Page 505 of 568 FirstFirst ... 5405455495500503504505506507510515555 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

sheldon voice :...that was sarcasm?

No, I'm completely serious.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    You're all talking about the ending, while I just want to know if the movie will be better than the last two.
    I mean, if it's paced well and directed as well as the last two films, it should be leaps and bounds above the last two IMO. The last third of HF is probably my favorite climax in fiction, it really feels like "the grand finale" of Fate/Stay Night as a whole.

- - - Updated - - -

Why does it have to be 2 hours?
    There's a lot of content that they have to cover in the last movie, as well as some development for certain characters who play very important roles (almost as important as Sakura, if not as important) in this last third of the story that had been cut out/trimmed in the previous movies. There are some scenes with heavy emotional/narrative weight in this part of the VN, and I fear that they may not be as poignant in the third movie if the runtime isn't long enough for those characters to develop more beforehand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    I just wanna know how long the runtime is going to be. Feels like all hope is lost if it’s not 2 hours at the very least.
    It's definitely going to be at least 2 hours, Sudou mentioned something along the lines of making each movie around 2 hours in runtime in the Lost Butterfly Animation Material booklet. I feel like with everything that needs to be covered, though, 2 hours won't be enough (or at least the pacing seems like it'll suffer somewhat in that case.) As unlikely as it is, I hope the movie is 2 hr 30 min, I feel like that would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Alter View Post
    I mean, if it's paced well and directed as well as the last two films, it should be leaps and bounds above the last two IMO. The last third of HF is probably my favorite climax in fiction, it really feels like "the grand finale" of Fate/Stay Night as a whole.
    There's a lot of content that they have to cover in the last movie, as well as some development for certain characters who play very important roles (almost as important as Sakura, if not as important) in this last third of the story that had been cut out/trimmed in the previous movies. There are some scenes with heavy emotional/narrative weight in this part of the VN, and I fear that they may not be as poignant in the third movie if the runtime isn't long enough for those characters to develop more beforehand.
    I'm going to try to be as careful as possible when it comes to my words so I don't upset anyone, which is one of the reasons why I didn't make some big post when I watched the second movie, but I think some parts in the second movie were just dragged out too long. It's why I asked in the first place, I'm expecting all this cool stuff to happen, but I don't want to watch it, and have it all happening in the last part of the movie like the second one.
    Last edited by Laserman; February 3rd, 2020 at 02:28 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

I'm going to try to be as careful as possible when it comes to my words so I don't upset anyone, which is one of the reasons why I didn't make some big post when I watched the second movie, but I think some parts in the second movie were just dragged out too long. It's why I asked in the first place, I'm expecting all this cool stuff to happen, but I don't want to watch it, and have it all happening in the last part of the movie like the second one.
    I doubt anything will feel like it's dragging out too long for this third part, the events that the second movie adapted are usually seen as the slowest part of HF, and this last part should be pretty much no-brakes starting from the beginning of the movie (with some important exposition here and there.)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yeah, HF last two days are a boss rush.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Dragged out too long... wonder if you even ever watch slower pace movie

It's jumping too fast in the near of the middle to the middle part, just like the first one

I Don't know what you are expecting from the probably longest VN route that crammed to two hours per movie trilogy and still say, "nothing really happen"

- - - Updated - - -

HF is not as action heavy as UBW, but when it did, it really change something (someone died), not some skirmishes and in the end it doesn't finish anything (aka nothing really happen)
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; February 3rd, 2020 at 05:25 AM.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Imagine Laserman watching a real slow burn of an anime movie like Patlabor 1-2 or Angel's Egg. Guy probably wouldn't last 15 mins before throwing in the towel.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    It's adapting the best part of the source material. Should be the best movie easily.
    It's gonna be 2 hours, just like the first two. Only makes sense.
    burn your dread you coward

I wish they'd make Extended Editions.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    120 min. is way over the usual duration of an animated movie. The longest animated movie ever made, the fourth Space battleship yamato movie, is just 163 min. You just can't afford any longest duration.

I feel like the first movie already practically confirmed the true end. After Shirou gets his guts blown out by berserker, the scene of him under water looking up looks as though it was pulled straight from the VN. The part where his soul is chilling after Illya saved him in true end. I took it as cool foreshadowing. There is also the point he's thinking of Kiritsugu during that scene in the first movie, a nod to his daughter perhaps. Or they just though it would be cool imagery to put in there *shrug*.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I think the name true end already confirms it lol. Also nasus comments about it.

But what if the known Sakura fan director is a yandere who would rather have Sakura end up alone than taken away by Shirou?

Even if Ufotable uploaded a promotional image tomorrow with the phrase "HF True End", there would still be people saying "I don't know, guys. I think it's Normal End".
    I only can imagine True Ending or True Ending+original content(problably the last one with something about the keys and the puppet body).

Quote Originally Posted by Saber Alter View Post
    I doubt anything will feel like it's dragging out too long for this third part, the events that the second movie adapted are usually seen as the slowest part of HF, and this last part should be pretty much no-brakes starting from the beginning of the movie (with some important exposition here and there.)
    Now that explains why it felt that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post

It's jumping too fast in the near of the middle to the middle part, just like the first one

I Don't know what you are expecting from the probably longest VN route that crammed to two hours per movie trilogy and still say, "nothing really happen"

- - - Updated - - -

HF is not as action heavy as UBW, but when it did, it really change something (someone died), not some skirmishes and in the end it doesn't finish anything (aka nothing really happen)
    Um, what? The one thing I do get makes me ask, why are you so fixated on those words?

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    It's adapting the best part of the source material. Should be the best movie easily.
    It's gonna be 2 hours, just like the first two. Only makes sense.
    That makes me feel better.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Because even when the movies are compressed and fans feel should be slower, it's irritating to see someone go "nothing happened. Go faster, will ya?". It's the kind of comment and attitude than emboldens companies to not do proper adaptations and rush, as they see anime watchers as creatures without patience for slower fare. But then, the faster pace leads to some moments being akward or not properly developed and leads to complaints and disconnect (which sometimes turns agressive and frustrating. Specially with popular stuff like Fate) beetween source fans and anime fans.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

I put the song lyrics in google translate. Its google translate, so is not flawless .

Some lyrics maybe hint normal if you reach, but other lyrics totally are more in line with True. By the way, people should stop try to analyze the song, i dont think it was made to spoil the ending, more a song that sounds nice and finds the overall story

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    How is Medusa overpowering Saber in that shot from the trailer when Berserker was thrown around like a little puppy. I hope Alter's defeat makes sense in the movie, they might have made her a little too OP in the second one.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    How is Medusa overpowering Saber in that shot from the trailer when Berserker was thrown around like a little puppy.
    What? no, BERSERKER was throwing HER around. Saber Alter just spammed Excalibur and punched him at the end.