaway line'. So it's not like it ruined the surprise, because if one paid attention, it's very much hinted that she wasn't dead.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The main objection I saw is that it's Meme Alter of smug superiority and not the Alter depicted in the VN who is kind of cold all things considered but I mean that goes off 1 frame of smiling so I'm pretty sure they will otherwise stay with her SN rendition.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    The main objection I saw is that it's Meme Alter of smug superiority and not the Alter depicted in the VN who is kind of cold all things considered but I mean that goes off 1 frame of smiling so I'm pretty sure they will otherwise stay with her SN rendition.
    She grins smugly when she says she'll destroy Rider in the VN on the last day when Rider is protecting Shirou.

She says it pretty smugly too, the "then you'll disappear first Rider" line.

Might be a good counter to those who say Alter doesn't have a personality, hmmm.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    As I see it, the only reason they featured Alter is that they can't afford people thinking that Saber won't be appearing in the next movie or they may not go watch it.

There really isn't a narrative reason to intentionally kill a a huge dramatic moment in the exact time it's supposed to leave the audience in shock. In fact, letting people think Saber is dead is more jaw dropping and enhances the mood the movie was going for.

This was a business decision through an through.

And... I get it. I don't like it one bit, but I get it.

JP Friend Code
    Since it was announced back in 2014 they already showed her as Alter so it wouldn't be any shock anyways

Spoiler:

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Tbf, that could be almost anyone.

Saber has one of those faces after all.

My main gripe with it is that I keep thinking that if Saber had just accepted herself she'd have gained a Persona.
    Last edited by forumghost; June 1st, 2018 at 05:41 PM.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    More excuse. People who don't follow the source material can still guess it's artoria
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet