Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Someone at TM does considering how frequently he appears in interludes to be the info dump/guide person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Just make Geronimo's skills party-wide, good enough for a R

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I still wonder how much of this lotto event was planned and how much of it was just some last minute cover your own assery. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to get all of this stuff but I do wonder how much of it was DW coming to a realization that making people sit on their hands waiting for more LB6 would be a really bad look.
    I'm pretty sure it was planned, given that the shop had a healthy amount of the new mats (though not enough for everyone, obviously). While that could be slapped together quickly, it feels like it was planned and intentional.

That said, I suspect they only planned it because horse girls were kicking their asses so hard.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We have a confession that the LB6 split wasn't planned until Nasu arrived with a script the size of 4 novels, but I can easily see the Nero Fest rerun being the original plan for July because obvious Olympics tie-in.

What if, and hear me out... Geronimo changes the targeted player's cards to said type for 1 turn. A Berserker/Buster Gorilla can potentially have Arts Brave chain, triple Arts but Buster NP can finally get Buster Brave chain and Servants like Gilgil who has a ton of Quick hits but only 1 Quick card can now do Quick Brave Chain for massive gains.

Heck, they could make it go one step further and have it also affect NPs. 3-turn looping EMIYA, anyone?
    Last edited by manafusion; July 13th, 2021 at 12:05 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Happy Charlotte's Day

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Sounds like way beyond the scope of a single Strengthening Quest, but anything can happen on an Anniversary.
    Some old servants just need a rework. Yeah it is a bit beyond the scope of a interlude but I don't think old servants can be saved by one. I would want a total rework of Geromino and other servants so I think an update event is needed.

One question, how much time do we have to claim the lotto after the event goes away?

Seven days, I think
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Seriously, only that amount? With LB6 available right after it ends? Guess I will spend this last day emptying it.

JP Friend Code
    Nice, 7 days to see if I get new Servants or not.

Part 1 gacha is Fey Lancelot and Habetrot, maybe another SR?
    Last edited by astagadragon; July 13th, 2021 at 05:25 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Seriously, only that amount? With LB6 available right after it ends? Guess I will spend this last day emptying it.
    Yeah, which is why I didn't get everyone being so excited for a lotto right now. If you haven't gotten much from the LB6 initial gacha, the next one is all you'll really have time to save up XP for, otherwise you're burning tons of XP and likely going to have a harder time leveling the new batch of summer Servants than usual.

Only reason I farmed a decent amount of boxes this time around was because three bronze mats and a silver I kind of need.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I didn't know it only lasted one week, I assumed it was two weeks if we get a Part 2 gatcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Yeah, which is why I didn't get everyone being so excited for a lotto right now.
    Because I had 0 embers and like 100K QP.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Yeah, which is why I didn't get everyone being so excited for a lotto right now. If you haven't gotten much from the LB6 initial gacha, the next one is all you'll really have time to save up XP for, otherwise you're burning tons of XP and likely going to have a harder time leveling the new batch of summer Servants than usual.

Only reason I farmed a decent amount of boxes this time around was because three bronze mats and a silver I kind of need.
    But this can be the case at any time. You may not have anyone to level in September either.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    True, but I still have something like 1400 XP stocked up in second box + stacks of 50/100 from events. Really came down to needing all the bronze mats and wanting to never need medals again.

JP Friend Code
    wait isn't second archive cap at 800 currently

It is
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I have 1400 between it and the various monthly 50 and event 100 stacks built up. Really more because most of what is in second box is SSR XP.

Blog Entries

>miscalculated the fact that holm's NP countdown begins right after casting
    >could've used debuff immunity and nullified NP seal and would've had np chain by now
    mistakes were made
    waiting for CS it is then