Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Anubis is already in FGO for the Plus Episode. They have no excuse now.

JP Friend Code
    About Valentine servants:

Semiramis

If you remove all the "garnish" on her skills (cuz you are not really using the 1-turn debuff resistance on enemies [would be more useful if was at least 3 turns], the Double Summon effect, or the poison most of the time), all she effectively has are a 30% NP battery, a 40% NP Gain (3 turns), and a 50% Buster Resistance Down (3 turns) on all enemies** with a 8-star drain demerit! All on a 5/5/6 cooldown, respectively.

She can 3-turn loop in starting 50% NP and Append with Double Koyanskaya and Oberon, but there are better options if they are available to you, of course.

What does she have unique to her is that she has Buff Removal Resistance on her NP, so she can shield allies from getting their buffs stripped effectively every turn, if you work towards it, of course, compared to those that have the effect on a skill, which are limited on a cooldown. So, in their cases, they have a difficult time defending against every buff removal if the ability is on a NP like Amakusa's Big Crunch with his 4 NP bars and his NP Charge skill as an enemy.

Like in my Little Big Tengu CQ run featuring Semiramis against Taira no Kagekiyo's Buff Removal on her NP:
    Little Big Tengu CQ ft. Semiramis

But, it is probably just less "work" if the effect is on a skill. And, there are cases where you can pop the skill ahead of time if they last 3 turns, though, like Murasaki.

On the other hand, most of the time, buff removal instances are on mostly on Break Bar skills, which occurs in limited instances (like once a battle) and can be predicted, so you can be prepared to defend against buff removal. So, in that example, having the effect on a skill is probably more than just enough, most of the time.

Below are just my deepest hopes in buffing Semiramis that I have been cumulatively in my mind. Some of them are probably a bit much or impossible.
    Semiramis Buff "Wish List"
    > Sikera Ušum: Arrogant King's Alcohol B+

I wish they somehow do something similar to Robin's NP with Semi's poison, either give her some kind of damage modifier that scales up on her NP (which probably should be on her NP and not on a skill) or give her (and/or the party) bonus damage against against poisoned enemies or gives the enemy and herself a few stacks of poison DoTs (and make her immune to them) allowing herself to do damage based on the number of stacks between the enemy and on herself..... and get rid of that Demerit!

> Double Summon B

Frankly, this skill should have been one of her in-game passives (because technically it should always be active) similar to Kiara's Nega Saver, so that Semiramis would do effective damage to both Rider and Assassins with the respective defensive advantage without using up a skill slot.

(I speculate they didn't [if they realized or not] because then Semiramis wouldn't have enough in-lore skills to fill 3 skill slots, as Skill 1 Familiar (Dove) and Skill 2 Double Summon are her only Personal Skills [excluding Divinity] and her 3rd Skill is her poison NP, with the rest are her class skills, which are implemented as Passive skills as usual.)

As for giving her new effects on top of the NP Gain, maybe they can make something with her fish god shield that she did in Apocrypha. In other words, make her 2nd skill do party-wide NP Gain and a party-wide 1-turn Invincibility (and maybe a party-wide Defense to furthur lean more into her Defensive-Buff-Sustain-nature of her NP, or a simple Star Bomb, to be extra.)

Her 2nd skill could be named Scales of the Fish God or Scales of the Mermaid.

> Familiar (Pigeon) D

As for this skill, I always saw Semiramis as the NP charging servant similar to Nitocris and Doman. So, make it so that Semiramis can do 80% Charge (or 50% if that is too much) to self and charges party's NP gauge except self by 20%. I am trying to incorporate the Familar (Pigeon) lore by using its networking capability as the basis.... But it is on a 5-turn cooldown, so maybe you can trim the effects down a bit.

> Hanging Gardens of Babylon

This is another extra wish of mine, but I wish they would hould somehow incorporate Archetyp: Earth field buff into Semiramis' Hanging Gardens of Babylon that takes you to her Throne Room, taking the posin effects mentioned earlier.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; February 4th, 2023 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Just posting these here just to show off the images corresponding to the new announcements.

