Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Berserker is already revealed to be Daybit's Servant, so that leaves Saber and Rider. But my money's on Rider coz no way Grand Saber isn't reserved for the climax.
    How many times will people assume Daybit has a Grand Zerker? Seriously, this is never stated when he's revealed to have a Grand Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    If we're going to fight Beast Koyans on 6.5, will we get a new Grand Servant? Only Saber, Rider, and Berserker remaining right?
    Still haven't had Caster either. Reminder: Goetia lied about being Grand Caster Solomon. The only Grand until Part 2 started was King Hassan.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Well, I was under the impression since in the prologue it was stated that he wanted a Berserker as his Servant.

Then again, Hinako summoned a Saber despite wanting a Rider, and Beryl ended up with a Ruler instead of an Assassin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    How many times will people assume Daybit has a Grand Zerker? Seriously, this is never stated when he's revealed to have a Grand Servant.
    You believe the idea of Daybit of all people not getting the class he wanted?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I believe in nothing about Daybit. Could just as well be Daybit getting a Zerker who got ganked by the Grand as anything. Just find it really weird to keep harping on this as if it's stated somewhere already.

Blog Entries
    It's not a weird assumption given the first thing stated about him is that he wanted a Berserker.

US Friend Code
    Well I certainly don't think the spooky cloaked Servant talking about eating the souls of the dead is a Saber or Rider.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    funny thing is Daybit choose berserker because he doesn't need any communication with servant.

yet he did communicate with his servant, even saying jokes.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Still haven't had Caster either. Reminder: Goetia lied about being Grand Caster Solomon. The only Grand until Part 2 started was King Hassan.
    Would be true except for the fact Solomon and Merlin are pretty explicitly stated to be Grand Casters in Mats IV and their lines and profile

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    This got me thinking, Heian-kyo doesn't have a Grand thanks to Douman's failure to become a Beast himself. Whereas Vitch has been acknowledged by having two Grands summoned back in Greek Lostbelt. So it's possible for a third to manifest thanks to her not hiding anymore. Time to crash her party in Tunguska.

A Sanctuary... for what? Is it another service of NFF?

And people might get her other costumes, likely the same way Ibuki's Orochi costume was locked behind a node.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Would be true except for the fact Solomon and Merlin are pretty explicitly stated to be Grand Casters in Mats IV and their lines and profile
    They weren't one in the story though, which is the most important part.

Solomon, Merlin, and Gilgamesh are Grand Caster Candidates, but they are not inherently Grand Casters.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I believe the idea of Daybit having multiple Servants à la Kirschtaria, and the Berserker and the Grand not being one and the same

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    What difference does that make? I thought the whole thing about wanting to see a grand is knowing who qualifies for each class, seeing them in the story is just about seeing them act their part as a plot device

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What difference does that make? I thought the whole thing about wanting to see a grand is knowing who qualifies for each class, seeing them in the story is just about seeing them act their part as a plot device
    Merlin, Solomon qualifying =/= Merlin, Solomon acting as Grands in story. So GDB's right in wondering if there's anything more to them as Grand Casters.

Idk when they did but it looks like appmedia retooled their rating system again and it's really stupid this time. Just giving 2 rating categories is way worse than what they had previously.

Also as an aside, rating Tamamo a D for farming is ludicrously stupid. She can definitely juice up Arts looping quite well so the bottom rating doesn't make sense. Like Jeanne is a D which makes sense but if she's a D how can Sigurd, Iskandar, and Cu Alter be As?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Grand Rider Saint Nicholas let's goooooo

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Idk when they did but it looks like appmedia retooled their rating system again and it's really stupid this time. Just giving 2 rating categories is way worse than what they had previously.

Also as an aside, rating Tamamo a D for farming is ludicrously stupid. She can definitely juice up Arts looping quite well so the bottom rating doesn't make sense. Like Jeanne is a D which makes sense but if she's a D how can Sigurd, Iskandar, and Cu Alter be As?
    Tamamo is a D because of game design more than anything. Her NP never gets the opportunity to grant NP gauge in farming situations because it has to be used after the NP that killed everything to matter, and 50% Arts Up + 30% NP Damage Up is less useful than 30% battery + 45% NP Gen Up for nearly all Arts Servants, or even just a 50% charger from Waver, Reines, Skadi, and Bitch if not caring about card bonus stuff. Heck, with Helena's upgrade, I'd probably take Helena over Tamamo now unless I really need the damage since Helena can be used to clear a weaker wave while still providing a minor Arts Up and battery boost for everyone else.

I'll agree with you on the rest of your comment though. Iskandar I can sorta understand since 3t of 20% Attack Up, 20% NP Damage Up, and 30% Crit Damage Up, but you're generally not caring about crits while looping, and you'd never waste direct charge on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Yeah, but even with all those caveats D is wrong. B- to A- would be more correct.

I wonder how hard it would be to add predictive NP usage. I mean the ability to select the NP card with less than 100 gauge and if you reach 100 before it, it works, and if you fail because a arts card didnt crit or something the NP card is just wasted.

I assume it would redefine the entire meta...