Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    this event can eat a mara, my usual 3t team does not work for like half the nodes
    i hate it
    had to make scripts for teams with arash
    on the other hand those arash teams are kinda 6 ce so there's that
    wdym? My 3T team works well enough.

EDIT: Admittedly, I'm just using event Servants to loop with Caster. But still, good enough.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 27th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

I was looking back at what we expected from lb5.5 clear event as we would get info about Seimei, Saber Raikou and what not. We also even got a LB5.5 DL campaign just before the event so people can actually believe it would be that but instead we got guda guda 6. They really got us for this xD

I wonder if they will do the same for lb6 clear event. Imagine Christmas 2021 with lb6 clear.

Quote Originally Posted by NeroFan View Post
    I was looking back at what we expected from lb5.5 clear event as we would get info about Seimei, Saber Raikou and what not. We also even got a LB5.5 DL campaign just before the event so people can actually believe it would be that but instead we got guda guda 6. They really got us for this xD

I wonder if they will do the same for lb6 clear event. Imagine Christmas 2021 with lb6 clear.
    Imagine skipping Christmas and infinite lottery farming. Man, I would rage. Unless they got a different farming system now for every event like what happened last and this current event. Even then, I'm not really going all-in on farming for the detective missions as I would for lottery.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 28th, 2021 at 07:18 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    By the way, does the "slaying x number of y" type of mission requirement increase in accordance to the additional enemy on the screen in JP? How was it during Gudaguda 6?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Imagine skipping Christmas and infinite lottery farming. Man, I would rage. Unless they got a different farming system now for every event like what happened last and this current event. Even then, I'm not really going all-in on farming for the detective missions as I would for lottery.
    I didn't even realize at first that they kept on going. I always thought it weird that I still had some B ranks left and I didn't check how they worked until I saw your message here.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Unpopular opinion but Oberon's special NP up skill should be a rainbow buff instead of just a Buster up.
    Make him even more broken, yes yes!

Using Oberon as a sub in a normal battle is overkill, the recipient easily broke through 1 mill damage lol

The event is almost over, do you think we'll get the next immediately on 30th?

As for christmas... I still have like 1000 exp in present box and 800M qp, I dont need the lotto this time around...

Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    I didn't even realize at first that they kept on going. I always thought it weird that I still had some B ranks left and I didn't check how they worked until I saw your message here.
    They do and they have some decent rewards, if you need those. You can easily just sit on a quest and farm with not much issues. Usually, you don't get that many investigation tasks per quest clear that force you to play another node.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    By the way, does the "slaying x number of y" type of mission requirement increase in accordance to the additional enemy on the screen in JP? How was it during Gudaguda 6?
    No, it doesn't. They just RNG you a set of missions with static requirements and counts and you do them. I've not gotten some wacky "kill 30 of X enemies" so far. Most of them are easily doable in 2 runs, in fact.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 28th, 2021 at 09:39 PM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    No, it doesn't. They just RNG you a set of missions with static requirements and counts and you do them. I've not gotten some wacky "kill 30 of X enemies" so far. Most of them are easily doable in 2 runs, in fact.
    I see, thanks.

Blog Entries
    How long does it take to NP5 Ranmaru?

I was taking a break from mobage.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    How long does it take to NP5 Ranmaru?

I was taking a break from mobage.
    Since you need to do missions to get her NP levels, quite a bit? I mean, technically you can blaze through most of it as you progress through story. But there's one that's stuck on 100 Beast-trait enemy kills. And that's not on the best farming nodes. Unlike past events, they slow-drip you her NP levels as you progress so it's not too bad.

EDIT:
    Missions:
    36 - Defeat 100 Beast-trait enemies.
    93 - Clear 10 quests with Ranmaru X in party.
    94 - Clear 20 quests with Ranmaru X in party.
    99 - Clear 90 missions.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 29th, 2021 at 07:52 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    Speaking of Asterios, that reminds me that DW has been slowing down again in Animation Update department...
    I wonder if the game is going to end before all the day 1 animations are updated, let alone all the year 1 animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Unpopular opinion but Oberon's special NP up skill should be a rainbow buff instead of just a Buster up.
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Make him even more broken, yes yes!
    It's similar to saying Merlin should have had a rainbow buff instead of just a Buster up. Since Merlin helped buster the most and was overpowered, it left arts and especially quick in the dust. This made DW overcompensate when making Skadi, opening the Pandora's box that was looping. Maybe the next quick support will be overcompensated and thus create problems again due to Oberon.
    Last edited by Synaptic Star; November 29th, 2021 at 09:53 AM.

I don't think it's the same since it's not like you can exploit Oberon's third skill any differently whether it's Buster or whether it's anything else. Like even if you could get an Arts loop off it it's not like it matters since he puts your Servant to sleep afterwards so you can't exploit it. It's just a little annoying that it's Buster and that you still want to use it for Arts and Quick Servants sometimes because it's still the best skill in the game for NP damage (not to mention all the NP charge he provides) it just sucks not getting the color buff to go with it also.

US Friend Code
    A 50% tri-color buff, huh? Well, while it might be too much, in Oberon's case who has crippling demerits, it's fairly reasonable for him given the honor as the first of his Class. Heck, he might probably be the only one for a long time since I really can't think of other HS that can fit Pretender except Holmes.

- - - Updated - - -

If I wanted a tri-color buff though, I'll go with Chiron, or even Helena if I have multiple DPS. The downside is they lack other buffs like for ATK or NP, and Crit only helps when it land, and doesn't affect NP.

Blog Entries
    it is somewhat annoying when you have to use Oberon to hit a refund breakpoint but you can't take advantage of his 3rd

JP Friend Code
    Blazblue Alternative Dark War announced the end of service just now, less than 1 year since launch in 2020. Yet another gacha game trying to copy every of FGO's worst features thinking it will work bites the dust. Sometimes I wish FGO to end fast so it can stop giving the impression that it is the gold standard for every devs in the industry to follow through and ruin franchises one after another.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Random thought: I kinda wish they'd change Tamacat's NP so that it inflicts sleep instead of stun
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Blazblue Alternative Dark War announced the end of service just now, less than 1 year since launch in 2020. Yet another gacha game trying to copy every of FGO's worst features thinking it will work bites the dust. Sometimes I wish FGO to end fast so it can stop giving the impression that it is the gold standard for every devs in the industry to follow through and ruin franchises one after another.
    Don't forget ending it with putting Tsubamen into the game.

JUST MAKE A NEW BB GAME MORI TSUBAMEN WAS BAITED FOR THAT REEEEEEEE

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Wasn't even aware that a Blazblue gacha was a thing. Thought the franchise was over with CF.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Wasn't even aware that a Blazblue gacha was a thing. Thought the franchise was over with CF.
    The funny thing is that they insisted it is the franchise's "fresh start" and telling the untold stories set as prequel to the main games. Then it stuck in development hell for several years, released with absolutely no fanfare and with a lot of negativity from fighting game fans. I'm not surprised it died that fast.

Blog Entries
    Tbh Blazblue isn't as as relevant as Arcsys thought it be. They should've gone with a Guilty Gear gacha instead.