Page 525 of 568 FirstFirst ... 25425475515520523524525526527530535 ... LastLast
Results 10,481 to 10,500 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

I just recently re-watched the first anime and I still liked it a lot. So I'd love a new anime of that route.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Bring back kenji kawaii damn it
    Their music is so good.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipRow View Post
    Who has the final say in what gets adapted? It can't be Type Moon because Takeuchi and Nasu wanted Fate adapted before UBW, right?
    Nope TM has the final say but they can't force the studio to adapt something if they don't want to. There is Aniplex too but i think they will do whatever TM want.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Spoiler:
    Was it shown clearly what it was that Shirou projected to destroy the grail in the end?

Edit: I'm an idiot

So much more I wanna know, but probably nothing less than seeing the film itself is gonna satisfy me. Thanks for all the write-ups.
    Last edited by Bobin; August 15th, 2020 at 09:53 PM.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

@Akyuu

Did they kept in Shirou's slow walk towards Sakura as he is about to use Rule breaker on her (while having swords stick out of his body) or did they shorten that into the dramatic drop that we see him doing in the very first scene of the latest CM?

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    fuck 'em. if they haven't got it by now a fate route remake isn't going to help, because brain damage of that order is generally incurable
    Now calling people brain damaged over their preferences in consuming media, and because a Fate route anime remake'd be ideal for them is just rude.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    As someone who found Nine Lives Blade Works boring in the VN, I liked the movie version. It's easily where the movie used most of its visual creativity.
    The Nine Bullet Revolver scene in VN biggest strength is Shirou's mental narration, and the tension that's at stake there. Having rewatched that specific scene recently, I can't agree with your judgment of it being boring. The enemy that is corrupted Herakles, Shirou's fear on what it would take to survive, his mind and thought process disintegrating when the shroud is removed, and the resolve and clarity gained ("Can you keep up with me?"). The whole leadup to the actual Nine Lives Blade Works done by the VN was integral to framing the moment, considering in the story's real time, this whole exchange took around three to four seconds.

But it's heartening to hear the movie is able to do a great take on it. Seeing how the RN Vita port was initially the only HF animation we had for years, being teased there by the still shots of it in action made us want more, and here we are.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    I'm honestly pretty fine with them ending F/SN-related productions here. Heaven's Feel of all things got a full adaptation, that's really something. On the other hand, I'd really like an attempt at bringing F/HA to a wider audience though
    I'd rather have Hollow too honestly, mostly because I think a show like that would be more even in that everyone would get to shine in some capacity.
    Also not gonna lie, but HF doing this well and netting them the bucks for Fate to get a full series? I'd be honest and say I would feel some salt at the fact HF had to rush through things but Fate would be able to take its time.
    That and since this studio gets better and better with each adaptation, I know I would enjoy it, but I would definitely feel that salt.

i want Hollow Ataraxia to happen as a display of Typemoon opulence and dominance by airing 2 anime seasons at the same time, one being Daytime shirou antics and the other being night time /HA scenes

- - - Updated - - -

lean heavily into the "How the fuck do i watch this without a guide" reputation Fate has

HF3 drama CD link https://files.catbox.moe/015qo2.mp3

Hope we get a translation of it.

i listened to it ,its nothing special, just the VN HF epilogue as audio drama. Some mentioned events played out as first person events

the only new thing is
    Spoiler:
    moving a bit of the Rin asking Sakura how shes doing and getting over the events to before Rin leaves for her London trial and Rin giving Sakura a key to the Tohsaka house to take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I'd rather have Hollow too honestly, mostly because I think a show like that would be more even in that everyone would get to shine in some capacity.
    Also not gonna lie, but HF doing this well and netting them the bucks for Fate to get a full series? I'd be honest and say I would feel some salt at the fact HF had to rush through things but Fate would be able to take its time.
    That and since this studio gets better and better with each adaptation, I know I would enjoy it, but I would definitely feel that salt.
    Come on now, HF as movies was always going to happen so they could push it closer to the og vn in tonality and of course the production values are much more concentrated.

I get your issue but its nothing to hold against fate or ubw.

Also...id.love an ha adaption too, but thats way harder to adapt than fsn proper just because of the amount of varied content in there. Along with needing to avoid pacing issues turning it into endless 8
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; August 15th, 2020 at 07:49 PM.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Yes. Movie is just the right format for HF so they don't have to deal with TV regulations. Movies don't have the restrictions TV animation does
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

What im reading under the spoilers makes me a happy camper overall

About the discussion of whats next for the franchise, Fate remake for me falls under the spectrum of...i dont need it, but i would welcome it . Hollow im more interested but im not sure how an adaptation would work.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    @Akyuu

Did they kept in Shirou's slow walk towards Sakura as he is about to use Rule breaker on her (while having swords stick out of his body) or did they shorten that into the dramatic drop that we see him doing in the very first scene of the latest CM?
    Spoiler:
    He walked/ran to use Rule Breaker (because Avenger shot tendrils at him once Sakura accepted her death, so walking would've been suicide). The drop scene is because Avenger moves the platform Sakura's on up and away from Shirou, closer to him. So Shirou has to run around the side, up a falling pillar, and leap from there to the platform. From there they talk and he projects Rule Breaker.

Spoiler:
    Justeaze appears before Zouken death? Does he remember his truly wish?
    Last edited by lesik; August 15th, 2020 at 09:18 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Akyuu View Post
    I'm honestly pretty fine with them ending F/SN-related productions here. Heaven's Feel of all things got a full adaptation, that's really something. On the other hand, I'd really like an attempt at bringing F/HA to a wider audience though
    Agree. It is time to move on from Fate... FSN to be precise. Animated FGO will be more lucrative from now on I think

Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Agree. It is time to move on from Fate... FSN to be precise. Animated FGO will be more lucrative from now on I think
    Oh come on, you really want more fucking FGO trash?

FGO is already saddled with A-1 / Cloverworks

A1 already does fgo. Nothing to do with ufo. Im hoping they have a few more fsn properties in them before moving onto perhaps tsukihime and mahoyo

I think its fair to say that ufotable will be sticking with TM far into the future
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; August 15th, 2020 at 11:30 PM.