Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If Shuten appears then the most likely class will be Berserker, but I'm not sure if she will even appear. There's some people claiming that Saber Raikou will appear in this event too, something about a datamine which I always doubt.
    Alter-Ego Shuten.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Kotaro has a chance to become berserker too.

Blog Entries
    I'm amused Nagiko is included as an event servant but got no pickup.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    trubo you drunk go home
    stun is useless, you were never getting it to the point of reliability
    Tell that to Scathach.

kintoki can actually multiple turn damage now with stacking buster down and his crit chains are somewhat better
    The Buster Resist Down for only 2 turns is meh though. As for you saying his crit chains are somewhat better, it's still reliant on having 50 stars each turn to pull off.

this np upgrade is as good as he could have possibly gotten
    While I can agree with this, I'm still disappointed in how bleh it is. A little bit more damage is not what I was wanting since it does nothing to change how useful the Arts and Quick options are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Tell that to Scathach.
    thats like her thing
    are you really complaining not getting guaranteed 500% stun along with the damage? raiden.jpg

Blog Entries
    jfc this is the laziest widescreen support ever
    embarassing frankly

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    oh come the fuck on
    50% charge on a berserker is amazing
    50% atk up is kinda eh in the loop meta but its fine numerically
    50% charge is great but what about everything else? Not to mention most NP charge skills have some sort of rider effect nowadays.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    50% charge is great but what about everything else? Not to mention most NP charge skills have some sort of rider effect nowadays.
    It's basic but damn effective. Kintoki at least carves out a niche for himself in a lot of 1 turn/raid content as well as in the scuffed farming nodes era which we currently live in. It's better to be Kintoki and have 2 straightforward skills which immediately return value than to be Qin Liangyu and be "interesting" but useless.

Qin Liangyu can be very useful if the boss spams buffs. One of her crits will remove all the enemy buffs after usage and it's not hard to make her crit and use her NP often in my experience. Sure, she excels more at solo but I find a lot of enjoyment when I manage to get the ball rolling with her in team situations and see her do lots of damage while removing any annoying buffs the boss may have.

Is she better than other Lancers like Kagetora? Certainly not, since she's not Super Orion which means she doesn't do enough damage to justify not having a damaging NP. But she's damn fun to use, that's for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    he has one great skill, one solid okay skill and one useless skill
    his lack of survivability is not relevant to his role of universal pure np damage universal bosskilling machine

he is better (or at very least much, much more useful) than:
    vlad
    cu alter
    raikou
    hijikata
    xiang yu
    mhxa
    nightingale

out of 4* zerkers the only relevant ones are Fran, Nobu and Summer Jannu and he is more useful than the last 2 simply on the basis of basic bitch 50% charge the others DONT HAVE

Kintoki is doing pretty fucking well for himself

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Real hitch is critting three times in one turn and then needing her NP again to clear any more buffs.

Still hot though.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    meanwhile Okita

After Kintoki's NP upgrade I hope they end up upgrading Cu Alter's NP next for 5* Berserkers. He's honestly a great Berserker with his amazing survivability, and the main reason I won against Kiara the first time and the King Hassan Nero Fest, but he really needs some extra damage in his NP with how much health enemies have in CQs nowadays.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    thats like her thing
    are you really complaining not getting guaranteed 500% stun along with the damage? raiden.jpg
    Given that nothing about her mats explains why she and she alone has a guaranteed all-purpose stun when all other all-purpose stun NPs don't, yeah, I don't like it. Not to mention that Scathach has better general skills than Kintoki.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    It's basic but damn effective. Kintoki at least carves out a niche for himself in a lot of 1 turn/raid content as well as in the scuffed farming nodes era which we currently live in. It's better to be Kintoki and have 2 straightforward skills which immediately return value than to be Qin Liangyu and be "interesting" but useless.
    The problem is the niche has basically died because Skadi exists to guarantee any class advantage Quick Servant a NP in any 1 turn fight. Even if you choose to go Buster, Kintoki still isn't better than other Buster options unless you straight up lack all support Servants besides Shakespeare and Chen Gong.

For scuffed farming spots, Chloe and Kintoki (Rider) can fill in for welfare options while Kama can do more than simply NP nuke.

he has one great skill, one solid okay skill and one useless skill
    his lack of survivability is not relevant to his role of universal pure np damage universal bosskilling machine

he is better (or at very least much, much more useful) than:
    vlad
    cu alter
    raikou
    hijikata
    xiang yu
    mhxa
    nightingale

out of 4* zerkers the only relevant ones are Fran, Nobu and Summer Jannu and he is more useful than the last 2 simply on the basis of basic bitch 50% charge the others DONT HAVE

Kintoki is doing pretty fucking well for himself
    Except all Kintoki has going for him is the highest single NP damage potential of all those. Vlad can refund practically everything from NP alone. Hijikata, MHXA, Raikou, and Xiang Yu all have non-NP damage potential to fall back on, with MHXA more easily recharging than the others thanks to her Quicks. Cu Alter still has a survival niche advantage over post-SQ Herk because Cu Alter doesn't have to rely on bond 10 CE.

There's no defending how bleh Nightingale is given how few fights exist where she's not taking double damage without Reines there to make things safer.

The only SR Berserker that's worth comparing to Kintoki is Jeanne Alter (Berserker) for NP nuking purposes, and she's still fine enough given that she's free and can be expected to do ~80% of Kintoki's damage in a variety of situations. Not like this matters all that much because, in situations where I care about NP nuking, class advantage Quick can be done pretty easily thanks to Skadi.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    After Kintoki's NP upgrade I hope they end up upgrading Cu Alter's NP next for 5* Berserkers. He's honestly a great Berserker with his amazing survivability, and the main reason I won against Kiara the first time and the King Hassan Nero Fest, but he really needs some extra damage in his NP with how much health enemies have in CQs nowadays.
    Personal Cu Alter dream upgrade: Standard NP damage upgrade, buffs last three turns now, and his appearance changes to to the Curruid form for the duration of those buffs. Accompanied with an animation update, of course.

A little bit more damage is not what I was wanting since it does nothing to change how useful the Arts and Quick options are.
    I literally cannot think of anything that would change that outside of pulling a Jekyll and Hyde and making his NP completely change who he is as a character.

Again, this is an issue with Buster as a whole. Or rather, Casturia mostly, because while Scathach enabled a lot of looping strats they weren't nearly as cancerous to the game as the Arts loops are with Casturia.

jfc this is the laziest widescreen support ever
    embarassing frankly
    I'm not sure what else could be expected from FGO under #2's direction.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    meanwhile Okita
    bottom text
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Given that nothing about her mats explains why she and she alone has a guaranteed all-purpose stun when all other all-purpose stun NPs don't
    She pins people in space yo, makes it hard to move.
    canon finish apo vol 3

shouldn't enkidu do basically same thing, yet it only applies to divine enemies because #koyamagate

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's supposed to be combining the effects of what Cu can do but lol at what Cu can do even after being buffed.