Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Galatea was there for 6 or so hours on first day, then tanked. FGO is doing bad because Two fucking sucks at his job in getting Nasu to write shit on time and making his team actually implement content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The gap between Olympus and Heiankyou was absolutely dire

It felt like there was absolutely nothing happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    HRM was a filler chapter. It might have been a fun filler chapter, but it was still a filler chapter.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    The gap between Olympus and Heiankyou was absolutely dire

It felt like there was absolutely nothing happening
    LB3 to LB4 delay was also long as hell for no fucking reason as far as I can tell.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Remember when we had 4 story chapters a year
    Plus a big main stpry tie-in event

Epic of Remnant was all in a single year

Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    I think FGO story will end within the next 18 months at max, unless there is some really big twist.
    with one LB a year, .5 chapters and part 1 already having time temple as an extra singularity, do you really believe this?

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    with one LB a year, .5 chapters and part 1 already having time temple as an extra singularity, do you really believe this?
    Yes.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Inb4 they drag it as long as possible past that date, like what they are doing right now with this event. I'd like to see if FGO could end before implementing every existing Servants in the franchise. Though with FSF that's possible I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    HRM was a filler chapter. It might have been a fun filler chapter, but it was still a filler chapter.
    I fail to see it that way when it concerns the demise of a major, recurring villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    LB3 to LB4 delay was also long as hell for no fucking reason as far as I can tell.
    So that's how NA currently feels.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since part 2 started, we had a consistent pace of 3 main story chapters per year. Even with the 2020 fuckery forcing them to release Imaginary Scramble and Heian one month apart from each other, the 3 chapter pace was still maintained. Assuming the management won't get worse (not a wise assumption, I know), we have:

2021: Avalon le Fay, whatever 6.5 turns out to be, and the Amazon Lostbelt.
    2022: 7.5: Koyanskaya Fun Times, and Fuyuki 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    So that's how NA currently feels.
    Not really. Waiting for something it's very different when you know the whole schedule.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    man can you imagine if the game actually died after 8+1+4+10+2=25 main story chapters right after the second part of LB7 because Nasu is done being abused haha

That calculation assumes LB6 will have two parts as well. Honestly the later they drop the ball as long as they do drop it, the more gloriously embarrassing it will be. Singularity F2 will be the Tsukihime 2 of our modern age.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I'm not even sure how NA will react after LB4 is over, things will get worse after it, and they're not as passionate as JP players, that's for sure.

It sure is fun to see comments of Twitter btw, it's quite obvious who's a veteran JP player that is also doing NA and who's NA only and has no idea about the JP version based on their opinions about the current dead weeks and reruns they're experiencing.

US Friend Code
    I don't think there are very many NA players who don't at the very least look at the upcoming schedule.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I'm not even sure how NA will react after LB4 is over, things will get worse after it, and they're not as passionate as JP players, that's for sure.
    Dunno about others, but personally it's a welcome change of pace and gives some breathing room to do some RL stuff with your mind off FGO, and just focus on daily logins. And people can focus on Servants they're interested in without being worried about surprise banners thanks to Clairvoyance EX.

It sure is fun to see comments of Twitter btw, it's quite obvious who's a veteran JP player that is also doing NA and who's NA only and has no idea about the JP version based on their opinions about the current dead weeks and reruns they're experiencing.
    NA didn't had a dead week in the past 5 months.

They'll have perfected the Grail Front formula by then and they'll just pump them full of Grail Fronts to paper over the gaps.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I fail to see it that way when it concerns the demise of a major, recurring villain.
    What chapters did Douman play much a role in, Shimousa and what else? Even then, HRM doesn't touch anything about the Alien God, Olga, or their plans.

I personally enjoyed the Heian chapter a lot, even more than LB5 because at least the chapter wasn't split and all the hype I had for the first part was not lost when part 2 happened. It really felt wrong when they were reminiscing about all the sacrifices from Part 1 when so much time has passed after its release.

Unfortunately, it clearly is the best method for them to stretch content, and I wouldn't be surprised in on the two remaining chapters is split in three parts because of course.

Edit: Close to 4 months we had to wait for Part 2 to be released after Part 1, way too much time.
    Last edited by Oz1337; April 22nd, 2021 at 04:57 PM.

Never understood the whole Filler/not Filler dichotomy obsession.