Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    The event story itself was about Nobu's final Honnouji. And the writer that decides the event title is most definitely not the person in charge of desining the logo art, don't base "this is the final gudaguda event" on that. Besides there are a ton of NPCs servant tease in the past events and even more in the recent mats for Keikenti to not have plan some more gudaguda events. I mean, we didn't even got playable Maxwell to complete the Koha-Ace HGW roster for gudaguda to be over
    So first and foremost, how do you know that it wasn't deliberate? It's not like there wasn't a reference to how to write the title in their database.

Secondly, why must it be in a GudaGuda event? They could just make them 1/2* Servants and toss them into the FP pool. Solves both your desire to want them and DW's resolve to stop making more GudaGuda past GudaGuda Final. It's not like we didn't have a precedence of having Angra Mainyu or the recently added Saber Lily into the FP pool, both weren't from the main story and yet still rollable from FP pool. Yes, we could argue that Saber Lily being added to the pool was because she was a pre-reg Servant and all that but it still doesn't fully discount it.

Lastly, do they *have* to be added? If that's the case, we should've had Riyo's other two Servants that she initially made herself. The Assassin one and the other one whose class escapes me. Or heck, remember Sita. 4 years now. Still no Sita. What about the tease on Vishnu? We had a personality dump with Rama's interlude but nothing came from it after that.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Don't forget Agravain. If he's not released during LB6 then who knows when he'll come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Don't forget Agravain. If he's not released during LB6 then who knows when he'll come out.
    Ah, yes. Camelot's Agravain. Wew, definitely forgot about him until you mention his name.

I'm still waiting for Beast VI to rear it's head(s) so I can roll for
    Spoiler:
    Harlot Nero.
    Last edited by Jukai; June 4th, 2020 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    So first and foremost, how do you know that it wasn't deliberate? It's not like there wasn't a reference to how to write the title in their database.
    And why do you believe it was a deliberate message of "no more gudaguda events" despite neither the writer, DW, Nasu or anyone giving a statement that they won't be doing anymore gudaguda events? Instead of a simple style choice to cramp the event name on the logo banner

Secondly, why must it be in a GudaGuda event? They could just make them 1/2* Servants and toss them into the FP pool. Solves both your desire to want them and DW's resolve to stop making more GudaGuda past GudaGuda Final. It's not like we didn't have a precedence of having Angra Mainyu or the recently added Saber Lily into the FP pool, both weren't from the main story and yet still rollable from FP pool. Yes, we could argue that Saber Lily being added to the pool was because she was a pre-reg Servant and all that but it still doesn't fully discount it.
    Again, where did you get DW resolve to not make any more gudaguda events past Final Honnouji? No one from the company make such statement
    And can't remember Saber Lily, but AM was added to the summon pool during the event in which he debuted, neither of them were on the main story before

Lastly, do they *have* to be added? If that's the case, we should've had Riyo's other two Servants that she initially made herself. The Assassin one and the other one whose class escapes me. Or heck, remember Sita. 4 years now. Still no Sita. What about the tease on Vishnu? We had a personality dump with Rama's interlude but nothing came from it after that.
    DW wants money, they'll add them.
    Nasu already stated on an interview why adding Riyo's servants is complicated as they need serious reworking
    Can't tell what they are doing with Sita as she's still unrelease, but Vishnu got tease again as incoming on Kama's mats
    They sure take their time releasing some servants tease as NPCs first, but they eventually do release them

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukai View Post
    I'm still waiting for Beast VI to rear it's head(s) so I can roll for Harlot Nero.
    I bet on VI R in a Nerofest and VI L in a Proto collab.

Why do people lose their shit so much over Izou?

