Page 557 of 568 FirstFirst ... 57457507547552555556557558559562567 ... LastLast
Results 11,121 to 11,140 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I hope Aimer sees this bro. Also I'd take offense if it weren't coming from someone playing FGO in the year of our lord 2021.
    Except I dont play it anymore, dumbass lol. No brain woooo
    Why the mod havent banned this troll yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I'm the exact opposite lol. I don't like any of her other songs that I've heard, in Fate/Zero, UBW etc. I only like the ones she has in these movies...so far...
    There's no Aimer in fate zero
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; May 3rd, 2021 at 05:13 PM.
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I honestly don't know who told Aimer that she had any talent, clearly they were lying.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSEr4kw6ccQ

Pretty asmr voice tho

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    She partially damaged her vocal cords due to overusage when she was fifteen. That's why her voice Is like that.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Except I dont play it anymore, dumbass lol.
    Then you should delete that friend code in your profile, lest people will think that you’re still playing. They might even try to add you.

Except I dont play it anymore, dumbass lol. No brain woooo
    Why the mod havent banned this troll yet

- - - Updated - - -

It really loks like trolling

Maybe she's just in the wrong medium.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    It really loks like trolling
    How is voicing an opinion trolling. Years ago I said the same thing about Wada. It wasn't trolling back then and it's still not. Last post I make about this btw.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. But once you reply an insult (which I don't really mind tbh) with another you're in imo. I just "defended" myself with "Nah" and a beaten joke about FGO which apparently was enough to make that swordsman call out to the mods after throwing an insult himself ?

It's also pretty amusing to see how insults are a way to defend Aimer, someone who doesn't even know about your existence yet you defend so vehemently. You people remind me of console fanboys that somehow ingrain their favourite console as a personality trait and take any insult towards corporations as one to you. A last piece of advice: If the internet is making you angry, then maybe you should a break from it, and I don't mean that in a condescending way, I really mean it. I reduced my exposition and have never been better. If you want to continue this, just drop a visitor message and we can sort this out.
    Last edited by Crown; May 4th, 2021 at 10:23 AM.

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    It's the agressive way you say it. Insulting the artist, which goes beyond the boundaries of criticism (and thanks for adding to my frustration against internet critics who think they can shield themselves behind "it's just an opinion" or "it's just criticism"). Also, the toxic way you react to anyone defending Aimer implying they're simps who want to have sex with her. (another classic critic trait. You people think your opinions are facts and objective and all this objective criticism nonsense always leads to the critics being toxic as all hell towards anyone who disagrees with them. As in your eyes, people disagreeing with your "factual objective opinion" is as ludicrous as disagreeing with 2+2=4. So clearly they must have another motive. Like being simps or something). Just shut up if you don't know how to criticise without being an asshole. Unlike what AnimeSnob, MAL, youtubers like Mother's Basement and ANN critics'd make you think, criticism isn't a pass that allows you to be a complete asshole.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    'kay, my bad.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    A last piece of advice: If the internet is making you angry, then maybe you should a break from it, and I don't mean that in a condescending way, I really mean it. I reduced my exposition and have never been better. If you want to continue this, just drop a visitor message and we can sort this out.
    Not getting into the argument about who insulted who or whatever, I just wanted to chime in on this particular bit only; I agree with this so much. I used to spend so many hours every day on sankaku complex, gamefaqs, beast's lair, doki fansubs (both the forums and main site), and other sites (especially various fansub sites, as I watched anime more actively back then, and fansubbers were a lot more prominent), that it took up a stupid amount of my time every week. Now a days, I barely spend time here on this site anymore, I only visit gamefaqs rarely when I'm playing particular games, and I ditched sankaku complex coompletely years and years ago. I still visit Doki (I used to be a member, so it's hard to let go as I feel kind of attached to the community lol), but they are very inactive these days, and the forums have been completely dead for years (I don't visit those anymore, just the main site), so it only takes less than a minute each time.

