Page 556 of 568 FirstFirst ... 56456506546551554555556557558561566 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 11348

Thread: Heaven's Feel Movies

Blog Entries
    As far as I'm concerned, it's the same NP, from the same weapon, from the same Heroic Spirit, and I can't think of any reason why it would need to have a name change just because one is from a blackened version of Saber and her blade. And if it wasn't like that in the original VN (which it wasn't), then I don't really care if they decided to retroactively change it later on.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    As long as Alter's being treated as an alternate version of Saber, like the one in GO, I have no problems with it. If she's the same Artoria but edgy, the change makes no sense.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Personally, it’s just a deliberate choice to make it sound cool, since Prillya version still have her said Excalibur. Otherwise, should’ve been consistent and have Lalter’s NP also called Rhongomyniad Morgan.

US Friend Code
    One of the earlier material books (CM3?) said something about how Excalibur has two sides reflecting the two fairies of the lake, Vivian and Morgan, so I guess that's why they eventually started calling Alter's beam Excalibur Morgan. Though by the same logic you'd think normal Excalibur would have been called Excalibur Vivian, but it isn't.

Whether it's called Excalibur Morgan or just Excalibur though it's still the same attack so shrug.

Excalibur Vivian is locked behind the squirt gun DLC. And of course it was given to us by the same game that started calling it Excalibur Morgan.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    As long as Alter's being treated as an alternate version of Saber, like the one in GO, I have no problems with it. If she's the same Artoria but edgy, the change makes no sense.
    I mean, before the whole business with differentiating spirit origins, that naming was used in Unlimited Codes for the move, so it just seems to reasoning it out with lore slapped into it.
    From my perspective even if FGO Alter is different being that she has a separate spirit origin, its just another "Artoria has a darkness inside her, so having an alter is just a thing". I mean it does say that both she and Sakura acclimate well with the curse itself in one of the material books.

Blog Entries
    Made my order for third movie on Play-Asia this weekend.
    Probably worth editing this thread's name/post
    Get on with it, I might have better things to do.
    *Checks schedule*
    ah, dammit....

like, really, it premiered in japan, premiered in the west, the BD have like two weeks out, and the title still says "hiatus" from march 2020

This is the kind of thing that triggers my OCD.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Personally, it’s just a deliberate choice to make it sound cool, since Prillya version still have her said Excalibur. Otherwise, should’ve been consistent and have Lalter’s NP also called Rhongomyniad Morgan.
    Prisma Illya S1 was before FGO, right?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yes. It's just my personal take of the naming scheme.

Blog Entries
    This will be kinda random after such a long time, but I just need to get it off my chest: So far I've tended not to like most of Aimer's songs much in the Fate adaptations or otwerwise (I'm sure lots of people will disagree. Please don't get too mad if you think Aimer is awesome and my opinion sucks), I would take Kalafina over her any day. But I actually really like Hana no Uta. There, I said it.

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention, I must say, the scene with Illya at the end of the third movie was absolutely perfect. I can't think of any way to make it better. My heart though...Illya...T_T...HF's True End for me is the best ending in all of FSN, because it's the only ending where Shirou finally snaps out of his crushing guilt and personality disorder from surviving the fire 10 years ago, and stops pursuing Kiritsugu's ideal, and won't become Archer as a result (because he chooses to save Sakura instead). It's also the only ending where the Greater Grail is dismantled, and the Holy Grail War is thus put to an end for good. Only route where Sakura is properly saved as well. As such, I consider it the most happy ending, much more so than UBW Good (which I like less than UBW True anyway), and Illya dies in UBW as well anyway, and in that one, unlike in HF, it's a horrible death. But that's also why I sometimes wish Illya could survive, because it's the only thing keeping the ending from being a 100% happy ending for me instead of a 90% one. I know I shouldn't be greedy of course. It's just, HF is the route where Illya shines the most, and has the most impact compared to the other routes, which is why it hits so hard when she sacrifices herself to save Shirou...Plus, both Hercules and Archer entrust Shirou with her safety, and she dies anyway in the end...T_T She survives in Fate, but there everything else is wrong instead, so it doesn't help. But oh well, it's good in that it does make an impact, I guess...
    Last edited by Rokudaime; April 28th, 2021 at 01:46 PM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

I honestly don't know who told Aimer that she had any talent, clearly they were lying.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    I honestly don't know who told Aimer that she had any talent, clearly they were lying.
    Honestly, go fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Fair enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

I don't like her songs for these movies, but I like Spark-Again, Brave Shine, and some other ones. I don't know why the songs for the movies are so different compared to them.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Each song fits the respective movie well. Whats wrong with them?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    if someone told you that you have brain, clearly they were lying
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I hope Aimer sees this bro. Also I'd take offense if it weren't coming from someone playing FGO in the year of our lord 2021.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    I don't like her songs for these movies, but I like Spark-Again, Brave Shine, and some other ones. I don't know why the songs for the movies are so different compared to them.
    I'm the exact opposite lol. I don't like any of her other songs that I've heard, in Fate/Zero, UBW etc. I only like the ones she has in these movies...so far...