Again, where did you get DW resolve to not make any more gudaguda events past Final Honnouji? No one from the company make such statement
    And can't remember Saber Lily, but AM was added to the summon pool during the event in which he debuted, neither of them were on the main story before
    Second point is completely separate from first point. It's asking why they *must* come via a GudaGuda event. As in, they could just add them completely separate from the event itself, even if they were to release more GudaGuda events. One good example being that there're some people who do still like Nobukatsu and want him but his appearance is only in Meiji Ishin and his story was finished there. And the event is long gone. They could juts add him as a 1* Servant some random time down the line rather than needing to package him with another GudaGuda event he's completely not a part of.

Don't remember Saber Lily? Ok. Well, she was a pre-reg, we got only one copy of her. Then came with the full 5 copies during Saber Wars as that event's welfare. After that, she was gone until New Year 2020 when DW added her to the FP pool. Also, she was the only welfare to require regular mats to ascend as opposed to having her own special mat item.
    Last edited by manafusion; June 4th, 2020 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Why do people lose their shit so much over Izou?
    *Looks at my own Level 90 NP5 10/10/10 skills*

I don't see the issue here. It's normal to like him that much. If grails weren't so bloody rare I would probably have him at level 100.
    Last edited by Oz1337; June 4th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Second point is completely separate from first point. It's asking why they *must* come via a GudaGuda event. As in, they could just add them completely separate from the event itself, even if they were to release more GudaGuda events. One good example being that there're some people who do still like Nobukatsu and want him but his appearance is only in Meiji Ishin and his story was finished there. And the event is long gone. They could juts add him as a 1* Servant some random time down the line rather than needing to package him with another GudaGuda event he's completely not a part of.
    They *musn't* but is what they've being doing so far, why are they gonna change now out of the blue
    And Nobukatsu reappeared on both of the following gudaguda events and other events that had a gudaguda gang sketch since his debut on Meijin Ishin

Don't remember Saber Lily? Ok. Well, she was a pre-reg, we got only one copy of her. Then came with the full 5 copies during Saber Wars as that event's welfare. After that, she was gone until New Year 2020 when DW added her to the FP pool. Also, she was the only welfare to require regular mats to ascend as opposed to having her own special mat item.
    I couldn't remember when was she added to the summoning pool, not who the character was or her entire release history

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    *Looks at my own Level 90 NP5 10/10/10 skills*

I don't see the issue here. It's normal to like him that much. If grails weren't so bloody rare I would probably have him at level 100.
    It's not an issue I just would like to understand the fascination more.

They *musn't* but is what they've being doing so far, why are they gonna change now out of the blue
    And Nobukatsu reappeared on both of the following gudaguda events and other events that had a gudaguda gang sketch since his debut on Meijin Ishin

I couldn't remember when was she added to the summoning pool, not who the character was or her entire release history
    Why would they? Because Nobukatsu's first appearance has long since gone. Much like Jason and Gareth. Not that it didn't stop them from adding these Servants to the FP pool. Also, they could've waited until Atlantis to release Charlotte, Salome and Jason but they didn't, after all. Double marks on Jason that coincides with Nobukatsu's situation, btw.

Right, gotcha.
    Last edited by manafusion; June 4th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

same tbh

When he was first released there was this trending art meme about drawing him like a dog that even his official artist participate in, I think that def helped boosting his popularity upon release
    Also, fujos

The VA doing an amazing job with all of his lines, simple but good battle animations, likeable personality (for me), surprisingly close to how I expected him in terms of Servant design based on his lore, Japanese Servant which are my favorite, likeable personality and it's a Servant I can see appearing in F/SN (unlike Servants like Wu Zetian which are urgh....).

Tl;dr mostly full bias like with Ryuutan which is what you should expect in most answers as to why people like X Servant so much.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Take your pick:
    -Cool looks
    -Sympathetic inferiority complex
    -Relation with ryoma (Points for fujos)
    -Comedic bulliable doggo

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm more of a Nagayoshi man, myself

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I'm more of a Nagayoshi man, myself
    That's a fine choice too.

Blog Entries
    day after tomorrow is when erise cq gets 3-turned
    in anticipation of that i would like to request summer bb with golden carp
    pls

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post