Page 513 of 568 FirstFirst ... 13413463503508511512513514515518523563 ... LastLast
Results 10,241 to 10,260 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Dunno why will they choose the other end

- - - Updated - - -

It's very obvious
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Was there seriously any doubt though? Like really?

The ride never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    The ride never ends.
    i should add to this that while i was very hyped to get angery at some intimation of a grail dismantlement story it later occurred that though a curious choice to put it in a drama cd it is far more likely this would refer to rin monologuing about her trial in london and talking with sakura in the true end than anything else, considering also that there's no fucking grail left to dismantle

so it seems like the ride does indeed continue in the next instalments of LORD EL-MELLOI II CASE FILES ADVENTURES™

surely all the cm3 dudes will show up this time
    Last edited by Leftovers; March 31st, 2020 at 04:45 AM.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And dang it, ufotable. Tohsaka Rin is more sexy in HF.

It's in their genes, but still.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noname14 View Post
    So this is the ending they chose

True end confirmed I guess
    Oh hey did they restore sakuras pupils?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    i should add to this that while i was very hyped to get angery at some intimation of a grail dismantlement story it later occurred that though a curious choice to put it in a drama cd it is far more likely this would refer to rin monologuing about her trial in london and talking with sakura in the true end than anything else, considering also that there's no fucking grail left to dismantle

so it seems like the ride does indeed continue in the next instalments of LORD EL-MELLOI II CASE FILES

Do we have info on how it starts or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Do we have info on how it starts or anything?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so it seems like the ride does indeed continue in the next instalments of LORD EL-MELLOI II CASE FILES

CM3 was always vague enough to call it the "revival of the Great Grail" so maybe there is something interesting there. Maybe. Like how they had to make mental gymnastics to justify that line for UBW too in the UBW Animation Booklet II.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    CM3 was always vague enough to call it the "revival of the Great Grail" so maybe there is something interesting there. Maybe. Like how they had to make mental gymnastics to justify that line for UBW too in the UBW Animation Booklet II.
    I mean, I'd like to believe that Illya closing the gate wasn't tantamount to destruction of the Normal End kind and that hearing about how the ritual actually worked would get the Clockies thinking that it's worth putting together again but they're going for the rainbows and sunshine ending which really stresses how Everything Is Definitely Over For Good And Nothing Bad Is Ever Going To Happen Again. A sweet and touching epilogue where Rin and Sakura talk about how things are gonna go to shit again soon goes a bit against that.

I mean, I'd like to believe that Illya closing the gate wasn't tantamount to destruction of the Normal End kind and that hearing about how the ritual actually worked would get the Clockies thinking that it's worth putting together again but they're going for the rainbows and sunshine ending which really stresses how Everything Is Definitely Over For Good And Nothing Bad Is Ever Going To Happen Again. A sweet and touching epilogue where Rin and Sakura talk about how things are gonna go to shit again soon goes a bit against that.
    I kind of agree, but I wouldn't even be surprised if they do some kind of tie-in to El-Melloi II Adventures. HF True also makes clear that there will be hardship and problems coming to them in the future. And as you said, if there is a route where the Clock Tower would be definitely interested in making a Great Grail restoration effort is here, given the trial.

Anyway, it's going to amount to nothing like everything dismantlement related. Even if we do get it, they are probably try to go the super vague hollow direction.

translate please?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I like how these interviews are spoiling anime-only people.

It's only a spoiler because the movie got delayed.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well there are two things to talk about in True, even if Ilya pushed the shutdown switch and rocks fall on the cavern, it's that the Association STILL wanted to investigate and try everyone there for shutting the gate, with only Zelretch taking some pupils to distract them. Doesn't mean they would stop trying after he fried their top students.
    Second, Sakura mentions what she does to clean up, so maybe there is more concrete stuff made about that, and Sudou decided to take things further for both a more meaty ending but showing that they can't really live in peace just yet. I mean, the story literally does end with people not knowing why Sakura has the link she has now, Shirou trying to be covered up so nobody even sees him, the Clocktower still being pissed that a gate was opened, and Zelretch saying take what you need from them and then leave so you might be a better apprentice for me later on. It would be weird considering Sakura doesn't plan to wash her hands of magecraft (quite the opposite) that absolutely nothing should happen.
    Plus easy hooks for additional stuff = money. That's always a safe bet.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Fate/Stay Sequel after all these years. Multi route VN with definitive ending to SN cast. 4K assets, music done by colab of Yuki Kajiura, Sawano, SN composer, Kenji Kawai and Aimer.

You know you all want it, Tsukihime remake, what?

Do people seriously give a shit about Tsukihime when it's pretty much the prototype of Fate/stay night and Fate/stay night is a more refined version of Tsukihime. Tsukihime also isn't relevant at all since the designs of the never insight Tsukihime R.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, we do.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    I thought the prototype for character design is mostly in Kara No Kyoukai?

Tsukihime also very different too, prototype for what exactly?

We already have Fate Prototype for FSN prototype
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet