Page 545 of 568 FirstFirst ... 45445495535540543544545546547550555 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,900 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Those two things aren't mutually exclusive though.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    I'm sorry because my question is off topic.But I need help.

But, How can a foreigner like me buy Bludray from Ufortable website???

https://members.shop-pro.jp/?mode=me...n4d6xv4bgknhbs

I trying to sign up in the website. However, It reveals that they Ufortable only ship Bludray disk to any location of Japan.
    So, how can anyone in Thailand or Vietnam buy them???

Thank you. Everyone.
    Amiami or a 3rd side online shop

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some guys want be killed by their lover?

-------------------

By the way. I think have something wrong with Nasu, when he trying to describe his characters.

When reading the novel, I usually split the characters' sentences follow three topic:
    - What are they feel.
    - What are they want to say.
    - What are they really say.

exp: when Dark Sakura say about why her life is the hell compare to Rin, or she never can defeat Rin. I think she is envy against her sister.

However, just several sentences later, Nasu reveals that Sakura actually want got more the attention and love from Rin.
    Technically, Sakura implied both in a pretty succinct manner in one scene where she and Shirou discussed her feelings about Rin, also gave some insight to what she thought about magecraft and such.
    She said that she respected and admired Rin, but felt that the magus side of Rin wouldn't accept her because she was a heretic of a sort. And technically she wasn't wrong about that(Sakura's blurbs in Hollow do imply that even post reconciliation that Rin has a heavy handed approach in their relationship, and kinda blows when it comes to being encouraging "you have as much talent as that excess fat on your chest" and the like. Just not being honest and expecting people to always get what you "really meant" is bad. Though fan thoughts have changed with time, some think that the majority of Sakura's envy was a
    a persecution complex that was entirely unfounded. There are grievances with Rin and her blood related family that are warranted, but never really addressed. But as this takes place in a grave situation, things get shelved and tensions rise, because those feelings ain't going away.
    The main issue that drove them apart was the lack of communication and understanding. Rin kept stubbornly to heavy handed rhetoric, believing it best to distance herself lest she be hurt and on the underside thinking being overly harsh would benefit Sakura (Shirou once calls her out on it, but then backtracks almost immediately and imo I think he gives Rin too much assurance that her methodology is right without hammering home the flaws, in that way he failed as her "brakes").
    Sakura curls inward due to many factors but made attempts at reaching out. Those many factors also meant that when spurned or driven to a corner the reaction to her psyche was more pronounced. That is why the last talk between them being during a battle was a talk that was needed, but became worse than it needed to be due to the dam bursting so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Could be backwards and shes happy but you dont go around talking about being happy right now despite commiting genocide a while back, right?
    It would be counterproductive to the message of living and moving on he was trying to convey if he implied that its not permissible to find happiness.
    That undermines the point he was trying to make and the work she would do afterwards.
    Hmm, I would love to talk at length what he as a writer expects from Sakura. He always seems so....contradictory and hesitant when he discusses her.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; December 17th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Technically, Sakura implied both in a pretty succinct manner in one scene where she and Shirou discussed her feelings about Rin, also gave some insight to what she thought about magecraft and such.
    She said that she respected and admired Rin, but felt that the magus side of Rin wouldn't accept her because she was a heretic of a sort. And technically she wasn't wrong about that(Sakura's blurbs in Hollow do imply that even post reconciliation that Rin has a heavy handed approach in their relationship, and kinda blows when it comes to being encouraging "you have as much talent as that excess fat on your chest" and the like. Just not being honest and expecting people to always get what you "really meant" is bad. Though fan thoughts have changed with time, some think that the majority of Sakura's envy was a
    a persecution complex that was entirely unfounded. There are grievances with Rin and her blood related family that are warranted, but never really addressed. But as this takes place in a grave situation, things get shelved and tensions rise, because those feelings ain't going away.
    The main issue that drove them apart was the lack of communication and understanding. Rin kept stubbornly to heavy handed rhetoric, believing it best to distance herself lest she be hurt and on the underside thinking being overly harsh would benefit Sakura (Shirou once calls her out on it, but then backtracks almost immediately and imo I think he gives Rin too much assurance that her methodology is right without hammering home the flaws, in that way he failed as her "brakes").
    Sakura curls inward due to many factors but made attempts at reaching out. Those many factors also meant that when spurned or driven to a corner the reaction to her psyche was more pronounced. That is why the last talk between them being during a battle was a talk that was needed, but became worse than it needed to be due to the dam bursting so to speak.

