Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Don't worry guys, soon we will have pvp! It will be a great and magnificent addition to brighten up FGO's dead weeks. /s

I just want a rotatory boss system with different levels of difficulty like in other games so I can use my CQ only Servants more often. I managed to get Super Orion in the recent anniversary but there hasn't been enough occassions to use him unfortunately, which really sucks, same for Barghest who I finally have properly raised to deal with CQs...

Blog Entries
    Damn, I forgot to log in again. There goes my bonus.

Anyway, this Halloween Recap is damn irritating, and I shudder to think it is Liz AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Give me more Grail Front.

Actually, put Grail Front in the main story.

It actually changes the way you play the game so much. So many Servants are suddenly better, or worse. Tactics are far more important. Please. More.
    I hope they change how Grail Front plays out. As it currently stands, the issue I have with Grail Front is that you're never really actively pairing Servants to fight other enemy Servants. In fact, for the most parts, being able to solo them constantly makes it repetitive pretty quickly since you just bring the best solo units and steamroll through.

If Grail Front gave both us and the enemy the ability to force-teleport one of our Servants onto another node adjacent to an ally, that'd be game-changing in how one sets up their team comp. Costs something like 2 action points and a Command Seal. It's not something you want to actively use all the time since it costs your Command Seal but the enemy can and will use it to try and get an advantage and that will make it more interesting. Defending battles that you could easily win could turn into one where you're now struggling because you don't have an ally Servant nearby to also pull some aggro off.
    Last edited by manafusion; October 15th, 2021 at 12:35 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

I would take more Grail Front easy. I would also take a monthly boss rush activity. I would take, anything. There are so many ways to utilize the plethora of bosses and servants in this game but DW for some reason can't seem to understand we want to actually play their game.

At any rate, the inevitable new Liz servant is exciting so at least that's something to look forward to.

Blog Entries
    Grail Fronts are only good for the grails and lores, the gameplay has gotten only more obnoxious with time
    another halfbaked idea

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I dunno, I dug using Reines to back up Amakusa and having him murder everyone that one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    Don't worry guys, soon we will have pvp! It will be a great and magnificent addition to brighten up FGO's dead weeks. /s
    I really hope that we won't get it, but it's such a bad and half baked idea that it's probably high up on Delight Works priority list. Maybe after 2 years it might even be almost passable like they "managed" with command cards and maybe they will with append skills in 2 years. Yes, I'm aware that you were being sarcastic, but as said I can totally see Delight Works put out a half baked PvP mode that will make the game somehow worse, despite being "optional".

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Kanou Yoshiki said in an interview that despite PvP being incredibly unpopular, he wanted to work on it nonetheless, so
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    further proof of his terribleness
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Kanou Yoshiki said in an interview that despite PvP being incredibly unpopular, he wanted to work on it nonetheless, so
    This is bad news

To be clear, he said he wants to implement something like PvP in Grail Wars.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sounds fun.

I mean it.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Sounds fun (to watch others bitch about).
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

To be fair, it'd just be you vs an AI using someone else's team. The only thing that'd be obnoxious would be the million Heracles you'd face if the AI had CEs.

Or if it were so poorly implemented that your rank was determined by how much you played, rather than how well you played, allowing people with the hours needed to grind it forever a top spot. But not sure how else they'd measure how well you do, unless they give points based on number of enemies killed, their power level, or how quickly you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    To be fair, it'd just be you vs an AI using someone else's team. The only thing that'd be obnoxious would be the million Heracles you'd face if the AI had CEs.

Or if it were so poorly implemented that your rank was determined by how much you played, rather than how well you played, allowing people with the hours needed to grind it forever a top spot. But not sure how else they'd measure how well you do, unless they give points based on number of enemies killed, their power level, or how quickly you did it.
    Don't forget Arena Point refills. Makes DW money.

Blog Entries
    Feat of competence required to put pvp into fgo is far beyond DW's capabilites
    no reason for concern

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Feat of competence required to put pvp into fgo is far beyond DW's capabilites
    no reason for concern
    I've seen worse incompetence from a big name company handling a mobage related to their own model kits. DW can at least manage "functional and not game-crashing Arena system that's not well thought out".

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I don't think many japanese mobages actually handle PvP at all. Most Arena systems are either PvAI or AIvAI and the only thing a player does in terms of being your opponent is setting up the team you're facing.
    Last edited by manafusion; October 16th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Most pvp use point system, so I wonder how FGO will implement its PVP if it comes to it.

I hate most PvP systems in mobages, but from the three mentioned AI vs AI PvP is the worst of them for me, so I hope they never implement this. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing you own AI controlled team make choices that you would never do which causes your team to lose. I experienced this in the Senran Kagura mobage and it was one of the main reasons I quit that game.

IMO, they will probably implement either a Player vs AI system or a score system, I seriously doubt DW has enough skill to implement a proper Player vs Player system.
    Last edited by Oz1337; October 17th, 2021 at 05:43 AM.