Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Damn, and I always waited for the challenge quests each year...

Not enough employee maybe?

Well, this is an easy gacha to skip. Gears and proofs are useful to me since I guess I have relatively less of them.

Certainly disappointed about the lack of challenges, I do look forward to them and they are fun. Well, not all of them (fuck you Taiga). But I guess the stellar lotto mats are their way of apology.

In truth, I am sort of okay with the challenges going away because I have always felt that they were a distraction during lottos because during a lotto I want to be farming the lotto constantly and every second not spent doing that felt like wasted time. So hopefully it just means that the challenges get shifted to a separate event (maybe Halloween again??) so we can still do them but more likely they plum ran out of ideas for worthy challenges.

And the banner is a big dud which is both good and bad. On the one hand Scathach is a total waste of a unit, on the other hand maybe the bunny outfit is worth throwing some tickets at.

What do you mean a distraction? You could do them when and if you wanted, took very little AP and added some fun to an event that is mostly only farming with no content.

It's actually sad that there are people, not only you, that are happy this is gone dince it's just a nuisance to farming. Why have fun in this game right?

Did I see... BONES!?

- - - Updated - - -

LOTTERY! LOTTERY! LOTTERY!

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    What do you mean a distraction? You could do them when and if you wanted, took very little AP and added some fun to an event that is mostly only farming with no content.

It's actually sad that there are people, not only you, that are happy this is gone dince it's just a nuisance to farming. Why have fun in this game right?
    Please reread what I said. I enjoy them so don't misconstrue what I said. Perhaps I didn't do a great job at getting my point across, so if that's the case, I apologize.

You are correct, they are low AP. But they are also a timesink. Depending on how you approach them, letting them pile up, and doing them all/a bunch in one day or doing them as they release (my preferred method). I found that they could easily take up 30 min-2 hours of time to do. That's valuable farming time. I'm not saying everyone has to agree with my assessment but that is how they make me feel sometimes.

But, just to reiterate, I do hope we get the challenges soon.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    With the exception of Extra and Berserker (which has grailed MLB Kaleido Kiyohime) I can populate every slot with bronzes. My time is now.
    Last edited by Ratman; September 16th, 2020 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Certainly disappointed about the lack of challenges, I do look forward to them and they are fun. Well, not all of them (fuck you Taiga). But I guess the stellar lotto mats are their way of apology.

In truth, I am sort of okay with the challenges going away because I have always felt that they were a distraction during lottos because during a lotto I want to be farming the lotto constantly and every second not spent doing that felt like wasted time. So hopefully it just means that the challenges get shifted to a separate event (maybe Halloween again??) so we can still do them but more likely they plum ran out of ideas for worthy challenges.

And the banner is a big dud which is both good and bad. On the one hand Scathach is a total waste of a unit, on the other hand maybe the bunny outfit is worth throwing some tickets at.
    Sorry for jumping too, I've seen some dumb comments about this so I ended up being too aggresive.

I wish I could believe that DW will deliver them in a later event, but I already lost all my faith in DW so they're probabky gone for good, alongside the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    With the exception of Extra and Berserker (which has grailed MLB Kaleido Kiyohime) I can populate every slot with bronzes. My time is now.
    If lower rarity equals to more damage, CG is probably going to be the best choice here above everything else.

Master of Procrastination Fujiri's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry Pendant, I feel the exactly same way about CQ.

In other news, I'm sooooo happy the lotto has Bones and Proofs an there's Dust in the shop. Three of four bronze materials I'm missing the most. Now off to farm gunpowder.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    No exhibition matches, seriously?

Wow, DW once again showing they’re really dropping the ball HARD this year.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If lower rarity equals to more damage, CG is probably going to be the best choice here above everything else.
    But muh dying animations. If there's ever been time to loop with Jason, it's now.

Also, they're going to put in 1/2 target waves just to screw with that, as the custom seems to have been lately. The Marat-stabbing meta will rise.

Blog Entries
    Reminder, lotto CE has guts specifically to nerf CG.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Oh wow, that's true. Guess it's Melt again for me.

lmao

Blog Entries
    you joke but its actually a problem

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Might still be able to loop from double Saber Caster + Paracelsus Wave 1 so that sacrifice can happen for more damage/charge for Wave 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No challenge quest probably just means the special gimmick quests won't be too hard.

The plot of the event is that Scathach thinks Fujimaru is lacking experience fighting other Masters, so she shove them into the Land of Shadows to fight a Holy Grail War, which means we can expect the Holy Grail War version of the exhibition matches to have at least the Command Spell gimmicks from the Crypter fights.

Watch as lotto nodes are all 1-1-1 and you guys are supposed to be running Archer.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Watch as all enemies on the currency node are bronze casters, and that one guy with lvl100 Salazar reigns supreme.

Blog Entries
    its actually amazing that power up bonus is distributed by rarity
    legit surprised someone at dw came up and greenlit the idea
    now to redo my kiara team