Anyway, it was the best decision of my life for sure (well, maybe my second best decision. Getting laser surgery on my eyes years back, so I didn't need to use glasses or contact lenses anymore probably beats everything for me. ), not just because it gives me a lot more time, but also because I'm so much more relaxed now. I just don't give a shit lol. That said, my new vice is spending a day or two on youtube every two weeks or so. Plus I've gotten a lot busier with life as I've gotten older, so thinking back, cutting down on internet time was really necessary anyway...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

How is voicing an opinion trolling. Years ago I said the same thing about Wada. It wasn't trolling back then and it's still not. Last post I make about this btw.
    The purpose of a troll is to create a strong reaction in the readers, creating a flame and derailing a thread. Voicing an opinion can totally be trolling, depending on how the opinion is expressed and where it is expressed.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    The purpose of a troll is to create a strong reaction in the readers, creating a flame and derailing a thread. Voicing an opinion can totally be trolling, depending on how the opinion is expressed and where it is expressed.
    Maybe she's just in the wrong medium.

Thanks for your feedback. But once you reply an insult (which I don't really mind tbh) with another you're in imo. I just "defended" myself with "Nah" and a beaten joke about FGO which apparently was enough to make that swordsman call out to the mods after throwing an insult himself ?

It's also pretty amusing to see how insults are a way to defend Aimer, someone who doesn't even know about your existence yet you defend so vehemently. You people remind me of console fanboys that somehow ingrain their favourite console as a personality trait and take any insult towards corporations as one to you. A last piece of advice: If the internet is making you angry, then maybe you should a break from it, and I don't mean that in a condescending way, I really mean it. I reduced my exposition and have never been better. If you want to continue this, just drop a visitor message and we can sort this out.
    People like you that should quit internet really
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    I'm the exact opposite lol. I don't like any of her other songs that I've heard, in Fate/Zero, UBW etc. I only like the ones she has in these movies...so far...
    I feel the same way. I think it's because her HF songs are composed by Kajiura who specifically wrote them to fit Aimer, bringing out the best in her imo. There's also a more melancholic tone to them (much like Kalafina's songs, RIP) as opposed to the typical Aimer track that has a more upbeat tempo which fits your average anime opening.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I don't have a strong opinion on Aimer songs other than she is at her best on Gundam Unicorn.

Too bad her work there is easily overshadowed by Sawano's orchestral compositions that completely steal the spotlight in Unicorn.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Well, that's beside the point.

(Though funnily enough, my favorite song from it is not any of her work but B-Bird from Earthmind, the Realta Nua OPs band.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlandGreene View Post
    I feel the same way. I think it's because her HF songs are composed by Kajiura who specifically wrote them to fit Aimer, bringing out the best in her imo. There's also a more melancholic tone to them (much like Kalafina's songs, RIP) as opposed to the typical Aimer track that has a more upbeat tempo which fits your average anime opening.
    That makes sense.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So I just watched the first two movies today and never having played the route before, I gotta say WTF?! Why do people like this route so much? It's so depressing. Don't get me wrong, the movies are beautifully written and animated, real treat to watch, but my god, this raises so many questions for me. Props to the voice cast in the English as well though, great work all round, especially like Cursed Arm and Shiro, even if neither of their actors names are coming to mind right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    So I just watched the first two movies today and never having played the route before, I gotta say WTF?! Why do people like this route so much? It's so depressing. Don't get me wrong, the movies are beautifully written and animated, real treat to watch, but my god, this raises so many questions for me. Props to the voice cast in the English as well though, great work all round, especially like Cursed Arm and Shiro, even if neither of their actors names are coming to mind right now.
    Bryce Papenbrook and Patrick Seitz. And I don't know.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Bryce Papenbrook and Patrick Seitz. And I don't know.
    Thank you! Love Bryce's work in general, he was great in Blue Exorcist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Read the VN version someday, there's great parts the movies can't convey. Other than that, I love it because it's so unexpected, it twists the story on it's head and there's good development for the focused characters. The shadow is also weird and creepy in the best ways
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler: