Page 552 of 568 FirstFirst ... 52452502542547550551552553554557562 ... LastLast
Results 11,021 to 11,040 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I don't think the original text actually specifies if single or multiple.

Going by KH in Babylonia and Orion in Atlantis though, only one Grand seems to be summoned per Beast?
    You need 7 for a full powered Beast. Circumstances probably hindered them/negated the need to some extent. KH has Chaldea and company helping out while Orion deviated and focused on Artemis with some help.

I feel like the interview is basically going “Sakura is beast fuel.”

Cant wait for Manaka to be revealed to be a alternative timeline Sakura somehow all along.

Angra not being a Beast is proper I feel. He’s something a bit more primal and fundamental in what he represents compared to them.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I’ve heard fan interpretations of Angra (an entity that hates humanity, but protects it) as the opposite of the Beasts (entities that love humanity, but destroy it), hence why his Bond CE gives him extra damage against them

US Friend Code
    Oh so Justeaze was voiced by Iri's VA here instead of the woman they got in Apocrypha. This makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    I’ve heard fan interpretations of Angra (an entity that hates humanity, but protects it) as the opposite of the Beasts (entities that love humanity, but destroy it), hence why his Bond CE gives him extra damage against them
    Avenger and the grail mud wish are kind of different things tbh.

Angra is like the heart of darkness primordial human evil stuff + idea of evil from berserk tbh

JP Friend Code
    The thing I like the most in this trilogy is how much emotion everything has, they gave attention to so many little details, they even gave a moment to show Heracles grieving after killing his children, which I was not expecting at all.

Even though this route is my favorite, I was already expecting many things being cut, and maybe that HF wouldn`t work out as a movie trilogy after all, but I`m glad I was proved wrong, as many have said here, it doesn`t have to be a replacement of the VN, and this in all the sense of the word, people new to the series might be confused by some things not being explained, but even in the first movie it was already clear that it was more like a present to the fans of the series rather than a guide for people that didn`t played the VN, without prior knowledge of the VN people will miss so many details they put visually.

That said I still have some nitpicks, I miss some iconic music tracks from the VN not being presented, and some scenes being left out, but I was still satisfied with how they adapted Heaven's Feel, some scenes really hit hard for me.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is why I appreciate it so much for what it's and how I feel the same way with UFO Unlimited Blade Works.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    The movie and trilogy was garbage, stop kidding yourselves if you call yourself fans. HF could have been so much better if it was a TV series with someone that actually understands the characters and not only wormslut
    I agree that the movie still lack many elements.

I always think it is wrong when he describes how Sakura closes her eyes ( when Rin tries to stab her). In VN, she totally gives up every hope about Rin's love. She just thinks " just another pain and I will totally released from this world.".

And the card game doesn't fix with Sakura's story at all. Not only that, put both ribbon and card game in the same scene, it will confuse the people's focus. Why not just focus on the ribbon?

But I still bless Sudou. He really tries his best. Maybe he isn't have enough time. Maybe he isn't good enough to adapt everything. But he tries his best.
    Last edited by kohaku; April 3rd, 2021 at 07:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    I liked the 3rd movie
    with exception of not getting animated Zelretch crashing Rin's court martial party at MA but i guess it would not have fit into the epilogie
    oh well

- - - Updated - - -

got a hearty laugh out of covert meetings in ukraine?\russia with touko

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I believe it's based on a Takeuchi sketch of what Sakura's familiars would look like if she wasn't siphoning from the Grail
    Its just not efficient to use all the energy in your body for one familiar usually, that seemed obvious to me from awhile back. If the huge ones are 1000 magical energy, and her capacity is 1000, you're basically flatlining yourself of MP with just one.
    But if you are hooked to something that gives you full MP back every turn, then you DGAF. That said, where are the plushies Aniplex, are you waiting for the box set? I will PAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I feel like the interview is basically going “Sakura is beast fuel.”

Cant wait for Manaka to be revealed to be a alternative timeline Sakura somehow all along.

Angra not being a Beast is proper I feel. He’s something a bit more primal and fundamental in what he represents compared to them.
    Didn't they have that one joke scenario where loli Sakura and Manaka hung out together? So its a thing they hint at.

Nasu has been doing that since forever with Sakura linked to different things, outer gods, demons, goddesses reformed from evil with Hariti and the darker aspects of Parvati (since she has many aspects, that is completely intentional) with the lighter sides.

There was even a blurb in her dictionary entry that you could say implied Kama way before FGO (spoils her man with her charms, makes them useless, etc.).

As for Angra, well, isn't it basically been said over and over outside of being an actual servant, he's a concept, so you'd need something tangible to be a Beast.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; April 3rd, 2021 at 03:08 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle telesbleach's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I just watched it, it was beaultiful.

i read the VN back in 2011, it's been a 10 years dream come true seeing it animated like this.

cried like a bitch, i loved it.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just watched it. Really nice stuff. Adapting any route of FSN is a daunting task and they mostly did great.

Now, as for the really important stuff:

- Did Sakura pick up Chinese style cooking after the story proper? Those rolls and breaded stuffs in the epilogue were suspicious... or is it implied that Shirou cooked those? (or are they Japanese foodstuffs after all? My knowledge is limited)

- The modesty familiar was precious

- I spent way too long looking for the exact model, year and trim of Kotomine's BMW 5 series. Hoping the animation materials clear it up.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; April 4th, 2021 at 09:45 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    For the sake of movie 3, I hope movie 2 doesn't end at least until the end of day 14.
    In the end they left out a sizable chunk of day 14 for Spring Song's opening sequence (pretty much everything after Shinji dies).

It actually works out satisfactorily, although we lose much of Shirou's perspective from the VN.

(Then again this is a recurring issue throughout the movies, and the inevitable consequence of doing away with the monologue. Which was probably for the best, all things considered, because any extensive monologue would unbearably drag down the rhythm and the visual narration, and the films are already dense enough as they are)
    Last edited by aldeayeah; April 4th, 2021 at 11:34 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    - I spent way too long looking for the exact model, year and trim of Kotomine's BMW 5 series. Hoping the animation materials clear it up.
    pics

Is my guess.

Blog Entries
    Initial K
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

In the dramaCD, it is said that Rin thinks of escaping to Juutokei(?), does anyone know what/where it is? (timestamp 5:26)
    And between the reactions of the mages to Zelretch's propose, it is said the name of Wodolf(?) again i don't who that is... (6:54)
    Last edited by Radoom91; April 4th, 2021 at 11:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    pics

Is my guess.
    Doing the Lord's work. Can't find a photo of an interior with Kirei's exact radio model, but the heating controls are spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    Initial K
    i would play the shit out of a fsn racer, won't lie to you

Also, OF COURSE Kirei has a BMW against Kiritsugu's Mercedes. I wonder who gets the Porsche and the Audi.
    don't quote me on this

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    BMW? Kirei really was born evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    shirou drives a mazda
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

GTA fuyuki