Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

No one knows. Just like with Summer Eresh.

It's been a year since VI/S was defeated, and Draco has no interest in manifesting again. The SERAPH > Ooku parallels are there. On top of that, they're not making new Servants from scratch, except for probably 666, so that reduces the development burden. If the next chapter also turns out to be an actual recap chapter instead of a significant Main Interlude like Traum, then they have more room too. Besides, pushing VI/G off to a future Proto collab is going to have the same problem, just next year, since Antarctica's probably either this December or next June.

I only listened to the details of the iffy Koyan twist for Tunguska, wanted a relatively low spoiler answer to this:

Does Ibuki get much improvement/meat from her interlude and Tunguska? Her appearance in 5.5 left a bit to be desired, and with Muramasa being main story in LB6, I'm a bit ehhh on who I want to budget/shuffle banners to NP5 on rerun.

So far Ibuki is running on Yuuki Aoi myroom power.
    Last edited by Sath; February 6th, 2023 at 05:23 AM.

Ibuki is a non-character in Heian, so yes, every single one of her other appearances give multitudes more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    In Tunguska, the plot revolves mainly around Dobrynya and Taigong and their connections to Koyan. But she does serve as Chaldea's main firepower to fight off the living Weapons inhabiting it since the RM repels human-attributed Servants from entering.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    I only listened to the details of the iffy Koyan twist for Tunguska, wanted a relatively low spoiler answer to this:

Does Ibuki get much improvement/meat from her interlude and Tunguska? Her appearance in 5.5 left a bit to be desired, and with Muramasa being main story in LB6, I'm a bit ehhh on who I want to budget/shuffle banners to NP5 on rerun.

So far Ibuki is running on Yuuki Aoi myroom power.
    Heian is still her most focused showing. Her interlude is kinda more about Kintoki and in Tunguska she's just our big and strong hammer to whack things with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    It's honestly rather ridiculous how low her skill cooldown is on her first skill seeing as it boosts her attack to 50% and only has 7-5 cooldown. Reminds me of Godjuna cooldown on his first skill, it's low because favoritism for being the LB King.
    can she double dip? oh she can double dip i did not even pay attention to that lol
    she is quite strong then

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    can she double dip? oh she can double dip i did not even pay attention to that lol
    she is quite strong then
    "Quite strong"

She has the highest buff total in Buster, possibly of all damage dealers (bar stacking niche pmods)

(DKS own kit)
    T1 - 50 atk / 30 buster / 30 NP strength / 50 crit
    T2 - 100 atk / 30 buster / 30 NP strength / 50 crit
    T3 - 100 atk / 60 buster / 60 NP strength / 100 crit
    +50 pmod Vs threat, 1.5-2x Vs Earth

For comparison:

Melusine
    T1 - 40 atk / 20 buster / 0 NP strength / 0 crit
    T2 - 40 atk / 40 buster / 30 NP strength / 0 crit
    T3 - 80 atk / 60 buster / 30 NP strength / 0 crit

Arjuna Alter
    T1 - 30 atk / 12 (+20 res down on NP) buster / 50 pmod
    T2 - 60 atk / 12 (+20 res down on NP) buster / 100 pmod
    T3 - 60 atk / 12 (+20 res down on NP) buster / 100 pmod

She trails narrowly behind AA's 1.5x damage on cards/NP at true neutral. Annihilates Vs Beast/Foreigner/Berserker on cards+NP, Earth on NP.
    S.Ibuki needs RoA spam to narrowly edge out.

Absolutely roided out ORT-tan.
    Last edited by Sath; February 6th, 2023 at 10:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    i'd be impressed if i wasnt already running 2 np5/120 busters, its just kinda meh to me right now
    i'm in a market for a busted st lasagna dammit

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    She has the highest buff total in Buster, possibly of all damage dealers (bar stacking niche pmods)
    But she's also AoE, and do we really care how strong AoEs are anymore? They're for farming and a few CQs, but in CQs I imagine the Berserker damage bonus will still allow Morgan and Arjuna Alter to surpass her output against non-Foreigners/non-Berserkers.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    But she's also AoE, and do we really care how strong AoEs are anymore? They're for farming and a few CQs, but in CQs I imagine the Berserker damage bonus will still allow Morgan and Arjuna Alter to surpass her output against non-Foreigners/non-Berserkers.
    Morgan - not without her traitmod no, her NP isn't that strong.
    AA - barely, and I mean barely beats her NP damage on her neutral targets. She's ~90% & so roughly matches him against Man. So what happens when she goes up against Earth or anything tagged Threat? Demolishes - and with an exceedingly tankier kit (2t anti purge, 2x 2 hit evade)/own star provision.
    Her face cards narrow the gap by t3 and are exceptionally high - his mods are lower than hers but he has 1.5x damage.

She has extremely high atk with a beefy buff total, her NP doesn't really lose and her cards are close enough. Morgan doesn't pack enough buffs to outdamage:

Kuku t2, max atk 18169
    1150% buster crit up, 300% Arts/Quick crits
    Kuku t3
    1560% buster crit up, 400% Arts/Quick crits
    Kuku t3 w/Oberon
    1860% buster crit up

Godjuna t2-3 -these numbers are after 1.5x-, max atk 16993, 18692 at 1.1x
    1670% buster crit up, 480% Arts/Quick crits
    W/Oberon
    2030% buster crit up

Morgan t2 -after 1.5x, assumes def down(s) remains/lands-, max atk 17667, 19433 at 1.1x
    1192% buster crit up, 337% Arts/Quick crits
    Morgan t3
    1590% buster crit up, 450% Arts/Quick crits

In farming contexts she's neck and neck to better; particularly with Morgan's def down not carrying over. In CQs the Berserkers have a t1-2 gap due to better scaling with the NP strength from MLB BG, she's basically Melusine++ neutral.
    Of note is that she beats Morgan out on 'neutral' from turn 2+.

CQ damage, basic DKSO

Kuku
    t1 231k, 315k [Beast], 341k [Man], 347k [Earth], 462k [Advantage, MHXX/Voy], 572k [Foreigners]
    t2 352k, 468k [Beast], 499k [Man], 528k [Earth], 705k [Advantage, MHXX/Voy], 852k [Foreigners]
    t3 1.04M, 1.26M [Beast], 1.26M [Man], 1.56M [Earth], 2.09M [Advantage, MHXX/Voy], 2.3M [Foreigners], 3.13M [Earth+Advantage]

AA
    t1 344k, 444k [Man], 379k [Earth]
    t2 516k, 630k [Man], 567k [Earth]
    t2 1.05M, 1.18M [Man], 1.16M [Earth]

Morgan
    t1 294k, 264k [Heaven], 413k [Fae], 755k [Man], 890k [Man+Round table]
    t2 343k, 308k [Heaven], 425k [Fae], 903k [Man], 1.04M [Man+Round table]
    t3 969k, 872k [Heaven], 1.1M [Fae], 2.2M [Man], 2.44M [Man+Round table]
    Last edited by Sath; February 6th, 2023 at 12:20 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    Basically,someone owning a NP3 lv120 fou'd Maou Nobu and a NP3-4 lv120 ORT-tan can 3turn Earth,Man,and Sky 90++.Guess we should expect more Star servants on the final waves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona View Post
    Basically,someone owning a NP3 lv120 fou'd Maou Nobu and a NP3-4 lv120 ORT-tan can 3turn Earth,Man,and Sky 90++.Guess we should expect more Star servants on the final waves soon.
    Yeah I would expect them to intentionally pick 800k HP Servants that screw with everyone's traitmod. Castoria/Da Vinci, Tesla etc.
    Best part of someone like Tesla - no divine weakness either (although he has a more important weakness - vulnerability to MELUSINE).

They've been keenly aware of attributes and alignments since 90++ arrived.
    Like how the Halloween quest had a big 290k or so [Earth] mob in w1, 100-120k aoe needed on [Man] in the midwave, then a [Heaven] Saber 'boss' in the 700k range.

They also seem to love putting mixed classes in to snub Knights class advantage, but tend to set the end mob up so the Berserker triumvirate can't delete them without card RNG.
    Finally they have a serious case of The Racism against AoE Cavalry/Alter Ego, refusing to let us use based Douman or Jiang Ziya anywhere ever.

In terms of farming efficacy Vs Earth I would rate S.Ibuki as a safer choice just because she can farm chargeless events, but yes Kuku Destroyer.
    Last edited by Sath; February 6th, 2023 at 01:28 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    Generally,adding someone that can,essentially,omnifarm Man/Earth 90++ with just the stipulation of plugsuit and a 50%charger is,imo,a huge powercreep on the farming game. SIbuki omnifarmed Earth 90++ and the powercreep she brought was off the charts(granted,SIbuki can do a lot more than just omnifarm Earth 90++,but still,farming is 90%of FGO,"high difficulty"quests are far too easy and "ultra high difficulty"quests are far too few and still easily cheesable)

ORT-tan represents a HUGE upstep in high-end farming.

I very much doubt KoyanDark will receive any sort of buff.Mama Raikou has been gigadunked by AA years ago,and she's still languishing.Granted,she got a NP lude,but it did very little to patch the massive gaps in her kit compared to him.Meanwhile Japanese sites like Appmedia regard KoyanDark very highly.
    Last edited by idpersona; February 6th, 2023 at 01:48 PM.

Mmm, I expect tricksy enemy choices to compensate. They always move the goalpost. Sell Arc, optimised 90+ omnilooper if maxed out. Release 90++, goodbye my lover.

ORT-tan's one flaw is that if they feel mean again they will release chargeless 90++ quests, which largely neuter Buster save for Melusine. Arc needs Chaotic and BG. If it's a heavy farm event no one wants to card a wave before they fire the NPs, so you lose the cd reduction.

If you just run everything at 5CE then yeah, slap Cranking on Kuku and go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i'd be impressed if i wasnt already running 2 np5/120 busters, its just kinda meh to me right now
    i'm in a market for a busted st lasagna dammit
    When was the last time we ever had a ST SSR? Was Super Bunyan in the previous collab the last?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Yes if you checked the gamepress. I honestly didn't think hers was ST with that animation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    When was the last time we ever had a ST SSR? Was Super Bunyan in the previous collab the last?
    There were two new ST SSRs for the entirety of last year.

Three if you count Bazett, but she's a weird case.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    Kuku's damage with a 50% CE is a lot lower than SIbuki's with BG or an event bonus damage CE. I think the minimum required investment for Kuku to break a million with cranking is level 120 NP2 for Earth, level 120 NP4 for Man. At NP2 level 90 SIbuki can farm Earth with BG, and at NP3 level 120 she can farm anything.

Being able to go chargeless for farming makes a HUGE difference. Melusine not withstanding, Buster Servants just really can't keep up with Arts when it comes to that.

Now in CQ where it's a lot easier to loop and Buster can run with BG anyway, Buster REALLY shines. But in CQ situations Kuku is pretty noticeably worse than AA since his NP gets stronger and stronger where hers doesn't. He beats her neutral damage by a lot, and even catches up with her Earth damage.

Kuku I think is probably Buster's best AoE Servant because she can do so much so well. AA can't farm like that without much higher NP levels, and SIbuki doesn't have that kind of CQ power. But she doesn't actually break any records- she's second best at everything, even if it's a close second best. No Buster Servant except maybe Morgan or Melusine are so good at so much, but Kuku is also not the best at anything. This is why I don't think she particularly breaks the game.
    Last edited by TresserT; February 6th, 2023 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    There were two new ST SSRs for the entirety of last year.

Three if you count Bazett, but she's a weird case.
    Yeah, that checks. I was a bit confused because I remembered more, but then I recalled that they were SRs, not SSRs.

So the last one was 10 months ago, wtf.