Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Camazotz is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama, as if he couldn't get any better
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    So new Skadi buffs buster and quick, Zhang Jiao buffs arts and quick, Brit and Huyan buff buster and quick, Tlaloc buffs her own arts and quick. Is their new "meta" for quick simply having mixed buffs because it doesn't loop as well as arts or have high 3 turn damage like buster, so they just went "whatever, make quick have other card buffs to make them the 'balanced' option" or is this just a big coincidence?

Rikyu is pure quick but I assume thats because they wanted their Morgan but for Quick like Ibuki for arts.

My current extreme copium is that Eresh Alter is only a costume because they intend to make her a full fledged summer unit. I know that's probably not the case, but I can hope.

Also, is the new Pretender's arts up (for team) when they're on the front line or just in the party? I've seen conflicting translations and it doesn't seem like it gives an icon to test it like some CEs do.

I think she has new voice lines at least, I've seen somebody use her and her Extra attack sounded different.

I feel like Tlaloc's kit is just okay, but she had potential to be a really good non 5 star option for quick supporting, which we kinda lack, if her other skills were targetable. She supports her party with 2nd skill and NP a little but it's probably not gonna do much considering the other buffs are selfish.

Playing her as a looping/DPS quick AoE is probably never better than going for one of the 5 star options, and even the 5 star options are just a cope version of playing an arts servant a lot of times.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    My current extreme copium is that Eresh Alter is only a costume because they intend to make her a full fledged summer unit. I know that's probably not the case, but I can hope.

Also, is the new Pretender's arts up (for team) when they're on the front line or just in the party? I've seen conflicting translations and it doesn't seem like it gives an icon to test it like some CEs do.
    Eresh has new lines at least. I mean my fav. Herk and Beowulf are always made stepping stone or simply forgotten in story.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Arts Up for the entire front party, but she has to be on the front for this to work, doesn't work with her in the backrow. Also the buff doesn't include her, only her allies. Just see the whole reserve thing in the same way it works for Bond CEs, it does nothing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Arts Up for the entire front party, but she has to be on the front for this to work, doesn't work with her in the backrow. Also the buff doesn't include her, only her allies. Just see the whole reserve thing in the same way it works for Bond CEs, it does nothing.
    They are still lazy with the bond CEs.

Her kit feels like they weren't sure if she should be selfish or a buffer, why does half her kit buff only herself and the other is party support? she would be so much better with targetable skills.

Blog Entries
    The new break bar Guts thing that Tezca have is going to be so annoying for future CQs
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Oh yeah, that's a new buff from bosses. Apparently there's a Guts that can prevent you from breaking a bar. Before Guts only prevents you from killing the boss at the last bar, but now it also can stop you from breaking it.

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, that's a new buff from bosses. Apparently there's a Guts that can prevent you from breaking a bar. Before Guts only prevents you from killing the boss at the last bar, but now it also can stop you from breaking it.
    They sure find ways to make life difficult for players
    Last edited by rxrx; February 1st, 2023 at 03:35 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle King_of_None's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    My tablet can't open lb7 without crashing so what emulator runs fgo now a days?
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    took me 10 minutes to get into the game because of the connection issues

Can someone remind of when Gilgamesh's last rate up was?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Can someone remind of when Gilgamesh's last rate up was?
    About a month ago.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Camazotz is voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama, as if he couldn't get any better
    Kinoko definitely watches GaoGaiGar.
    Camazotz is literally called the King of Braves

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Camazotz is literally called the King of Braves
    For real? That's hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死者 Corpse
    Hello i have some questions regarding account progression in the JP server.
    So i started a JP account like 1 or 2 weeks ago (I do play NA since around 1 year ago) im currently at LB4 and now that i have enough to pity a servant im thinking of what i should roll, i could easily go for characters i want but supports are really important so perhaps i should first get a good support and after that roll for characters i want ? I simply want to see what other JP players think, for now im holding my SQ till i decide how to use them (and wait for a rate up of a support of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Quihan View Post
    Hello i have some questions regarding account progression in the JP server.
    So i started a JP account like 1 or 2 weeks ago (I do play NA since around 1 year ago) im currently at LB4 and now that i have enough to pity a servant im thinking of what i should roll, i could easily go for characters i want but supports are really important so perhaps i should first get a good support and after that roll for characters i want ? I simply want to see what other JP players think, for now im holding my SQ till i decide how to use them (and wait for a rate up of a support of course)
    Yes, supports are a big must-have. I'd say that the most important one to hit is Castoria. That being said, it's hard to tell you to save up until she gets another rerun as well given that her last rerun was some 3 months ago. And LB7 Part 2's second banner could have an insanely goated 5*.

Grats on getting to LB4 btw, hope you didn't spend any SQ on revives and have converted your excess AP from mass leveling into blue apples so you can natural regen.
    Last edited by manafusion; February 2nd, 2023 at 04:38 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?