Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Event ends before that happens Aozaki, you're not getting the CS back on time.

Edit: To be more clear, it ends on 14th July 13:00 Japan time, so basically after the stream ends.
    Last edited by Oz1337; July 13th, 2021 at 12:56 PM.

It's mind-boggling how terrible the people on Reddit are at this fucking easy game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Event ends before that happens Aozaki, you're not getting the CS back on time.

Edit: To be more clear, it ends on 14th July 13:00 Japan time, so basically after the stream ends.
    i'm waiting in battle tho

- - - Updated - - -

although, knowing i dont need to actually kill the enemy, only hit it with an attack once to take a debuff, maybe i dont need cs at all
    tbh this does not look like a kill on a spriggan even with holmes def bypass and def down

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i'm waiting in battle tho

- - - Updated - - -

although, knowing i dont need to actually kill the enemy, only hit it with an attack once to take a debuff, maybe i dont need cs at all
    tbh this does not look like a kill on a spriggan even with holmes def bypass and def down
    You'll be kicked out once the event ends, which happens before the CS refreshes. It always happens in events unfortunately.

Blog Entries
    it literally never happened to me before tho
    i definitely stayed after even ending time in battle to get my CS back more than once

Blog Entries
    okay this was embarassingly easy with one simple trick

You got really lucky with your Da Vinci NP damage. My Reines always had a nasty little habit of surviving it with like 500 health. I ended up having to stick an Outrage on her so Da Vinci would finish her with a follow up attack.

I also didn't even run Waver at the start so this was just with her own defense stacks and she was still surviving.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    You got really lucky with your Da Vinci NP damage. My Reines always had a nasty little habit of surviving it with like 500 health. I ended up having to stick an Outrage on her so Da Vinci would finish her with a follow up attack.

I also didn't even run Waver at the start so this was just with her own defense stacks and she was still surviving.
    Why do you think i gave Reines that particular CE?

It's mind-boggling how terrible the people on Reddit are at this fucking easy game.
    My best advice here is to never read Reddit or wiki comments for your own sanity. I gave up on them after everybody became obsessed on Arts looping meta in a game that has no online competition and that the whole point is to use your favorite units/waifus/husbandos to clear any content in the game, no matter if it's good or it sucks.

Though I also blame DW for not making a good tutorial in the prologue section to learn most of the mechanics in this game (I wouldn't be surprised if some players still don't understand how the first card bonus works), and releasing easy mode units. Castoria was broken from the very beginning and everybody saw it the moment the datamine was available. DW could have just made her a really good farming support but an okay to good CQ support, but nah, let's just add enough stuff on her so she just makes most content in the game unable to deal with her.

I'm actually glad the wiki made it so you have to sign up with them to comment. Back when you could leave comments as A Fandom User I would pipe in with a little comment here and there. Now I don't anymore because it's not worth registering with them.

The comments left there are consistently astonishing in their ignorance.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    How can you be bad at FGO tho? Either you have SSRs or you don't. That's the game.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    How can you be bad at FGO tho? Either you have SSRs or you don't. That's the game.
    Except the people who do all the hardest stuff with just bronze servants yeah. If we ignore that, yeah it's just down to having the best units, sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    For what it’s worth, a lot of things that matter at “high-level” play, like the overkill glitch, hidden class attack modifiers, and hidden class NP gen modifiers, aren’t explained at all through any official channels. The fact that you can’t even see skill values in-game is ridiculous.

You don't really need the SSR units to beat the game, lower rarity units can do the same, it may be harder but it's still possible. You can use grails, CCs and CEs to make up for the difference too, they exist to be used after all. You can easily watch a lot of videos of people attempting this, even some madman that don't even grail their low rarity units to make up for the low stats which is honestly impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    For what it’s worth, a lot of things that matter at “high-level” play, like the overkill glitch, hidden class attack modifiers, and hidden class NP gen modifiers, aren’t explained at all through any official channels. The fact that you can’t even see skill values in-game is ridiculous.
    This last one is honestly the dumbest one, in most mobage games they tell you the values of skills and ultra moves or whatever is called in that game, it's so bizarre that we have to rely on datamine to know this.
    Last edited by Oz1337; July 13th, 2021 at 04:05 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    "Gives a lot"
    "Gives a little"
    They seriously need to update this in, like, the Anniversary or somesuch.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Except the people who do all the hardest stuff with just bronze servants yeah. If we ignore that, yeah it's just down to having the best units, sure.
    Said people typically gloss over using certain gacha CEs or don't make it as apparent as how fucking lucky they managed to get doing them. Remember there being this one challenge quest against Tomoe that people kept using to praise how amazing Cu is at 100 when they just ignore the multiple 10%-30% crits that actually crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

This challenge quest?

Edit: Btw, looking at this video, this was before he got the Guts upgrade and even his NP upgrade, seeing as he doesn't get No Miss from his NP. With the upgrades he has nowadays this quest would be easier than it was for him in the past.
    Last edited by Oz1337; July 13th, 2021 at 05:48 PM.

JP Friend Code
    The one thing really helps in lotto event (beside auto clear 1 box) is that the exp cards should stack at 10/20 pieces. No more overloading your reward page with exp cards...

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    This last one is honestly the dumbest one, in most mobage games they tell you the values of skills and ultra moves or whatever is called in that game, it's so bizarre that we have to rely on datamine to know this.
    My assumption is that it's partly meant to "casualize" the gameplay and partly meant to get people to experiment. By not actually being able to see the values, it gives them a sort of "what do they actually do" vibe which is good for getting people to actually play the Servant in order to get a feel rather than playing the "spreadsheet of a Servant" game which we do atm. "Casualizing" the gameplay is more due to the fact that you're not seeing actual effect numbers so you know it goes up and that's it. Which means that you feel less inclined to try and min-max a build and instead play whatever you want and raise whoever you want.

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc, we live in an age where internet exists and datamining has been done. So, I'm not for or against the concept as it has it's ups and downs. Maybe we'll get the detailed values in-game one day.

EDIT: There's also GBGW that happens to give letter ratings to damage value aggregates but something like B damage rating doing more than A- damage rating... well, let's just say that the devs like to not actually follow their own rules.
    Last edited by manafusion; July 13th, 2021 at 09:37 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?