Page 14639 of 14639 FirstFirst ... 136391413914539145891462914634146371463814639
Results 292,761 to 292,773 of 292773

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Squirrel View Post
    I mean it's weird, he's in a lot of stuff, but we just never go beyond "he smart, he nice, he kicks ass". Like, Native American magecraft, him borderline qualifying for Knight classes or Berserker... Anything!
    Yeah agreed, Geronimo has a ton of potential for exploration but nobody’s really tapped into it unfortunately. I guess he’s one of those characters well liked by the writers enough to have him show up and be likeable, but not enough that they wanna really explore him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

I managed to max bond Sugitani and I still don't have her at NP level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I managed to max bond Sugitani and I still don't have her at NP level 5
    I'm suffering the same, unfortunately.

The main problem is that you have 8 different possibilities for Silver Archers including her, so you have a lower chance to get her every time you get a Silver Archer. Theseus only has to compete against 3 more since one of them isn't in the FP gatcha, so it's easier to get NP5 with him.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I'm suffering the same, unfortunately.

The main problem is that you have 8 different possibilities for Silver Archers including her, so you have a lower chance to get her every time you get a Silver Archer. Theseus only has to compete against 3 more since one of them isn't in the FP gatcha, so it's easier to get NP5 with him.
    Bond 9 NP5 here. That fucker Theseus showed up much more, as one would sadly expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

不死 Undead
    So i just read Aśvatthāman's Interlude and man was there alot of internal monologue which was a Pleasant surprise.
    While tristan was a choice for comedic relieve, chiron was i guess there as a Drona stand in and did he's job as the therapist.
    But the actual conflict of Aśvatthāman and his conclusion to it was nice surprise since i had a rather neutral stance of him before.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Dark Squirrel's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I know they're not the same card type so the comparison will be iffy, but: who's the got the highest damage dealing between Junao and S. Ibuki? The question came up and I couldn't give an answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsugumi View Post
    write a really long story featuring "why my relationships with young girls are totally innocent"
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    This is the real reason why we all come to BL btw.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It depends: what CE, supports, NP number, enemy attribute?
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Squirrel View Post
    I know they're not the same card type so the comparison will be iffy, but: who's the got the highest damage dealing between Junao and S. Ibuki? The question came up and I couldn't give an answer.
    Arjuna will outdamage Ibuki easily

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    It depends: what CE, supports, NP number, enemy attribute?
    Let's assume BG for both, single wave of w/e, double Castoria + Obéron Koyan + Obéron, assuming similar NP levels and Fous for both.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Arjuna will outdamage Ibuki easily
    Got it.
    write a really long story featuring "why my relationships with young girls are totally innocent"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle idpersona's Avatar
    Single wave as in just a single NP first turn of the battle,easily S.Ibuki.Arjuna's entire point is being Buster and being able to double up on his own skills.He doesnt get to do that in one turn.

Single wave as in 2nd+turn where he gets to double up on his own buffs,Arjuna wins vs.Man and Sky but loses vs.Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by idpersona View Post
    Single wave as in just a single NP first turn of the battle,easily S.Ibuki.Arjuna's entire point is being Buster and being able to double up on his own skills.He doesnt get to do that in one turn.
    Nah, Arjuna Alter wins in single-turn setups as well (as long as the enemies aren't Earth). He has far better steroids, even without stacking them twice.

At Lvl 90 NP1 with 1k Fous you're looking at 401-490k (Arjuna Alter) vs 375k-457k (Summer Ibuki) against Sky/Star/Beast attribute enemies.
    Last edited by djoser; Yesterday at 07:04 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If it's an ideal looping situation then Ibuki (Berserker) also has at least an extra 60% Attack Up from Saber Caster NP in addition to being completely front-loaded on all her buffs. That said, ideal looping situation doesn't matter much because we don't get them anymore for final farming spots.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    If it's an ideal looping situation then Ibuki (Berserker) also has at least an extra 60% Attack Up from Saber Caster NP in addition to being completely front-loaded on all her buffs. That said, ideal looping situation doesn't matter much because we don't get them anymore for final farming spots.
    Yeah, this all came from a discussion about being lazy when it comes to cleaning story/event fights where you have three or so Servants of varying classes.