It would be counterproductive to the message of living and moving on he was trying to convey if he implied that its not permissible to find happiness.
    That undermines the point he was trying to make and the work she would do afterwards.
    Hmm, I would love to talk at length what he as a writer expects from Sakura. He always seems so....contradictory and hesitant when he discusses her.

Honestly, same. I wish he was more clear , with all stuff but specially about heR . The movies did a good job, i have yet to see SS , but i dont understand this quote at all
    Last edited by TheSeaDragon; December 17th, 2020 at 11:18 PM.

In other words, being tsun-tsun and nothing else kills relationships. Good thing HA also brought dere-dere older rin

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    In other words, being tsun-tsun and nothing else kills relationships. Good thing HA also brought dere-dere older rin

Dont get me wrong, love Rin, but.....how was a good idea to fuel the negative emotions of your sister who was already a time bomb? Out of universe, yeah, we lose the best part of the rute, but in universe? Couldnt she just....hug her much earlier ?

That is the most unsatisfied part of HF, follow me.

I always want them to have more time together. They can blame each other, angry with each other, hug each other and cry, and say something like " how are you living during 11 years?". Yeah, Rin maybe kill Sakura, but not before when she do all these things to her sister.

If Rin wants to kill her sister to free her from the cruel life, or to save people. I can understand. But in HF, she almost just trying to kill Sakura because " it is my Magus's duty." while she keeps her real feeling inside. It is very difficult for me to understand her. With me, the family is the most important.

I always think Nasu tried to force Rin have to go follow that way, just because he thinks " it is cool if Rin finally reveals her real feeling in the last minutes.". I have to read both Normal End and True End, just to find these small sentence where Rin take care of her sister. It is funny where some Rin-fan look at my reaction as me as a anti-fan of Rin.

I don't really hate her. I just don't agree with her, and how Nasu wrote her in HF.
    --------------------
    I know at least one guy, who fell in berserk, walking on youtube, keep cursing Rin about these points. I feel pity to him. He almost insane that blame another rape survivor, just because she says she hated Sakura because of Femme Fatal Bad End.

Is also the best part of HF for me, i feel more people should apreciate the sistersly bond, but most fans are for the shipping

More simple question for people who saw Spring Song, as a sakura fan, i willl be satisfied ?

That is the most unsatisfied part of HF, follow me.

I always want them to have more time together. They can blame each other, angry with each other, hug each other and cry, and say something like " how are you living during 11 years?". Yeah, Rin maybe kill Sakura, but not before when she do all these things to her sister.

If Rin wants to kill her sister to free her from the cruel life, or to save people. I can understand. But in HF, she almost just trying to kill Sakura because " it is my Magus's duty." while she keeps her real feeling inside. It is very difficult for me to understand her. With me, the family is the most important.

I always think Nasu tried to force Rin have to go follow that way, just because he thinks " it is cool if Rin finally reveals her real feeling in the last minutes.". I have to read both Normal End and True End, just to find these small sentence where Rin take care of her sister. It is funny where some Rin-fan look at my reaction as me as a anti-fan of Rin.

I don't really hate her. I just don't agree with her, and how Nasu wrote her in HF.
    --------------------
    I know at least one guy, who fell in berserk, walking on youtube, keep cursing Rin about these points. I feel pity to him. He almost insane that blame another rape survivor, just because she says she hated Sakura because of Femme Fatal Bad End.
    That's kind of the point though. Both Rin and someone like Asuka from NGE are some of the few tsundere characters that use those classic tsun tsun tropes to flesh them out in a way that makes actual sense. It's meant to be a facade or/and a way for them to cope for who they really are rather than that aspect being played like a straight up fetish for otakus who love "girls who treat them like shit but actually secretly love them deep down".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    That conversation she has with herself is very good. I especially liked the argument they had over how best to deal with having a relationship with Shirou. Older Rin chastising her younger self for being basically Shirou's henpecking mother, the younger one chastising the older one for not being stricter, and then the older turning the tables about how that doesn't work. Though the sad part was that both neglected one thing, not thinking about how to be happy with Shirou as a couple, but only about making him happy.

@kohaku - Rin was written as a character somewhat married to duty, so it would be remiss to think of it as "killing Sakura to show my status as the Tohsaka head and preserve her magus dignity" and wanting to kill her ease her suffering are mutually exclusive when they they clearly very much intertwined (even if I disagree with either side of that, death is death imo). Its to contrast Sakura's feeling of not wanting to be a burden yet also the indignation of basically being teed up to die like a dog in the street because some crazy dude experimented on her.
    Nasu very much has romanticizes that idea of sacrifice even as he seems to critique it.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; December 18th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

More simple question for people who saw Spring Song, as a sakura fan, i willl be satisfied ?
    I think the most important is the movie-2.
    Sudou tried his best, but he is limited by just 6 hours ( movie) for 20 hours of VN.

