Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I like the twin's design. They barely change, but their base design already nice I don't really care if they got crowded costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Mash is a support and that's it. Trying to make her offensively viable is like trying to force a square peg in a round hole.
    Even after this concerted push to make her a DPS the original Mashu is always preferred when one feels like using her because she is actually functionally designed to achieve a set goal. Buster DPS Shielder with a mismatched deck for it is just a no go. It's basically only Sanzang who manages to pull off being a Buster DPS with an Arts deck, the difference is, that she has a Buster NP and is an NP focused Servant so it works out still. This just doesn't.

And to do the things they want Mashu to do you should really just bring Orion and he'll do the job way better than she can. Even if you don't have your own, a support Orion with your own supports will beat her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Makes up for how bad his 1st one is. Though i’m still not feeling the desire to use him so far.
    is pose and stuff looks majestic, but the bikini armor takes away from it.

Despite the offensive class advantage that Tamamovitch has over Mooncancers, BB+Tamamo+Merlin easily prevailed through the entire fight. The terror debuff was a bit troublesome, but BB's heal skill is as good as always, and I was able to easily remove all of her hard defensive buffs with BB too.

JP Friend Code
    Could be my imagination but AI seem to improve a bit. Enemies hit you just hard enough to not fill your NP gauge if they can help it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Even after this concerted push to make her a DPS the original Mashu is always preferred when one feels like using her because she is actually functionally designed to achieve a set goal. Buster DPS Shielder with a mismatched deck for it is just a no go. It's basically only Sanzang who manages to pull off being a Buster DPS with an Arts deck, the difference is, that she has a Buster NP and is an NP focused Servant so it works out still. This just doesn't.

And to do the things they want Mashu to do you should really just bring Orion and he'll do the job way better than she can. Even if you don't have your own, a support Orion with your own supports will beat her.
    They could have let Mashu stack NPs, since she is the main girl. Lord Camelot or whatever that gives defense, but if you switch to the Black Barrel NP it does offensive damage.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I like the twin's design. They barely change, but their base design already nice I don't really care if they got crowded costumes.
    Oh i actually do really like their base design as well, but at the very least i wanted to be able to see a difference without having to squint.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

JP Friend Code
    Caenis is incredibly ugly and the art for the wonder twins is zzzzzz

But then again everyone looks like complete garbage compared to Aphrodite

US Friend Code
    Still looking through stuff this morning so I'll talk art first.

Romulus is okay, I'd like it more without the wings. I'm just glad he has a serious version finally.
    First ascension Caenis is okay, third adcension I'm not a fan.
    I really like Demeter and Aphrodite a lot.
    Spoiler:
    uuugh WHY is Olga alive. We didn't even know her long enough to grow an attachment, her being a Beast doesn't mean anything emotionally

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Oh i actually do really like their base design as well, but at the very least i wanted to be able to see a difference without having to squint.
    I do like their base design too. It's very pretty. Was expecting more pizzazz tho.

Oh wow, not only Caligula is sane, his voice is also changed for battles too. Nice detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Spoiler:
    uuugh WHY is Olga alive. We didn't even know her long enough to grow an attachment, her being a Beast doesn't mean anything emotionally
    Spoiler:
    Because Part 2 entire deal is about the losers and the discarded ones coming back. It was evident since the Part 2 prologue that Olga was going to come back one way or another. It's like the oldest theory in Part 2.

As always, Count of Monte Cristo protecting us mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    Spoiler:
    Because Part 2 entire deal is about the losers and the discarded ones coming back. It was evident since the Part 2 prologue that Olga was going to come back one way or another. It's like the oldest theory in Part 2.
    Spoiler:
    All I have to say about this is that they made her way more special than she actually is.

Blog Entries

Yep. Galahad Mashu is still superior IMO

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Spoiler:
    All I have to say about this is that they made her way more special than she actually is.
    Well, that's the bread and butter of Fgo.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Even after this concerted push to make her a DPS the original Mashu is always preferred when one feels like using her because she is actually functionally designed to achieve a set goal. Buster DPS Shielder with a mismatched deck for it is just a no go.
    The main problem of mash is the nondamaging arts NP. Her deck is BBAAQ.

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    That's another thing, how is Olga important enough ti be a Beast? I guess I can't judge the reason until we get one, probably in LB6, but it just feels like a failed attempt at an emotional punch that doesn't work because we knew her for like 30 minutes and she was a bitch for most of that short time

Anyway yeah Dioscuri art is really good even if it doesn't change much.

So Aphrodite puts a new type of debuff, not sure what it does since I killed her in three turns with Xuanzang oops.

I'm kinda shocked honestly, after Demeter's fight I was expecting Aphrodite to be tough too, but maybe Xuanzang is that good against her.
    Last edited by Oz1337; April 9th, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    So Aphrodite puts a new type of debuff, not sure what it does since I killed her in three turns with Xuanzang oops.

I'm kinda shocked honestly, after Demeter's fight I was expecting Aphrodite to be tough too, but maybe Xuanzang is that good against her.
    Demeter and Fox is tough, but Aphro not so much.