Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

It'll probably be a class gatcha like last year, with another gatcha with rate-ups for the Servants involved in the Fest.

Can't wait for the Fest btw, last year was really fun and I hope I get to do them again, specially now that using CCs isn't as annoying as before.

Can't wait for Exp fest. I have too many summer servants I need to level.

The only Servants I particularly want but don't have were part of the summer rerun, which I missed. So Gilfest shouldn't have any kind of gacha I'd be interested in. I do have a lot of Servants to level though.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
    I'm getting 30 login quartz in less than two hours though so I'm saving my self-pity for after that.
    dude, how hard can it be to get one 4*

Till next year, I guess.

RIP, the loli screwed your rolls.

JP Friend Code
    It's not like I mind ,even, considering I like both her and Murasaki.
    I just wanted Tomoe more and was had gotten so used to getting everything I want from Summer from the past 2 years.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    If it is GilFeast again I suppose we might get Sishtar Banner, unless they decide to rerun Saber Wars II this year for whatever reason.

saber wars 2 rerun is canceled for saber wars 3

JP Friend Code
    Bought a pack. Only got Tomoe and some SR spooks from that and my last stash from anniv.

Castoria literally ate my stash and luck...

EDIT
    Saber Wars 2 rerun is definitely happening, because Space Ishtar is super meta now (lol)
    Last edited by astagadragon; August 31st, 2020 at 06:37 PM.

She still doesn't really appeal to me. The only time I feel like I might use her would be something like mixed knight classes, which is not a common set up.

Blog Entries
    So, the tickets were shit, as always
    and i finally made it to the challenge quest, out of 12 turns 11 of those were da vinci rider nps
    should've used cs to make it 12/12 but oh well

Blog Entries
    Space Ishtar was fine as a character herself, buy 1 get 3 free deal.

They don't need to rerun Saber Wars II to rerun a banner with her.

And honestly, just drop the whole "Space Servant" nonsense. It was funny at one time, but that time has long passed.

I wonder what's the overall consensus of the Space Servant setting, specially in the Japanese community. If it's positive I wouldn't be surprised if they do it more. It feels like Nasu really likes this setting too, so even more reason to do a trilogy and fully imitate Star Wars.

Personally, I find it to be completely uninteresting and not worth paying attention too, pretty much just a bunch of Star Wars references but with Servants and that's it, that pretty much allows for everything if we take a look at Space Ishtar.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Space Ishtar was an interesting concept for a character who was completely ruined by the fuckawful setting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    would be more interesting if the saber wars be turned into Space Fleet Zeus adventure in spehss

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I wonder what's the overall consensus of the Space Servant setting, specially in the Japanese community. If it's positive I wouldn't be surprised if they do it more. It feels like Nasu really likes this setting too, so even more reason to do a trilogy and fully imitate Star Wars.

Personally, I find it to be completely uninteresting and not worth paying attention too, pretty much just a bunch of Star Wars references but with Servants and that's it, that pretty much allows for everything if we take a look at Space Ishtar.
    They feared the fugly Space Saber Artoria shown in capsule servant and possible Disney lawsuit. Besides, they accepted Extra, so Sci-fi saber wars is pretty okay.

Personally, I never really liked MHX or MHXX, but MHXA and Space Ishtar are my cup of tea.
    Last edited by rxrx; September 1st, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

US Friend Code
    So First Order is on Netflix as of this morning.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Frankly? I'd keep the Servants universe concept but all Servants from that universe are Space versions of original Nasuverse characters like Masters and NPCs.

That way we can get a superpowered sci-fi fighting Ayako or Caules or Misaya or whatever who can go toe to toe with Servants because, well, they come from an universe where everyone is a Servant. But without sticking historical or mythical figures into that setting. Just Type Moon's OCs.

That, I think, would also be better than having, say, Illya who is Illya but Also Three Goddesses at Once So We Waste Four Characters Fusing Them Into Something That is Nor Fish Nor Fowl.

Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Frankly? I'd keep the Servants universe concept but all Servants from that universe are Space versions of original Nasuverse characters like Masters and NPCs.

That way we can get a superpowered sci-fi fighting Ayako or Caules or Misaya or whatever who can go toe to toe with Servants because, well, they come from an universe where everyone is a Servant. But without sticking historical or mythical figures into that setting. Just Type Moon's OCs.

That, I think, would also be better than having, say, Illya who is Illya but Also Three Goddesses at Once So We Waste Four Characters Fusing Them Into Something That is Nor Fish Nor Fowl.
    Except Saber. Saber becomes Galactica Saber.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?