Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #277661
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,468
    Blog Entries
    1
    Question: Is Lady Avalon affected by Oberon's passive skill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  2. #277662
    不明 fumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,902
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Question: Is Lady Avalon affected by Oberon's passive skill?
    Doesn't seem so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  3. #277663
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,468
    Blog Entries
    1
    hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  4. #277664
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,499
    Blog Entries
    10
    Did 200+ quartz + 17 tickets worth of rolls last anniversary, got Shiki Saber after more than half a decade and Arc.

    40 rolls, no Proto Merlin.

    Down to my last 10 rolls. Sadge.

    On the bright side, Skadi be lookin fine in that swimsuit
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  5. #277665
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    hmmm
    It should be noted that she does have the Hominidae and Knights of the Round traits, at least.

    Unless of course those change after the reveal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Reading her profile
    Spoiler:

    "Hmm... you look a lot like Me-"

    "Of course! Because I'm Merlin-niichan's little sister!"
    LMFAO my sides.



    It is interesting to note, however, that while her first and second skills get a description (with " this is a subspecies of Merlin's similar skill" tagged at the end), her third one which drains people doesn't. Hmm.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; August 10th, 2022 at 02:31 PM.
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  6. #277666
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle DrStein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    26
    Posts
    456
    It could just be succubus lore and/or Beast of the Planet stuff.

  7. #277667
    不明 fumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,902
    It is, yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto Merlin Arcade profile
    Succubus Associate: EXHer power (or nature) as the last Succubus on Earth.


    A composite of Illusion and Mystic Eyes.


    With one glance at the battlefield, she can affect the minds of all targets, friend or foe, and absorb their magical energy.
    It doesn't have that clause because it's not a skill Merlin has (also because none of the skills have that clause in Arcade, there she just has the exact same skill names as Merlin), but it's obviously also not a hint to anything related to the Pretender-case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

  8. #277668
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,468
    Blog Entries
    1
    She gets kicked in the face by Fou, so she's probably Merlin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  9. #277669
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    It is, yeah.

    It doesn't have that clause because it's not a skill Merlin has (also because none of the skills have that clause in Arcade, there she just has the exact same skill names as Merlin), but it's obviously also not a hint to anything related to the Pretender-case.
    I wasn't implying it has anything to do with Pretenders, just that it's probably related to a side of her we haven't seen (likely the whole succubus business).
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  10. #277670
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,468
    Blog Entries
    1
    I hope boy!Merlin's not in this event, the thought of them teaming up is deeply upsetting
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  11. #277671
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,424
    Oh, right, Arcade profile. Yep.
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  12. #277672
    Wings of the Sunlit Sky Hermitfold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    818
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I hope boy!Merlin's not in this event, the thought of them teaming up is deeply upsetting
    You mean deeply, deeply fun, right?!

  13. #277673
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    She gets kicked in the face by Fou, so she's probably Merlin
    Au contraire, I deeply hope they do end up meeting each other on-screen. It should be either utterly hilarious or deeply illuminating.
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  14. #277674
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    368
    Any idea why her Staff at third ascension seems to be corrupted?

  15. #277675
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,683
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    Any idea why her Staff at third ascension seems to be corrupted?
    Maybe we'll find out once her full profile is unlocked at the end of the Event Story.

  16. #277676
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    omg emiya can literally back to back NP with just his own buff?
    omg
    seigi no mikata so good
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  17. #277677
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    what happened to the event thread?
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  18. #277678
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle DrStein's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Age
    26
    Posts
    456
    The, uh...the event thread is gone.

  19. #277679
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,683
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    It appears some wild mod accidentally locked it.

  20. #277680
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,582
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    omg emiya can literally back to back NP with just his own buff?
    omg
    seigi no mikata so good
    He can loop once with it, yeah. But most times, it's more than enough. I think the best setup is EMIYA + Kscope + double Koyan? But Wave 1 will need to have really low HP.
    Last edited by manafusion; August 11th, 2022 at 02:34 AM.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •