Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    And this is all BS. We didn't work for any of this. How much time we spent in Atlantis to get the stuff we needed to shoot down Artemis?
    what did you need to take down Artemis? Apollo and Orion and one other thing?

yeah, long extensive quest there.

compared to part 2 where plenty of your allies had given up their lives in advance to make the preparations for you to have any type of chance + the culmination of efforts started in previous lostbelts

Blog Entries
    Weren't we in the Lostbelt's equivalent of the boonies in the last chapter?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    And this is all BS. We didn't work for any of this. How much time we spent in Atlantis to get the stuff we needed to shoot down Artemis?
    Technically Gudao spent all of Shimosa working for Musashi
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    i am sorry, is all of the above too "easy mode" for you?
    That wasn't my complaint. But since you bring it up, yes. Since most of the work is done before we even arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That wasn't my complaint. But since you bring it up, yes. Since most of the work is done before we even arrive.
    I prefer that individual servants outside of Gudao/ko's to have more agency then just depending on the protagonist to come by and fix everything by their mere presence. I actually sort of like that we get to see the "legacy" of what previous Servants worked for.

Plus, its not like this constantly happens in every chapter. Pretty sure most of the previous chapters, including 5.1, have made us start from scratch and do everything by ourselves.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's hard to develop skills when you play the game on easy mode
    Dang it, that hurt me on a physical level.

Although Caenis is the one who did it, still it hurt me on a physical level when I see my Servants on max level yet skills are at 4/4/4 just because I don't have enough mats and QP.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    This chapter is ensuring you cannot cheese through by forcing you to use fixed support and having a fixed servant at the front.
    Well, with the rate that I am going, I just want to Chen Gong this batch just because I can.

Forced Musashi support may be fun on the first few chapters of this Lostbelt, but dang it, that robot with 50k guts will be the end of me. I'm at my 7th try with this robot and Dioscuri. No CS left. I prefer the robot that had 800k HP without 50k guts. And we only got 1 HP for our guts? At least fix the guts of Ritsuka's Servants for this Lostbelt!

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Artemis = nukes several islands, eventually goes down with the sacrifice of most of our team, super cinematic death, climax of the story

Poseidon = infiltrate his body, shutting him down core by core, fight takes place in the middle of a massive maelstrom, ends with an escape the sinking ship scenario

Other gods = hahaha black barrel goes brrrrrr
    Yep, gotta admit, that was funny.

I'll just blitz this through with quartz if I can't go through this chapter after 10 times of being stuck with the level 80 twins.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    In non-story news

I feel like I might go mad trying to find a pattern in Monstrous Strength's values

man, I am getting my ass kicked with this new LB even at the start. My account here isn't close to as good as my NA account, but I never thought I'd struggle with a 1 break bar berserker. But getting my ass kicked regardless.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I miss the days when break bars weren't a thing and you could just oneshot everything with Jalter. I also miss the days when "let's stuff this boss with BS gimmicks" was limited to CQs.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Damn since when FGO include elctronic music othen than Extra
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    I miss the days when break bars weren't a thing and you could just oneshot everything with Jalter. I also miss the days when "let's stuff this boss with BS gimmicks" was limited to CQs.
    I like break bars as a countermeasure to one shot everything, seeing as Arjuna buffs stuffed with Chen Gong + plugsuit ATK buff is still strong in AoE clears as I have found out in frigging Dioscuri fight of all things.

Debuff gimmicks are also one way of hardening quests, but I think they based it on how players fare on Challenge Quest stats rather than randomly giving them buffs and abilities. Hence the challenge quests at the completion of each event.

Wish I had done those challenge quests 10 times if only I have known that this is their basis for these current fights.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    My greatest issue with the greek dilogy is the criminal absence of Hercules. It's Zeus-damned Olympus we are talking about and Nasu still thinks it's not the time.

JP Friend Code
    1 pack + quartz from stream and maintenance = six 11 rolls

Got the twins (okay)
    Napoleon np upgrade
    Bradamante np upgrade
    And 2 rare prisms.

But no Caenis. I just want another tan girl in My Room.
    FGO ID JP: 092237557

Support List

*Placeholder Image*

Check my supports using my ID

Blog Entries
    there is clear lack of antagonist in the lostbelt / lack of proper climax

Spoiler:

Zeus was pretty cool as far as LB Kings go and bonking him was superfun (even if i lost the fight 3 times before resorting to Jalter)
    but after that LB kinda fell apart?

Kirsh is a fucking nothingburger. He does the thing again, then loses, then dies in the most predictable way possible.

Bitch gets btfo'd so promtly its not even fun.
    Douman gets btfo'd again - speaking of him i feel he really overstayed his welcome. He exists since EOR3 and there is no advancement of his storyline whatsoever.
    Kirei and Beryl dont fight.

All we get is Kirsh who loses like a chump (especially compared to how fucking hyped up he was supposed to be) and then we get 2 Caenis fights for no reason. I mean why should i care about beating this loser?

All hype stuff happens in the cutscenes after. Zeus is effectively the final boss, everything after is just lame.

Should i spoiler this? i'll spoiler this just in case

- - - Updated - - -

Its especially jarring considering the whole super-dramatic Orion Artemis thing we had in the previous chapter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    My greatest issue with the greek dilogy is the criminal absence of Hercules. It's Zeus-damned Olympus we are talking about and Nasu still thinks it's not the time.
    I feel like Hercules is a doubled edged sword here. Given the story that writer wanted to tell Herc would have to job insanely hard not warp the entire story around him. While it is a Greek lostbelt and Hercules is a Greek servant the issue is that Hercules can only really fit and be done justice in a Lostbelt that is centered around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Its especially jarring considering the whole super-dramatic Orion Artemis thing we had in the previous chapter
    They dragged out too much after Zeus

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Leader died protecting Mashu and MC's ass though, so that's a surprise. I do like how Tesla and co. made the preparations Chaldea need to slay the Gods. Feels like a two way operation, MC sailing through Atlantis while those in Olympus prepares for their arrival.

JP Friend Code
    Damn, if you have Arthur, the twins theorizes that he alone could solo Olympus

Grand Saber confirmed?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Damn, if you have Arthur, the twins theorizes that he alone could solo Olympus

Grand Saber confirmed?
    That's fake news, considering Dioscuri have no lines for Arthur, as people have all of their lines unlocked even if they don't have Arthur.

Same fake news as the ones that still claim Mashu gets kidnapped at the end of the Lostbelt, which is not true. Not sure where it came from though.