Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Tamamo got a skill upgrade and not an NP upgrade ffs. It better be a good skill upgrade...

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Tamamo got a skill upgrade and not an NP upgrade ffs. It better be a good skill upgrade...
    The Crit damage on skill 3 now lasts 3 turns, there's no stun, and the skill now has a battery. Pretty good buff.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Altera... got a battery? For real? Hooray!

Altera: Second skilll now is a NP battery and adds 3 turns of critical damage up for self.
    Summer Tamamo: Third skill critical damage & star generation portions are now 3 turns, it doesn't stun herself after 1 turn anymore, and also charges own NP.
    Summer Anne and Mary: Second skill now has NP charge.
    Summer Helena: NP damage upgrade and now also charges NP of all allies (scales with OC)
    Anne & Mary: Second skill now is also a star bomb.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Altera... got a battery? For real? Hooray!
    Pretty much the only way she can compete with other Sabers at this point of the game LOL.

Blog Entries
    Anne Mary animation update (hopefully) soon

US Friend Code
    Pretty much the only way she can compete with other Sabers at this point of the game LOL.
    This at least makes her better than Arthur, which is ironic since he's limited.

Not really, Arthur is better. The only good thing she has over Arthur is her buff removal, that's pretty much the only reason I would use her over him.

BTW, all the batteries on skill upgrade for this batch is 20~30%. Summer Helena's NP gives 10~20% based on OC. Which is very meh when we consider that her damage was very meh to begin with and buffing it only puts her to "modest" tier at best. Should've been 20~30% just to make it more viable but what do I know.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Not really, Arthur is better. The only good thing she has over Arthur is her buff removal, that's pretty much the only reason I would use her over him.
    Arthur has lower NP damage. REALLY lower. Also her battery is 30%, Arthur is 20%. And her self buffs (NP damage up and attack up) are better with Koyan and Oberon than Arthur buster up.
    Last edited by Herod; April 20th, 2022 at 05:38 AM.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Altera: Second skilll now is a NP battery and adds 3 turns of critical damage up for self.
    Summer Tamamo: Third skill critical damage & star generation portions are now 3 turns, it doesn't stun herself after 1 turn anymore, and also charges own NP.
    Summer Anne and Mary: Second skill now has NP charge.
    Summer Helena: NP damage upgrade and now also charges NP of all allies (scales with OC)
    Anne & Mary: Second skill now is also a star bomb.
    Anne & Mary getting star bomb is huge IMO since that Crit Damage Up skill only lasts 1 turn. It at least means that she'll more than likely maximise the crit buff she buffs whenever you use it. Especially when her own kit is bad at generating crit stars in general, outside of NP's natural generation which is "meh" at best.

EDIT: Obviously, she could've gotten way better buffs than just that one buff but I guess Lasengle didn't want 4*s to get a ton of buffs?
    Last edited by manafusion; April 20th, 2022 at 05:47 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Arthur has lower NP damage. REALLY lower. Also her battery is 30%, Arthur is 20%. And her self buffs (NP damage up and attack up) are better with Koyan and Oberon than Arthur buster up.
    I really could care less about NP spam capabilities, in terms of skills Arthur has a lot more use for me, at least against giant enemies which are very common. Altera's skills aren't that impactful, except for that buff removal IMO.

But then again that's pretty much how the current game is for most people because of Lasagne losing control of its own game so yeah, Altera is better for now, though taking into account the favoritism with Artoria, I'm 100% expecting a BS upgrade in the future.

US Friend Code
    Artoria is still waiting for that Avalon buff, as hinted in Part 2's cover art. Either way, I'm glad that Altera got a battery, now next up is OG Tamamo.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    there's an update for my room. background is moving now.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    https://news.fate-go.jp/2022/manga_f...laboration_cp/

Anne & Mary (both versions), Summer Helena, Summer Tamamo and Altera got buffed.

https://news.fate-go.jp/2022/advanced_quest4/

Hero's Proof drop CE. Is that really useful? I got a ton sleeping in storage.
    Altera, Tamamo (Lancer), and Anne & Mary (Archery) got the best buffs of the batch. Helena (Archer)'s is pretty lackluster, and they just will never give Anne & Mary something actually good huh. Saber and Mordred are still going to be the default options for permanent SSR AoE Buster Sabers though. Tamamo (Lancer) still desperately needs a NP upgrade.

As for the CE, wonder how long they're going to milk us on this until we can actually mlb it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    And as for the CE, wonder how long they're going to milk us on this until we can actually mlb it.
    We're probably going to reach LB7 and only one will be LB at this rate.

Btw, about the new advanced quests, the one with Vritra requires you to do a Buster, Quick and Arts chain before you reach 7 turns, for those that don't understand Japanese.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Huh, Anne & Mary (Archer) don't benefit from Yami's Kemono check. This is bullshit.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries

first roll
    canon finish apo vol 3

We're probably going to reach LB7 and only one will be LB at this rate.

Btw, about the new advanced quests, the one with Vritra requires you to do a Buster, Quick and Arts chain before you reach 7 turns, for those that don't understand Japanese.
    That was surprisingly annoying

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle sentence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Artoria is still waiting for that Avalon buff, as hinted in Part 2's cover art. Either way, I'm glad that Altera got a battery, now next up is OG Tamamo.
    inb4 it's just an Avalon le Fae joke.
    Or a retcon (LB6 was supposed to happen in AD 500, but Oberon forced a rewrite)