Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

T'was me who said 90%!

She is a more powerful package that Arjuna Alter overall because her neutral damage is similar but she is significantly more survivable; has pmod on her attribute advantage, pmod on 1 of her class advantages; and a wide traitmod.

So for a large amount of enemies she outdamages him on NP quite substantially. For a smaller roster she outdamages him on face cards. All whilst bearing the strongest defence on a proper Buster attacker and 10 passive stars/3% NP per turn.

--
    She is far stronger than Melusine in AoE mode, with the caveat that Melusine can brain dead farm chargeless and Kuku cannot. Her neutral is way above Melusine in both cards and NP and she has traitmod/pmod to push further.

--
    Unlike Morgan she doesn't enable a stall shell, her resilience is selfish. So we basically have a package here that is "generally better Arjuna Alter", able to cleave 90++ earth/threat/advantage aoe check waves with just KoyanDark providing NP, and able to monoDPSteam nuke in the 600-700k* range at neutral with an event gauge starter.
    *fully maxed

And this is on her huge body with a BBB deck and always enough stars to crit.

However...

I think S.Ibuki is probably a more reliable farmer on the off chance we get more chargeless events, although Kuku's mods and stats are high enough she can function as a 2nd attacker with investment.
    Likewise Melusine will be useable on Archer/Berserker chargeless 90++, where Kuku would need to drop a slot (or punch a 1 enemy wave) and for an 800k non-Earth Archer, face punch once.

So overall she is definitely powercreep within Buster but not where chargeless farming is concerned (which screws all but Arc/Melu, and Arc lacks damage for 90++ without 200pmod CE kr BG+Chaotic).

Her value in a multi-DPS team is similar to Morgan (charisma+stars, own big traitmod NP) but minus split battery.

And compared to the previous Buster AoE Foreigner with Earth traitmod, Kuku does 1.5-2x their damage at neutral. Her neutral outdamages their traitmod even with OC up!

--------
    ON QUICK:

Quick's core problem has never been damage relative to Arts. It's a total lack of consistency and teambuilding tools for farming, and absolutely 0 ability to extend within colour.

Higher end Buster is absolutely outdamaging NPAB from Quick though, even with S.Skadi's bigger crit buff. And NPAB chains are not a reliable attack choice for the numerous QQAA Servants they've released since Voyager.
    Last edited by Sath; February 5th, 2023 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sath View Post
    VI/S antagonist makes no sense: it's dead and buried. Why retread the Arcade finale instead of following it up?
    Because generally, the point of a collab is to bring over characters people want to see/play with that otherwise wouldn't be available. CCC was an exception, but the general idea usually isn't to provide an epilogue or "next part" to a story from another medium.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    That's normal game logic.

F/GO bends to no-one, not even sense.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    VI/S antagonist makes no sense: it's dead and buried. Why retread the Arcade finale instead of following it up?
    That's what we thought with Tiamat too, and she returned in the Arcade. It is thematically fitting for a Beast over there to come over to mobile in exchange.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post

How can say something so brave and yet so true.

US Friend Code
    Speaking of Kukulkan, I wonder if we'll start getting Servants that can improve buffs applied to them. For example, applying a Guts turns it into permanent buff that doesn't expire, or Sure Hit turns into Ignore Invul.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post

Pretty much this. If there's something I've learnt from Lasagne, is that even if it's a idea that most players point out as really bad from Day 1, they will still go ahead and implement it.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Because generally, the point of a collab is to bring over characters people want to see/play with that otherwise wouldn't be available. CCC was an exception, but the general idea usually isn't to provide an epilogue or "next part" to a story from another medium.
    Sure, but you don't need a VI/S boss to have some version of Draco, Mother Harlot or Rider Nero/Rider Nero Alter in the story.

Unless they want to wait for a Prototype collab in part 3 Arthur's little background quest will go AFK for years again despite part 2 seeming to involve a 'full Beast clear' on the way to VII.

I suppose they have made Arthur's dialogue after Summer 7 pre-Lillim Harlot, but... why not both? ...2 year LB Arc extension you say?
    Last edited by Sath; February 5th, 2023 at 09:37 PM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    After all the production issues in 7.2, the notion that the Arcade collab is going to be a big SERAPH tier event that deals with a Beast and give lots of servants is very weird to me. They have, what, three months to get it it done, how are they going to manage that?

What notion? I already said I expect 1 SSR and will settle for Tiamat. That as much as I'd love it it won't ne big/good enough for 2 SSRs.

But it will deal with a Beast VI, that's all Arcade has to offer.

Ooku and Tunguska are small events that cap off a Beast.

I wasn't replying to you. It was to the people that are believing/hoping that the event is going to be big.

Fair enough. With even Valentine's near end of month and them having a sub-chapter to work on pre-Antarctica, all after January fiasco, yeah I don't see this being particularly meaty.

US Friend Code
    A possible, and worrisome scenario is that they'll gut another annual event slot to make time, like they did with Christmas.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, it sure has been a while since there was an event.

Summer never dies, it only moves to Winter.

Blog Entries
    You think they'll finally bring in some of the older Servant NPCs who haven't been made playable yet like Agravain?

GudaGuda yes, Agravain doubt.

I could also see a LB6 NPC coming, like say Nasu's waifu.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle dualblade's Avatar
    GudaGuda yes, Agravain doubt.

I could also see a LB6 NPC coming, like say Nasu's waifu.
    She feels like an easy slot for Valentine's release, which would mean not until next year if she is planned as playable. Assuming she isn't a costume for Medb instead.

Speaking of Summer and LB6, Summer Morgan is going to be this year, isn't it?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Depends on how busy Nasu is with LB chapters after 7, if he's gonna write them or not.