Page 405 of 568 FirstFirst ... 305355395400403404405406407410415455505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    SLH literally does not say bad end. And you have to be as much of an asshole as possible to Arturia to even get her to even consider the grail over Shirou in the first place in that ending you refer to.

In regards to Mind of Steel, what makes it so interesting to me is that it is simply a choice presented to Shirou, and the true fork point of the route for his ideals. Kill Sakura and double down on a extreme world view, or dont, and go forward to eventually double down on another extreme world view.

I'm going to contradict my previous post a bit and say, although i consider Mind of Steel a very interesting ending full of questions to Shirou's life after that, it does not fit with Shirou's character in a vacuum. He is a determinator. He has to have an extreme world view full of self destructive tendencies. If he makes a choice, he will see it through to the end regardless of what happens, no exceptions, that is how broken he is.

However, as Shirou says throughout the visual novel, and Nasu has said himself as much, Shirou cannot live in the path of light unless Arturia is there to guide him. That is why she had to be taken out as early as possible. So Mind of Steel cannot canonically work with Shirou's character, because at that point, there was no Arturia to keep him on the path of the righteous.

IE, Mind of steel, while a legitimate End, is just as canonically possible as Arturia cutting Shirou's head off to get the grail, which are just as likely as Shirou regretting his path taken in any of the 3 routes, the percentage is so low that its not worth mentioning
    I didn't argue otherwise on it being a bad end or not, my main argument is that it's silly to use that for a BD extra. And that bad end from Fate pretty much came from smartass comments he made or being standoffish, Shirou for the most part still fights with her and takes care of her, it's just the basic love/check system that they even make fun of in the Tiger Dojos themselves.
    You didn't really contradict your last post btw, since the very reason he came to that decision in Superhero was ignorance regardless of what his personality hell, even the same decision was still done in some manner of ignorance, that's the point, not even really that Saber isn't by his side, but that he was actively being fooled. The second decision to kill Sakura, for example Zouken keeps a lot of things from him that would screw the pooch, and after he makes the decision not too, he runs straight to Kirei and punches him in the face knowing he was in on it.
    The story at that point was more about taking advantage of the situation through manipulation of information than a straight moral quandry.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; January 13th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.

I'm curious about the post-credits preview for the next movie. How is it? I've seen some conflicting spoilers, so i'm really confused. Does it has any "hint" about the True Ending?

Quote Originally Posted by AimerHF View Post
    I'm curious about the post-credits preview for the next movie. How is it? I've seen some conflicting spoilers, so i'm really confused. Does it has any "hint" about the True Ending?
    Just see what Milbunk said last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Spoilers for after credits stuff.

Spoiler:
    Considering the ending preview of the next film is the final shot of the VN with the cherry blossom viewing I'd say it is pretty obvious that it will be the true end.

Oh, i didn't saw that. There's a review that said something really strange so i was really worried. Thank you.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Mind of Steel is the best HF ending, prove me wrong.

You can't.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

HF Normal is the best FSN ending, prove me wrong.

You can't.

598,535,004 (NA)

UBW True (Answer) says otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post

You can't.
    There isn't even an ending called like that in FSN.

Best ending is the one where Shirou gets machine gun arms (except that was just a dream and not actually an ending because nasu sucks)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    tfw no Fate/One
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

You can't.
    Sparks liner high
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

You can't.
    Actually its Femme Fatale.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Dunno, I feel like a Normal End take isn't going to be as likely now for how melancholic and unfitting it would be right after seeing how wholesome True End is. It'd feel like they decided to go back and spoil the happy ending by concluding it on a tragic note.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

I don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t adapt the True End. We got True Ubw, so it makes sense to get the True Hf as well. Also, Illya’s sacrifice is an importsnt development.
    Last edited by AimerHF; January 13th, 2019 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I didn't argue otherwise on it being a bad end or not, my main argument is that it's silly to use that for a BD extra. And that bad end from Fate pretty much came from smartass comments he made or being standoffish, Shirou for the most part still fights with her and takes care of her, it's just the basic love/check system that they even make fun of in the Tiger Dojos themselves.
    You didn't really contradict your last post btw, since the very reason he came to that decision in Superhero was ignorance regardless of what his personality hell, even the same decision was still done in some manner of ignorance, that's the point, not even really that Saber isn't by his side, but that he was actively being fooled. The second decision to kill Sakura, for example Zouken keeps a lot of things from him that would screw the pooch, and after he makes the decision not too, he runs straight to Kirei and punches him in the face knowing he was in on it.
    The story at that point was more about taking advantage of the situation through manipulation of information than a straight moral quandry.
    Fair enough, i was rambling a bit, expressing more of my thoughts on how interesting that end for Shirou was rather than anything else :hurr In the end though, i still think SLH is just awesome and well enough to include as a BD extra despite normal end being the obvious inclusion(being the actual featured alternate end)

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just got a soft confirmation that lost butterfly will get screened in my country, neat.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Arashi got mad at me on Twitter for listening to the guy who said it wouldn't screen in Canada, that's also soft confirmation right

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors kotelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Just got a soft confirmation that lost butterfly will get screened in my country, neat.
    The people of Konnichiwa Fest will bring HF2 to Latin American, just like they did for the first one. Sudacas strong.

Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    Any link to that?

Kika works at KF btw.
    Last edited by kotelo; January 13th, 2019 at 10:50 PM.

I meant for the Canadian screenings

Aww damn I don't know why I thought you quoted me lel, maybe the "k" at the beginning. Well, sorry.