Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Here's a list of all Chaotic Evil Servants in this game:

https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/chaotic-evil

Some Servants pair well with Douman due to the massive buffs he grants and his debuffs, like Kama or Cu Alter IMO.

Tbh I really like in gameplay terms Servants like Van Gogh or Douman, that their buffs are also really good for their allies. It's a pity that I don't like the Servants themselves...
    Last edited by Oz1337; January 3rd, 2021 at 04:22 PM.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Given LB6 is named Avalon Le Fay I'm assuming it's a world where Morgan became king instead of Artoria. Maybe Artoria was born as just a normal human, without the intent to make her king and so without the dragon shoved inside of her.
    Her being a normal human doesn't explain the fairy stuff though. Morgan as lost belt king sounds like a solid guess though.

Gotta wonder what it was like learning magic from Merlin. Was he the instructor from hell, or the ideal magic teacher.

Also apparently she had Hercules's spear? How the hell did that happen?
    Last edited by Eriko; January 3rd, 2021 at 06:33 PM.

Having equipment from Hercules is just an Arthurian lore thing. Equipment from famous heroes was just dumped into Britain with zero reason by generations of writers trying to one-up each other. I'm sure Nasu will give some bullshit Fate explanation but that's the gist of it.
    Witch Hat from the 2021 servant image has a very conical object with them, really looks like Rhongomyniad doesn't it? Wouldn't it be a fun coincidence if the big knight was Percival, a known wielder of the Lance of Longinus? haha

US Friend Code
    We have a depiction of Longinus's lance in Requiem and it doesn't look like Lostbelt Lancer's at all, but then again it wouldn't be the first time that a weapon's design changed depending on what Servant was wielding it (Gil's Gram vs Sigurd's Gram).

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    It does work but devoting a spot to Moriarty just so he can turn allies evil so Douman's buffs can proc is like throwing good money after bad. Better to just use Douman on naturally Chaotic Evil Servants like Jalter and Van Gogh imo.
    Moriarty would also dump a 40% Attack Boost himself though

I think that running Douman is worth it since his boosts are ridiculous and while 40% attack is nothing to shake your stick at it's really tough to justify two support slots to Servants who don't contribute to NP accumulation at all (expect for self obv). This is just my view though, but I think that using Douman and like a Waver on Douman's specific niche is better than using Douman and Moriarty for increased coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    Having equipment from Hercules is just an Arthurian lore thing. Equipment from famous heroes was just dumped into Britain with zero reason by generations of writers trying to one-up each other. I'm sure Nasu will give some bullshit Fate explanation but that's the gist of it.
    Witch Hat from the 2021 servant image has a very conical object with them, really looks like Rhongomyniad doesn't it? Wouldn't it be a fun coincidence if the big knight was Percival, a known wielder of the Lance of Longinus? haha
    Not only Arthurian lore but Carolingian lore as well, which FGO has mentioned with Brada, Mandri and Hector every time they are on screen together.
    Witch Hat's weapon actually makes me think of an episode on the Orlando Furioso in which Roland has to save Olimpia, countess of Holand, from Cimosco, king of Frisia. Cimosco uses an enchanted arquebus to kill Olimpia's brothers and father (which is how she learns how the weapon works and explains to Roland). Long story short, Roland manages to kill Cimosco and throws the arquebus to the ocean where it will remain till years later the Devil rises the weapon again to the world of man to cause strife and death
    So yeah, till we get better looks at the designs, I'm calling witch hat to be Olimpia with the demonic powered arquebus, just for fun

So, I have a question about star gen buffs regarding Muramasa. From what I recall, increasing star generation and then using an Arts card still doesn't generate any stars, but if you increase star gen, lead with a Quick and THEN use Arts it does work, which I remember from using Kuro before. Would I be correct in thinking that even with his star gen buff up his NP still won't generate any stars? I mean, it's only three hits anyway, but giving a star gen buff at all seems weird to me, so I was wondering if it was at least something like generate a couple stars off the NP and then use them next turn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    From what I recall, increasing star generation and then using an Arts card still doesn't generate any stars
    That's untrue. Star gen formula is much more straightforward than NP generation. Basically everything but Card Type Up is additive, where Card Type Up is multiplied to the card type's base star gen value. As you know, Arts has a base of 0, so no amount of Arts Up will ever directly improve the amount of stars generated.

This is why Gilgamesh (Caster) is helpful for Arts teams since he give them a way to generate stars with a card that shouldn't be getting stars.

As for Muramsasa, maxing out that second skill means that Muramasa's NP will always generate at least 9 stars from his own buffs alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    No, it doesn't matter what you lead with. NP-A-A chains from Kuro with Kiss Demon up shat out stars like crazy and certainly not from her shitty Extra. You just need really high numbers, like 50% - 100% to get decent returns. Muramasa's NP is 3 hits anyways, so it won't be making many stars.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    FGO ID JP: 092237557

Support List

*Placeholder Image*

Check my supports using my ID

I was honestly expecting we would get this event rerun to fill up space. I wonder if they will give SIshtar and Jane an NP or skill upgrade.

Blog Entries
    i expected a week of nothing to bond farm
    well that works too i guess

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarw View Post
    Bleh. I can't really remember anything of note that interested me on this one. Not a big fan of Rin in the 1st place but Lucha Santa getting shafted because of it back then made it worst.

Please put in comet shards in the shop or include some node with that mat as a drop. That's basically all I want out of events these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    Bleh. I can't really remember anything of note that interested me on this one. Not a big fan of Rin in the 1st place but Lucha Santa getting shafted because of it back then made it worst.
    Halloween was shafted for Saber Wars 2, not the Christmas rerun.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, as much as I'd like to try for Grand Orion right now, going for NP2 Space Ishtar is more important.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarw View Post
    Oh no
    It's too early
    I won't be able to roll for Jane or Spaeshtar NP upgrade

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Event shop looks to be the same as the original run. Wondering if we'll get any modified or new fights to consider farming during the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Well, as much as I'd like to try for Grand Orion right now, going for NP2 Space Ishtar is more important.
    I'll roll since she's good but if I don't get her I won't be too fussed. I don't really care about her.