Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

...And now you had to remind me that Chloe is the first and only Servant to get an upgrade that doesn't do anything to her, only to another Servant, and it's not even an upgrade that helps Illya that much when you could just use Miyu's NP charge skill for example.

And speaking of Chloe, not only she didn't get any upgrade, but they still haven't made her available for players that missed the original and the rerun event. Which really sucks when she's actually quite good for your first 4* Archer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Baobhan Sidhe is right there on the rate up

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looking at single NP nuke options and kind of surprised how close Sanzang and Illya are now. With 100 BG and attribute+class neutral damage, Sanzang's best setup becomes double Merlin + Oberon with 575774 while Illya's is Merlin + Eli Eli + Oberon with 578303.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I was gunning for NP2 Miyu, ended up with NP2 Archer Illya. Also my first copy of Azure Magical Girl and my fourth Fragment of 2030.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

I have NP5 Summer Illya so I'm not rolling on the current rotation. When Miyu is alone I'll try a bit for Miyu and MLB Azure although the latter would take some serious good fortune to obtain so I don't expect to get it. I'm going to roll very conservatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Looking at single NP nuke options and kind of surprised how close Sanzang and Illya are now. With 100 BG and attribute+class neutral damage, Sanzang's best setup becomes double Merlin + Oberon with 575774 while Illya's is Merlin + Eli Eli + Oberon with 578303.
    Nope. Best Setup for Sanzang is double oberon + Elizabeth (593952). Same for Illya (621331). For Sanzang actually double Oberon + Merlin would be slightly better, but then you have the chance to fail Merlin buffs.
    Last edited by Herod; August 27th, 2021 at 06:17 PM.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh, I didn't expect it to be that much better since you wouldn't be able to double dip that NP Damage Up multiplier, but it does make sense though since you effectively get 60% NP Damage Up and 50% Buster Up from each Oberon.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I just realized that with Mini Vinci append skill 10, I could fit in another QP CE. Give me lores, DW.

Blog Entries
    I want Miyu, but this feels like a bait gatcha.

Blog Entries

Morgan gacha experience comes to an end. Could not get NP4 Morgan, but at least my Baavanshe is np3 now

JP Friend Code
    1st September is on Wednesday so I think the event starts right that day. I still have savings from anniv and there is likely no new story chapter this year so I will spend all of them!

Blog Entries
    Anyone without the Illya crew got baited?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I finally managed to find someone with the Contest of Speed CE, now I'm free of the cursed GPS CEs.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Anyone without the Illya crew got baited?
    I've already stated that I'm planning to roll but I'm waiting for the solo rate up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I've already stated that I'm planning to roll but I'm waiting for the solo rate up
    Me too. Waiting for Miyu solo rate up.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, tried one last 11 roll thanks to being 1 SQ away from effectively 14 quartz (SR bond level increase, SQ completion, multiple of 10 SQ completion), but that ended poorly. Can't even feel good about getting Kaleidoscope anymore because what the fuck am I going to do with 3 mlb ones? Kind of the same vibe for DB, dunno if it's really worth mlbing it now that I have 5 copies due to append skills existing.

Blog Entries
    Well, tried one last 11 roll thanks to being 1 SQ away from effectively 14 quartz (SR bond level increase, SQ completion, multiple of 10 SQ completion), but that ended poorly. Can't even feel good about getting Kaleidoscope anymore because what the fuck am I going to do with 3 mlb ones? Kind of the same vibe for DB, dunno if it's really worth mlbing it now that I have 5 copies due to append skills existing.
    Easy farming for experience?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I can already do that with fewer CEs using any card type thanks to double Skadi, Saber Caster, and Bitch being options, with some Arts setups not even requiring duplicates. Even if I went back to Waver to let him get bond instead of the main card supports, all the options we have nowadays allow for more CE efficient options than 3.

Really hope we get some sort of CE system improvement with New Years.

Blog Entries
    I can already do that with fewer CEs using any card type thanks to double Skadi, Saber Caster, and Bitch being options, with some Arts setups not even requiring duplicates. Even if I went back to Waver to let him get bond instead of the main card supports, all the options we have nowadays allow for more CE efficient options than 3.

Really hope we get some sort of CE system improvement with New Years.
    Implementing 2 CE per servant sounds great, but too OPed

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's one option, but I doubt we'd ever get that outside of also using Bond 10 CEs. As I said before, I was thinking more of just adding additional passives based on limit break and CE levels. Would help to make it so that, out of ~1500 CEs, only 20 or less are actually desirable beyond event bonuses.