Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    I finally achieved Bond Lv.15 with Amakusa and Semiramis.

US Friend Code
    Crazy, congrats

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I kneel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

TM should mail you a 3 ton bronze statue of both performing their nuptials

JP Friend Code
    I'll take Amakusa and/or Semiramis main story relevance, even a little, please, but that would be nice.

Finally farmed enough sun core thingies to get back to net neutral before Kirei was added. ngl, I'm really happy for the changes to the drop rate. I've even had two days where I had 4/5 drops. Though, mostly just 1 or 2 a day.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    You should simply farm QP like a Buddha. Treasure the blessing of having no obligation to spend large amounts of time on FGO.
    But I'm struggling here, all my new years tickets got me nothing new and I just barely managed to roll a Cu from fp to Grail him so I can spend QP as I was at max and the message was annoying me. I can't afford to farm more QP!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Anyway, yes: poor scheduling. But how this scheduling came to be is more on their own inflexibility rather than some one person. If they'd been able to more easily adjust some parts, things could've worked out better for LB7. Had they actually allowed more reruns to take up the time, this might have been able to spare more of it on LB7, but apparently they'd much rather destroy their schedule with new events than do that, according to Kanou.
    This has always been DW's issue as well, although I always felt like it was worse with "2", but that might just be a placebo effect since I know staff changed.

Either way I never thought Nasu was to blame for most of what happens with Grand Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Rentenzen View Post
    I finally achieved Bond Lv.15 with Amakusa and Semiramis.
    Congrats and I like how devoted you are to making both of these shine. Not really too interested in watching FGO gameplay aside from when I need help, but it's still nice to see when you post your solos and as said imagining how much effort you put into enabling them to do so.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Getting really hyped for pre-release campaign 2 to drop tomorrow!

Blog Entries
    Imagine expecting content two weeks in a row.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I genuinely can't believe this period is real at this point. This is what Road to 7 led up to. My god.

They released a new version today btw, which basically amounts to adding a new method of payment through convenience stores in Japan. I suppose that was top priority for them, more ways to pay.

It's almost hilarious how completely unaware the Twitter account is of how the FGO community feels right now, with this update and the recent reminder of the New Year Returning Player campaign, as if they're not suffering from dead content. They certainly don't seem to read the comments section, that's for sure.
    Last edited by Oz1337; January 17th, 2023 at 01:02 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I'm sure they know, but it's not like they can suddenly become good at managing their game. This is not laziness but legitimately they do not have good management.

Blog Entries
    It really is pretty hilarious that they spent a full year building up to almost literally nothing.

They'd have been better off cutting their losses and releasing LB 7 as barebones as possible six months ago, regardless of what they had to cut to make it happen.

The anti-hype has completely outweighed any realistic level of quality they could manage in the second half. Not to mention that even with the delays, ESPECIALLY with the delays, the comparisons with LB 6 are going to be nasty.

Not even just the story, the deflation of hype for potentially rolling the new units is palpable. I don't even see fan-art of the new ones anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Not even just the story, the deflation of hype for potentially rolling the new units is palpable. I don't even see fan-art of the new ones anymore.
    Yeah. Tezca is fumbled, Tlaloc is fumbled, and as much as I love Quetz, even I'll admit she's not a money maker. I can't see Kuku doing big numbers.

Oh, I forgot Izcalli. Because he's forgettable. And ugly.

That leaves Olga Marie, who'll probably be delayed to Anni 8 (if not later), and Camazotz, who might be an NPC.

...How the hell did Kannou pitch this to corporate? There's zero obvious money-makers here. Did Nasu and Takeuchi roll up to the office and give a speech about how Tezca and Olga are totally going to be the next Oberon and Morgan?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStein View Post
    Yeah. Tezca is fumbled, Tlaloc is fumbled, and as much as I love Quetz, even I'll admit she's not a money maker. I can't see Kuku doing big numbers.

Oh, I forgot Izcalli. Because he's forgettable. And ugly.

That leaves Olga Marie, who'll probably be delayed to Anni 8 (if not later), and Camazotz, who might be an NPC.

...How the hell did Kannou pitch this to corporate? There's zero obvious money-makers here. Did Nasu and Takeuchi roll up to the office and give a speech about how Tezca and Olga are totally going to be the next Oberon and Morgan?
    I see so much hype for Tlaloc and fan art, it's super weird to me because I'm not big on her. Kuku I can also see making some money. Her design alone is top tier, and we don't know what her full deal is yet. If she winds up being ORT terminal the way people are guessing then she's gonna be a money maker for sure.

Olga is definitely a money maker and Camazotz will almost certainly not be NPC only. At most he'll get a delayed release, but even then I don't think that'll be the case.

Personally I think Tez is the only true fumble.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It doesn't matter, they get millions from stuff like Huyan Zhuo and 90's hentai elf girl, it's pretty easy to get money from any kind of servant they come up with. Specially if they give them busted skillsets. Nasu servants are also generally well received, we haven't seen their full character arcs yet at all, I bet at least a few of them will grow a decent sized fanbase once we get the full chapter.

US Friend Code
    I see a good amount of Tezca and Tlaloc art on twitter. Though the most LB7 stuff has been Olga and Marine. Also yeah we haven't seen LB7's cast's arcs play out in full yet.

I think Camazotz was intended to be NPC only, but I expect he'll be made playable at some point down the line after seeing the fanbase reaction to him, like Eresh. Not any time soon though.
    Last edited by Reign; January 17th, 2023 at 06:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    It doesn't matter, they get millions from stuff like Huyan Zhuo and 90's hentai elf girl, it's pretty easy to get money from any kind of servant they come up with. Specially if they give them busted skillsets. Nasu servants are also generally well received, we haven't seen their full character arcs yet at all, I bet at least a few of them will grow a decent sized fanbase once we get the full chapter.

Really? I haven't seen the numbers for the last couple months.

I find it really hard to believe that such low-effort characters managed to make big bucks. They're not even very good gameplay-wise.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    This should be common, but in gacha, players tend to have "character first, gameplay second" mindset. Especially with people who have collector's mentality.