As same as I mentioned above, I want these sisters discuss more directly about their feeling:

Exp:
    " I love you. I always love you. You are the only relative to me. How can you treat me like that? How can you don't love me as me love you?" instead of " why I never defeat you? You never say to me " you did really good"."

or
    " Please. Come on. Hug me. Don't leave me alone. I'm scare. I'm very scare. ( in VN, Sakura mentioned she fear the dark)" instead of " why you never rescue me.".
    Because we is limited by the time, I think we shouldn't let the character say something around the topic anymore. Just say directly to the topic, to their real feeling.

And I want they discuss about Kariya and Tokiomi,too.

another question:

Do we have any record or interview, source material which says that younger Sakura tried to escape Matou house, to ask their father/sister for help?

I mean, two family just several steps away from each other. it is too close.

And I want they discuss about Kariya and Tokiomi
    Kariya should just stay dead and forgotten, it suits his character quite well.

Blog Entries
    another question:

Do we have any record or interview, source material which says that younger Sakura tried to escape Matou house, to ask their father/sister for help?

I mean, two family just several steps away from each other. it is too close.

She was thrown into the pit pretty much as soon as she got there, and left in it until she stopped hollering. I remember Zouken saying he was surprised she was still alive, so likely not in the position or condition of busting out the door. Especially not with Zouken knowing she is leaving due to his familiars already being inside her.
    And the map of Fuyuki shows it as "close" but its not really like next door.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I just wonder but does HF Movie 3, for it's ending, have that bit from the VN where Rin & Taiga discuss stuff and it's implied she holds interest in Shirou still?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    I just wonder but does HF Movie 3, for it's ending, have that bit from the VN where Rin & Taiga discuss stuff and it's implied she holds interest in Shirou still?
    Spoiler:
    No.
    burn your dread you coward

So, what are the overall thoughts on the movie and Heaven's Feel's adaptation as a whole? My first exposure to the reviews was 4chan, which is full of butthurt Illya stans that want to burn ufotable's studio down for how she was treated, so....
    May the Sapphire Star guide your path.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka View Post
    My first exposure to the reviews was 4chan, which is full of butthurt Illya stans that want to burn ufotable's studio down for how she was treated, so....
    Ah, I see you've seen my posts.

Honestly, they're great movies, but as adaptations I'd say they're pretty mediocre. People will give UBW endless shit because of that goddamn cage monologue, but as soon as you complain about the lack of Illya for no good reason you're dismissed for daring to question Sudou-sama's greatness.

Did Lancer versus Assassin need to be that long? Considering that the only purpose of True Assassin's scenes to get rid of the irrelevant characters? Was the chase really necessary?

I mean, look at the ending of HF3. Shirou breaks out crying for Illya harder than he did when he was trying to kill Sakura. It's not that believable of a scene with how small her role was. Even more so when the movies don't to a good job as showing Shirou growing more attached to her. People didn't just joke about HF also being Illya's Route for no reason.

Also, yes, I'm salty as fuck that we didn't get the "I like Kotomine Kirei" line.

TL;DR: Source material is always better.

The movies simply doesn't have enough time. That is the trouble.

If they have 180 minutes for every of three movies...

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Ah, I see you've seen my posts.

Honestly, they're great movies, but as adaptations I'd say they're pretty mediocre. People will give UBW endless shit because of that goddamn cage monologue, but as soon as you complain about the lack of Illya for no good reason you're dismissed for daring to question Sudou-sama's greatness.

Did Lancer versus Assassin need to be that long? Considering that the only purpose of True Assassin's scenes to get rid of the irrelevant characters? Was the chase really necessary?

I mean, look at the ending of HF3. Shirou breaks out crying for Illya harder than he did when he was trying to kill Sakura. It's not that believable of a scene with how small her role was. Even more so when the movies don't to a good job as showing Shirou growing more attached to her. People didn't just joke about HF also being Illya's Route for no reason.

Also, yes, I'm salty as fuck that we didn't get the "I like Kotomine Kirei" line.

TL;DR: Source material is always better.
    The problem is posting it in 4chan in the first place. I can trust you and other critics here. But the same posts in an anonymous imageboard full of shitposting and trolls who love to shit on other people? Yeah, nope. 4chan is honestly a shitty place for discussion as therer's so much shitposting and dishonesty and hyperbole it's hard to trust posts over there are made in good faith when you don't know the history of who's posting
    This is the place that loves, for example, to claim that all CG in anime is on the level of 2010s Berserk and Ex-Arm. So, I can't blame anyone who can't trust what they read on that place
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: