Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    They were perfectly normal imo, dunno what they added tho.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I bet people wouldn't really have noticed they were incomplete if it wasn't for the fact that they announced as much when they released him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Wait what? I didn't care about him and the event so I didn't know about this lmao. How unfinished was the animations?
    Unfortunately I don't have him and barely used him in the event so I can't say, maybe someone who used him a lot notices the difference.

I only know they are fixed because when I checked the news the CBC event section was updated because of this fix.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Must be the guilt talking. After LB7's poor management, they became conscious with anything flawed even when it could've gone unnoticed.

Definitely didn't notice while using him, but at least they're transparent.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Honestly at this point I seriously don't expect Lasagne to be working on FGO2. In fact I think I saw in that past post about salaries fumei put that they were recruiting people for an undisclosed game IIRC, so even more reason for them to not be working on FGO2.
    I saw it as well( using deepl). Though what is that undisclosed game suppose to be, if it's not FGO2? The reason why Lasengle even exists is because Delight Works screwed up massively making another game, negatively impacting FGO, which displeased Aniplex. Presumably Aniplex wants Lasengle to solely focus on the cash cow. It doesn't seem right that Aniplex would then repeat the same conditions that hurt FGO the first time even if the company formerly known as Delight Works probably wouldn't screw up again. Lasengle hasn't done anything exceptional yet that would make anyone want them be the ones to make their game. For anything not FGO related Aniplex can always hire another company.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Things should be slightly better going forward. MaxAkito posted last month that Lasengle was hiring for 62 positions, but since then they already hired 20, meaning the company is now only at 40 unoccupied positions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Things should be slightly better going forward. MaxAkito posted last month that Lasengle was hiring for 62 positions, but since then they already hired 20, meaning the company is now only at 40 unoccupied positions.
    This doesn't sound very promising imo

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If you want to count this as "content", they have apparently finished Takasugi's sprites and animations that were incomplete on release. Today, right after the event in which he's the main character ends.
    The new way to hype stuff up. Buy this Servant now and then in 3 weeks you get new animations to enjoy! Keeping the experience fresh even after weeks since the release.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No exact numbers but:
    Engineer 9.6% -> 11.9% (Server infrastructure, Programming, "Hacking and Cracking countermeasures", laboring over those april fools apps, oddly animations and drawings are including in this listing)
    Creator 29.9% -> 29.1% (Servant production, 2D and 3D art, background art, maps, UI, VFX, movies (like the servant battle animations), sound design)
    Planner 24.6% -> 22.5% (Project managers, Game design, think Class Score, Event layout, balancing servants etc. writers, the guys that labor over making the fgo scripts work ingame lmao)
    Producer 2.5% -> 4.2% (2san, KPI analysis)
    Marketing 19.2% -> 18.6% (advertising, social media, the FGO tiktok, web design, quality control, data analyst, customer support)
    Management 14.2% -> 13.7% (HR, Legal, Finance)

Since their total number of hires went up, and these are percentages, we can assume they increased the number of people managing stuff and the number of programmers. Not sure where that gets us but yeah

Also;
    Gender Ratio 30.8% females -> 30.2%
    Working from home ratio 84.6% -> 86.7%
    All new highers are in the 25-34 age range
    They also lost four days off lol

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The remote work ratio they have is actually insane for a Japanese company.

Makes me even more curious how the hell they could have "COVID troubles" but oh well.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    The remote work ratio they have is actually insane for a Japanese company.

Makes me even more curious how the hell they could have "COVID troubles" but oh well.
    Working from home was implemented post COVID iirc.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Working from home was implemented post COVID iirc.
    Yeah, but they talked about COVID troubles quite recently when it resurged in Japan.

We always knew "covid, please understand" was a BS excuse for them anyway, since no other studio/developer really had issues with it after the first few months.

I mean with how backwards and lacking hindsight DW was(is?) I'd believe it.

Blog Entries
    DW has no excuse since companies with poorer revenue were able to churn out new contents even during remote work. If we want a comparison with games that make good money, GBF was only affected with no voiceover during that period, but new events and characters come out according to schedule. Heck, even Magia Record, who is also under Aniplex didn't have schedule problems during COVID.

I think you're being generous to Delight Works in thinking there as compotent and orgianized as Cygames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimum spes View Post
    I think you're being generous to Delight Works in thinking there as compotent and orgianized as Cygames.
    Which is why I included Magia Record that is from a smaller company. Arknights didn't have much problem, nor did Azur Lane. Heck, even GFL and Alchemy Stars which are less well known that I played churn out new stuff according to schedule. DW is just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Which is why I included Magia Record that is from a smaller company. Arknights didn't have much problem, nor did Azur Lane. Heck, even GFL and Alchemy Stars which are less well known that I played churn out new stuff according to schedule. DW is just bad.
    Still too much imo. To put it another way, all of the games you've mentioned are from comapnies whose sole original purpose is to create mobile games or anything related to video games at bare minimum. DW is neither, and to make matters worse, they openly admit to doing things backwards for the longest period. So, yes, DW is bad, so bad in fact that due to covid there fargile half assed work structure freaken disintegrated, setting things back far further than others.
    Last edited by ultimum spes; April 8th, 2023 at 01:42 AM.

One question about the welfares, do you get a rare prism if you get the copy from the Evocation shop when you already have one?