Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    You know what, if this is the right thread, what are some of the best CE's that have come out lately, good enough to 100? Besides Black Grail/Scope? Say for Orion, I would use Gils' Round or Ayaka?
    50% charge CE for farming? thats pretty much it
    There is Sumo, there is Aerial Dive / Painting Summer / whatever that quick + npgain ce called, drunk jannu ce, suzuka ce (arts crit dmg is bad but 15% np up is on average very good)
    0 charge CE's its probably only Smiling Face thats worth anything
    and the last but not the least are Miyu CE in its lb form for 50% charge, and Little Devil for 60% charge
    Altera CE with InvulBreak/50% for CQs

thanks for the birthday wishes, minna

Blog Entries
    mana max out your 3rd what the fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    The last one I took to 100 was Demonic Bodhisattva, currently working on Smiling Face. Apart from those I also have BHG, one Kaleidoscope at 10 and one at 80, Formalcraft, IA and LZO at 100. Then Sumo and that one Martha CE. I think that one Ishtar CE from Christmas 2017 is also a popular choice but I actually can't remember if I leveled it or not.

I don't actually use most of these. Really just BHG, Kaleidoscope, Sumo, Smiling Face and Bodhisattva, which is nice for Arash. Though I'm still not sure how CG/Arash overcharge damage scales with buffs because I feel like I've gotten inconsistent results.
    IIRC arash's extra damage procs only after the main damage, so if the main damage kills the enemy in one hit it won't show up
    similar to how chen gong will get less np recharge if he kills the enemy in the first hit, before the extra damage proc

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    I don't think he has enough mats to level up, Castoria is not precisely mat friendly with the goddamn eggs.

At least she doesn't need Hero Proofs.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 19th, 2020 at 01:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    there are 10 eggs in the shop
    no excuses

JP Friend Code
    She needs stars too which are also a pain. Mine isn't fully done just for that reason

There was all that downtime and an event that had a pretty decent drop rate though. I maxed her and I only just did Yuga right before the event, so I was starting with basically nothing.

Blog Entries
    want senpai dupes but the emperor scares me
    fml

Ask DW to give me more of those spiky balls. It's not my problem that I don't have enough.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I'm surprised that you're complaining about it when I'm perfectly able to do your 3T Void + Shiki strat with my current Caster.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    well it does not particularly bother me either, i'm just complaining for posterity
    i've been 4turning manually with da vinci today, full drop
    i mean might as well since the filters are broken

Oh, I'm now at 20 boxes, how's everyone doing?

- - - Updated - - -

well it does not particularly bother me either, i'm just complaining for posterity
    i've been 4turning manually with da vinci today, full drop
    i mean might as well since the filters are broken
    Oh? How's that setup going for you? I'm missing one more drop to go back to full drop. When that happens, I'll go back to Summer Musashi + 2 Casters and pray to RNG that I get at least one Summer Musashi for my 3rd turn. So I can 4 turn the battle. Otherwise, pray to get one Arts on turn 4 so it doesn't drag on too long.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    I mean its reliable? With da vinci 4 turn means i dont actually have to rely on rng, i just bide my time turn 1 to get a 1 tick of NP charge ready
    after that its reliable loop with 2 castoria and waver

I've been also doing fulldrop 3t with Kiara on alt. Kiara - Kintoki - Kiara is pretty good as long as i get arts card on turn 2. If i do, i get to use buffed skill 3 and the 3rd wave is toast if all buffs land. If i dont, oh well its just crits since supercharged s2 gives fuckload of stars anyway. Pretty good, all in all, although again Kama would serve me much better than kintoki in this instance. Maybe i'll roll for her down the line for that Kiara synergy.

Couldn't even full drop if I wanted. Haven't gotten a CE drop lol

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Reminder that if you still have summer CEs on your event supports you're a terrible person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I should be over 60 boxes by now? I opened 40 and had 12000 tags last I checked. I stopped doing the 90+ because I can do the 90 with a +8 bonus and without needing to use plugsuit. 90+ would only be like 6 or 7 and take longer. What's the record for opening boxes anyway? If it's in the ballpark for what I remember I have to wonder how the hell people do it even automated and burning quartz.

Second battle against Meuniere was a joke. I didn't have to attack a single Servant, just banzai charged him. Once you get too close he panics and just hides in a corner while bringing his Servants back really slowly rather than doing anything smart like trying to rush Guda, block you off or switch himself to be behind a meat wall. Kind of a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Reminder that if you still have summer CEs on your event supports you're a terrible person.
    I think I usually just strip CEs entirely from Servants that no one is going to use during an event and focus the CEs I have on Caster and All. Nobody really cares about the others unless specific Servants give drop bonuses.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Should I
    Should I grail Arash? It's not like I use him often. But when he's useful, he's essential.

Also reeeeeeee event filters

I plan to grail Chen Gong. Sacrificing someone else is generally more useful and also way funnier.

Clearly the event filters were broken on purpose to slow us all down.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I plan to grail Chen Gong. Sacrificing someone else is generally more useful and also way funnier.
    Yes I'm aware

Finished the shop (except for the pieces and monuments) so I dropped down to the full lotto node. Is it actually better for dog tags or is it about equal/slightly worse than 90+ but only better when considering that it is much easier to 6 CE farm?