Page 526 of 568 FirstFirst ... 26426476516521524525526527528531536 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

US Friend Code
    Maybe but not in the immediate future. Nothing was announced at the premiere.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lesik View Post
    Spoiler:
    Justeaze appears before Zouken death? Does he remember his truly wish?
    Spoiler:
    The Zouken scene happens, with flashed scenes of Zolgen, Nagato and Justeaze. Can't remember clearly if it also had Justeaze's voice or not, but I think it did.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    I’d welcome a HA ufo anime but im mostly interested to see bazett and avenger animated, not stoked to see whole episodes dedicated to the more FGO gag event esque comedy that also exists in HA

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    Oh come on, you really want more fucking FGO trash?
    Yeah, because its good and will sell a fkn lot?

FGO is not A1's property tho, look at Camelot movie for example. Some FGO trailers also not made by A1

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The merch designers are showing their deep understanding of everyday irl fashion again.

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    I’d welcome a HA ufo anime but im mostly interested to see bazett and avenger animated, not stoked to see whole episodes dedicated to the more FGO gag event esque comedy that also exists in HA
    I'm down for HA coming up along the way. Also which HA has a manga being made with one chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Yeah, because its good and will sell a fkn lot?

FGO is not A1's property tho, look at Camelot movie for example. Some FGO trailers also not made by A1
    Arent all the non-A1 CMs just collab event CMs by the studios that made the respective anime adaptions? Like ufo for Zero & rakkyo and silver link for prillya.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Apparently whole camrip is out but I can’t find it.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    People want a remake mainly so there can be an anime only entry point so people can stop complaining about needing the VN or making a meme of how complicated it is to get into Fate only because the fanbase can't agree on an entry point for begginers who don't want to read the VN. Some will say Zero, some will say Ufo UBW. Some will say DEEN Fate. Some will say an edit by fans of DEEN Fate that apparently removes the stuff from other routes.
    Then, others just want that early part of FSN to have Shirou give any other excuse as to why he doesn't want Saber to fight than isn't "you're a girl" since it makes Shirou sound like a dumbass sexist and even Nasu admitted all comments like that in Fate are a result of his mental state where he needed to keep reminding himself that the King Arthur character is female now instead of male
    And there's other stuff people see where Fate can benefit from a remake
    So yeah, there are reasons people want a remake of Fate
    This fanbase cares about pleasing anime only people too much, to the point I find very annoying, it's fine if they're stubborn about everything that is not Zero, at this point you can't change their impression, let alone with a Fate route adaptation.
    they have misconceptions but this is not the work of adaptations to correct that, or anyone else, because obviously many are already dead set in their minds about what Fate is.
    I agree about not having a definite entry point is a problem though, but I don't think it will change things too much.
    Last edited by JZangetsu; August 16th, 2020 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Levani View Post
    Apparently whole camrip is out but I can’t find it.
    thats cuz the Nya page was already taken down

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by JZangetsu View Post
    This fanbase cares about pleasing anime only people too much, to the point I find very annoying,
    Agreed, honestly.
    The moment you start viewing these adaptations as some pretty fanservice to go along with the source material and stop caring if they make sense to the average anime-only, too lazy to read said source material, you're gonna start enjoying life 75% more.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Damn, why -_-

well even if the page is down magnet links still work but good luck randomly finding one in your DMs

Gotta agree with JZangetsu and DTTS, this pandering to anime onlies that runs rampant in this fanbase is so tiring. Its ironic that Type-Moon fans love acting smug about being primaries, but truth of the matter is that the anime onlies, the zero fanboys, the shirou haters, they all move on to their next anime and forget about it while they live on forever rent-free in the heads of said primaries.

If you really think youre that hot shit for being a primary, act the part and stop being such a cuck.

I understand the sentiment but honestly the watch order discourse to this day is still one of the most cancerous things in the series to the point where it became a full on meme so it'd nice to have a definitive answer for it.

Blog Entries
    the definitive answer is, and always has been: read the VN, and then go away
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Some people don't want to read the VN and that's OK. Not that we should listen to someone who uses brain damage as an insult or who insults people over media preferences.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

the answer has always been pick a series that isnt a 2nd or more season and watch it. each series is something different and liking one doesnt reflect on the other series at all

people who dont want to read the VN dont want to get into Fate or the Nasuverse they just was in on the discussion or just a anime to watch and dont understand that unless its labeled as 2nd season its the starting point

Not that we should listen to someone who uses brain damage as an insult or who insults people over media preferences.
    I would rather listen to that kind of person instead of anime onlys who have no idea what they're talking about and screaming about plot armor, plot conveinence, asspulls etc

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrad1 View Post
    I would rather listen to that kind of person instead of anime onlys who have no idea what they're talking about and screaming about plot armor, plot conveinence, asspulls etc
    That sounds really inefficient on the long run. The anime only is being unpleasant about one specific topic that's very not to talk about, have the possibility to be taught about the parts they misunderstood, and their criticisms on remain valid as criticism of the adaptation regardless of how things are done in the source material.

The person who insults people over media preferences, on the other hand, is way more likely to be unpleasant on a much wider variety of conversation topics, unless you luckily happen to agree of them, or you're making a conscious effort to not hurt their bloated ego.