That's neat.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Aozaki really liked Johanna so I'm sure he'll be happy with the news.

And unrelated but I hate how every battle in LB7 Pt2 is a special party. You gotta keep setting Servants and CEs nonstop.

JP Friend Code
    How do i say "Make a way to ascend Craft Essences without needing other copies"?

This game now has too many CEs that will never see another rateup again, so i would really like to see something like that, even if it is a RP item.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    "Add alternatives to MLB limited CEs" maybe?

I'm guessing it could be done with something like Pure Prism to exchange for additional copies, or exchanging mats like with Servants.

Resume of the last stream
    Commentaries on Kirei's design as well on the many theme songs from the TVCMs

US Friend Code
    Funny that now we have two SSR Rulers named Joan.

Wild Mass Guessing on the other SSR Ruler Joan's kit. She might be a Quick support as reference to her supporting Bradamante. And her kit might pay homage on her Master skills during said battle.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    A Quick-support would be most welcomed, in my opinion. I wouldn't hype my hopes up on that, but...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Love how it's barely been half a year since the latest 50% charger quick support and people are still coping for another one to "fix it"

Summer Skadi is a v1.1 and not a fix, she just has basic QoL (star bomb/regen, persistent buffs/team buffs instead of def down, a bit more Quick).

Wanting Quick supports is very reasonable because Arts/Buster don't need new supports.

* There is no Quick support to enable slowplay/endurance/stall
    * There is no Quick support with team NP battery (Jiang Ziya is not a support and 20 is too low)
    * There is no Quick support with NP strength or NP gain buffs
    * There is no SR Quick support
    * There is no budget Quick support

Arts & Buster regarding Quick:

"Alexander has Quick hyuck" is not a budget support. Xu Fu is a budget support. Paracelsus is a budget support. Servants that actually enable something.

Same rings true for all the Quick SRs with Quick res down and paltry atk. The best "quick" support at SR is S.Lolivinci who isn't even worth running because 20 battery is not the magic number for topping bars off.

Will Johanna be Quick? Probably not because the last Valentine's Ruler was Quick and the last gacha Ruler was Quick.
    Last edited by Sath; February 4th, 2023 at 09:14 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quick can't be fixed (c)
    And it's not that I personally need it to be "fixed" or anything like that, I'll just appreciate more options other than Skadi and... Well, Skadi.

There's no Quick support that will make quick into not Cope Arts at looping and Cope Buster at damage, quick in itself needs to do something different at a baseline, maybe have added benefits for getting over 50 stars. Also I don't think we're gonna go with defensive slowplay with quick as that's an arts thing, and np gain on a quick support would just serve to make it a bit less of a Cope Arts but not fix quick.

Blog Entries
    Just upgrade Daikokuten's first skill to be team Quick up and second skill to be targetable and there's your NP Gain/Sustain *4 Quick support.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

US Friend Code
    I'm just thankful for now that the Quick mechanic has been improved. +20% for Crit Chance on first Quick card and Mighty Chain helps Critting more consistent. Can't wait for it to get into NA.

Ironically Tlaloc would've been pretty good at supporting with quick and even a small bit of arts if her skills were all teamwide or targetable

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm still disappointed that Okki went Quick/Buster on NP instead of Quick/Arts.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck is she gonna do with her ONE (1) Buster card anyways!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quick in general have a lot of units that could be great support but suffers because their most useful skills can only used on themselves. Bartholomew, Rikyu, Daikokuten, etc.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

I think we need an actual incentive to use Quick aside from "it's my waifu's color so I need to make her work even if I'm just playing a shittier buster/arts comp". You don't get better than Artoria Caster (therefore, arts) in sustain, and it loops better than quick at a baseline. If you have awkward nodes or just want really high numbers, Buster is your go to. There's no real option for Quick. They need to establish a reason why you'd even play quick in the first place.

US Friend Code
    My first answer would've been to generate stars, but then it's redundant now with stargen and starbomb in CEs, skills, and NPs, and passives Foreigners have.