Page 550 of 568 FirstFirst ... 50450500540545548549550551552555560 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 11,000 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Yumina has to be either First's successor or the Fourth since the others are accounted for, and unless Nasu retconned the Fourth's user being unknown, Yumina would be First since he says in his answer that mages are told about Yumina.
    Yeah, it doesn't make sense for Yumina to be the Fourth. Mats are pretty explicit about the Fourth being unknown, meanwhile people know about the First's successor and get to hear about it (and not even like the "elite", fucking Cause ranks hear about them), so it only makes sense for Yumina to be a descendent/successor of Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

The words of Touko at the end of Mahoyo suggest that Aoko and the current user of the First will came into conflict in the sequels, right?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Q: Is Angra a Beast and would Grands show up to fight it?
    Nasu: For Servant Angra, yes (Beast of Retribution, if united with Sakura) and yes (when half the world is swimming in mud).
    Take: Wait for Rebuild of Heaven's Feel for that!

Q: Is Zelretch's name that well known?
    Nasu: Old bloodlines teach their children his name, and even young families have heard that "in the Clock Tower the great magician who led the World of Magecraft into battle long ago is still alive". Those who rise to the rank of Cause may eventually hear of another Magician by the name of Yumina.
    Take: Is Zelretch still a vampire in Fate worlds?
    Nasu: No, but he's got something along the lines of immortality all the same.

Jesus christ.
    Nasu, Takeuchi, pls no make Sakura suffer more. You too Hiroyama, I can hear your pen writing furiously from here!

And I can imagine with his alternate world abilities that he could come into some sort of immortality. Maybe its like the One and he took on the power of the other Zelretch's or something lol. Also this brought back how dumb that question seemed when Rin was taken aback Sakura didn't know Zelretch. "No Nee-san, I was busy being *tortured* by this family, I didn't get the rundown on our family's sugar daddy."

What I found really interesting was the blurb that said Zel is the only Magician on the side of humanity. Not Aoko, not this Yumina person?
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; March 31st, 2021 at 08:08 AM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He might mean that Zel's the only one who's specifically on the side of humanity, as opposed to those on the side of mages or just out for themselves, or that whenever humanity's in danger, Zel's the one who always steps up to bat.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

it was slightly funnier when the vampire was the one on the side of Humanity but i guess he lost that

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    And with that, the saga finally comes to a close.
    After 8 years, countless discussions about which routes would get animated, numerous ramblings about the anime and then the movies, and many many many shitposts, it is done.
    It is here for everyone. And it is glorious.

It's the 3rd time I've watched this movie and it still got me to tears.
    I'll be rewatching this with a friend, new to Fate, in the coming days. I hope I can hold myself together.

Cheers everyone.
    burn your dread you coward

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm watching it right now. I've said this when I read the VN, and I'll say it again. Using Persona terms, like Reinhard Heydrich (Dies Irae), Kirei Kotomine is a very distorted individual... Their distortion is their restraint. Only after she died, did Kirei regret not being able to kill his wife himself. Vandal Cleaver from Vampire the Masquerade was pissed off at the death of his assistant, Phil, because he had planned to kill Phil himself from the beginning.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can't believe they made Archer smirk and then a smile in this. The smile was the most pleasant and surprising to see.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

US Friend Code
    What a good fuckin movie. Visual highlight was Saber vs Rider, emotional highlight was Rin vs Sakura.

Still upset about Illya's reduced role though, but
    Spoiler:
    The Iri hug got me
    Last edited by Reign; March 31st, 2021 at 04:10 PM.

The movie and trilogy was garbage, stop kidding yourselves if you call yourself fans. HF could have been so much better if it was a TV series with someone that actually understands the characters and not only wormslut

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Can this be considered bait?

Sure

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    The movie and trilogy was garbage, stop kidding yourselves if you call yourself fans. HF could have been so much better if it was a TV series with someone that actually understands the characters and not only wormslut
    That's your opinion, pal. Being this agressive about it helps no one, not even yourself. I speak from experience as many people can tell you.A0lso, saying that people only get to call themselves fans if they share your views on the movie is some trash gatekeeping. Keep posts like that to 4chan, OK?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Is neither a masterpiece or garbage

Visual wise, its amazing, dont know how anyone could argue

Story wise, its a serviceable adaptation

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    After rewatching the first 2 movies, I just watched the 3rd and final Heaven's Feel movie. This entire trilogy is amazing. HF is my favourite SN route and this applies to anime as well. Cool moments, sad moments, tense moments. All there. This is a goddamn masterpiece. This is glorious. Thanks, Ufo, I was waiting for this day and I'm not dissapointed at all. The wait was worth it
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

マリーの味方
    It was pretty good. My only real issue is with the Kotomine fight, it was alright but it wasn't pure kino like it was supposed to be.

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/3Plj9Js.jpg

wish this was me tho

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Can this be considered bait?
    Nine Lives Bait Works

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    Sure
    You said it not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It was pretty good. My only real issue is with the Kotomine fight, it was alright but it wasn't pure kino like it was supposed to be.
    In the novel there's this moment when everything slows down and Shirou thinks about Sakura and that he's fighting for her, and that Kirei is getting in the way of her happiness and wants him to get lost. Then Light and Darkness ramps back up as the ground starts crumbling and Shirou gets back on the offensive.
    Bloody brilliant moment that was, real shame it didn't make it to the movie. But you can't have everything can you...

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    In the novel there's this moment when everything slows down and Shirou thinks about Sakura and that he's fighting for her, and that Kirei is getting in the way of her happiness and wants him to get lost. Then Light and Darkness ramps back up as the ground starts crumbling and Shirou gets back on the offensive. Bloody brilliant moment that was, real shame it didn't make it to the movie. But you can't have everything can you...
    To be honest, do we really need another scene where Shirou thinks about Sakura? More than half of his thoughts and focus in the trilogy has been about her, not to mention she was already saved and brought to safety by Rider at that point. Having yet another flashback reminding the audience that Shirou deeply cares about her would be pretty redundant, especially considering the time constraints of the movies.

If anything, the moment where Shirou's mind crumbles and completely forgets about his promise he made to Kerry during a certain fateful night feels like a more important and unfortunate cut, especially since that scene perfectly symbolizes the death of 'Seigi no Mikata Shirou' and completes his transformation from a machine into a human being.