Page 524 of 568 FirstFirst ... 24424474514519522523524525526529534 ... LastLast
Results 10,461 to 10,480 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

US Friend Code
    Kawasumi said on a recent GO stream she wants a Fate route anime remake too.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    A Fate route adaptation would be beautiful. Preferably a show rather than a movie, and no Kajiura. I really don't want it to be left in the dust, especially since Nasu wants to remake it.
    last time Kinoko said remake it took more than 10 yeas and still not done

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    But that was for something not Fate related.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    But that was for something not Fate related.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Deen FSN was 15 years ago you know

who needs Kinoko, just get Takeuchi`s aproval and keep him out of it. I hear they always spend like 10% of the budget keeping Kinoko from changing everything to his liking.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As someone who found Nine Lives Blade Works boring in the VN, I liked the movie version. It's easily where the movie used most of its visual creativity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    i dont care much for a fate route anime remake cause i dont like fate very much, but on the other hand i would be interested in seeing if nasu can "fix it" so that i would like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Kawasumi said on a recent GO stream she wants a Fate route anime remake too.
    Homegirl knows, the fou has spoken.

Hf trilogy has turned out to be pretty lucrative for them. Im glad all the HF fans who were starved over the years finally have something mostly worth that wait

Fate route stuff

Spoiler:
    The route of fate itself is definately the most average of the 3. But the draw isnt really the plot or the fights but the characters of shirou and arturia and their relation which despite some older writing flaws on the part of nasu, is my favorite relation of fate by far because of its powerful thematic and emotional arc, and the paralells set up for the two of them and the themes of the rest of the vn. Id love to see it refined and taken to a brand new level without the silly "your a girl" stuff that original fate route had in the first half. Theres so much that could be given new life with a fresh look in my opinion.

We could see more flashbacks to shirous post fire childhood, more arturia flashbacks to her time perhaps inserting garden of avalon material in there and use those to tie together the particular themes happening in the story at the time. Show more allusions of their respective ptsds and how it makes them respond to certain situations in greater context of their actions ect.

My most wanted scene outside of an le dedicated epilogue episode is way more of shirous mind in the church scene when kirei is trying to tempt him with the grail and hes forced to unlock all the memories he had repressed about the fire and that day, how he would go to the park afterward and try to find the location of his house and the illusion of his mother. And the rejection of kire leading into arturias epiphany Its seriously powerful stuff just waiting to be fully expoited with nuanced take and full production value

JP Friend Code
    Question about the ending

Is it true that they removed Rider and Rin from the "watching spring" CG or they get together in the line-up at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    Question about the ending

Is it true that they removed Rider and Rin from the "watching spring" CG or they get together in the line-up at some point?
    Spoiler:
    For what I understand they don't even try to replicate that CG, the whole scene is different. But you see Rin, Rider, the mascot shapeshifter, Taiga, Mitsuzuri and the track team trio there too.

Spoiler:
    All the Kirei stuff sounds a lot better than I was expecting. Really looking forward to watching Kirei vs Assassin and Shirou vs Kirei now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    Spoiler:
    You actually hear Berserker say 'you protect her now' (i dont remember the exact line sorry, maybe it was お前が守れ) which surprised me because I don't remember if you ever get to hear his normal voice in the VN.
    Spoiler:
    He spoke in the VN in Fate route, after Saber killed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    Spoiler:
    Angry, she fucks up his heart and then summarizes the plot of F/Z in like three sentences by mentioning how he's been living through the grail mud after he had died during the 4th war or so on, how Archergil was connected to that or something and that since she's ingested Gil she could fuck him up.
    Spoiler:
    This actually sounds like a minor change from the VN. In the VN, she said she could mess with Kirei's heart just because it was given to him by the Grail mud. But here, she says she's only able to do it now specifically because she absorbed Gil and Gil is connected to Kirei?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Spoiler:
    For what I understand they don't even try to replicate that CG, the whole scene is different. But you see Rin, Rider, the mascot shapeshifter, Taiga, Mitsuzuri and the track team trio there too.
    I see
    Spoiler:
    from what I read, some people (english speakers, minority I guess) are complaining about how apparently tries to do that CG but removing those 2, based on a leaked image

that or we are suffering from a game of telephone and its just like the VN

@Holiday

I don't see a Fate Remake anytime soon (unfortunately) but I can see an OVA about it coupled together with the secret LE section that Ufo animated being made public in the 20th anniversary of the series.

BUT if Fate ever gets a VN remake a la Tsukihime, we'll certainly get a new adaptation of it by 2050 at least lol

Blog Entries
    I can't think of many things (n.b. I can think of some) that would amount to more of a confession of utter venality and creative bankruptcy on TM's part than announcing a Fate route anime. Has the cud of FSN not been chewed enough? There can't be anything left by this point
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    People want a remake mainly so there can be an anime only entry point so people can stop complaining about needing the VN or making a meme of how complicated it is to get into Fate only because the fanbase can't agree on an entry point for begginers who don't want to read the VN. Some will say Zero, some will say Ufo UBW. Some will say DEEN Fate. Some will say an edit by fans of DEEN Fate that apparently removes the stuff from other routes.
    Then, others just want that early part of FSN to have Shirou give any other excuse as to why he doesn't want Saber to fight than isn't "you're a girl" since it makes Shirou sound like a dumbass sexist and even Nasu admitted all comments like that in Fate are a result of his mental state where he needed to keep reminding himself that the King Arthur character is female now instead of male
    And there's other stuff people see where Fate can benefit from a remake
    So yeah, there are reasons people want a remake of Fate
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    I can't think of many things (n.b. I can think of some) that would amount to more of a confession of utter venality and creative bankruptcy on TM's part than announcing a Fate route anime. Has the cud of FSN not been chewed enough? There can't be anything left by this point
    A remake of bad adaptation isn't a sign of anything that you mentioned,I would prefer HA but fate remake would solve a lot of problems for anime only watchers

Blog Entries
    fuck 'em. if they haven't got it by now a fate route remake isn't going to help, because brain damage of that order is generally incurable
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

US Friend Code
    Who has the final say in what gets adapted? It can't be Type Moon because Takeuchi and Nasu wanted Fate adapted before UBW, right?