Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Luck out since I've got another Sitonai and my first Miyu

Absolute Mistake, and Patriarch of the AAA Clan, a Beast's Lair Subsidiary Anime Aurelius Anomaly's Avatar
    Forbidden Land where there is only Insanity.
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    At this point, I'm just waiting for Lostbelt Six to come, because I just realized that:

1. I only have one holy grail left, so I need to save it only in dire circumstances.
    2. I need to free up space for more exp cards.
    And 3. Because I want the new servants.
    In the hidden plains of the Internet, there are only the lurkers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime Aurelius Anomaly View Post
    At this point, I'm just waiting for Lostbelt Six to come, because I just realized that:

1. I only have one holy grail left, so I need to save it only in dire circumstances.
    2. I need to free up space for more exp cards.
    And 3. Because I want the new servants.
    Dude, we have already cleared all the LBs

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Luck out since I've got another Sitonai and my first Miyu
    Grats and hope it didn't cost too much when Ordeal Call is around the corner.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

AYO!?

BerserCAR is a thing YEEES. Sitonai is riding it too, so good.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    lol it's Hawaii Herk transforming.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Grats and hope it didn't cost too much when Ordeal Call is around the corner.
    Thanks. It was from the 30 quartz rewarded for logging in for a period of time

That's a great pickup then. Grats again!

Whelp, I'm now at 5 MLB drop CEs. I'm gonna stop farming 90++. There's really not that much benefit over 90+ or 90 now.

With just 14 drops (bare minimum drop for 90+), I'm getting an total of 28 extra tickets compared to 5CE comp that I'd run for 90++. That means that it needs to be consistently giving me at least 17 drops with said comp to be better than 90 or 90++. And since I can get better drops than just 14, I've no reason to do higher.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 30th, 2023 at 06:53 AM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    AYO!?

First thing that comes to mind was the one in Holy Grail Grand Prix, and I thought it referenced that. But now I remember it's also featured in the Illya Castle mini game, which is the same name of the event, so it makes even more sense.

Do I have to clear all the mini-CQ quests to fight Berser-car?

Wow, the CQ this time is incredibly bad if you have no intention to 2-turn it. Have fun dealing with RNG buff removal removing Britomart's traits, oh wait it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBell View Post
    Do I have to clear all the mini-CQ quests to fight Berser-car?
    Story boss battle. No need to worry about the CQs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Wow, the CQ this time is incredibly bad if you have no intention to 2-turn it. Have fun dealing with RNG buff removal removing Britomart's traits, oh wait it doesn't happen.
    Plushie has a proper explanation as to how to defeat the boss the right way. Allies that don't attack that turn gets a buff that removes her defensive buffs. It will come back but you get 2 turns to do damage without worrying about that massive defense value.

... Or you could be like me and brute-force it with Draco. It won't be pretty and you might need to CS revive if you mess up your protection timing but it works nonetheless.

Ok, so apparently you have a greater chance if you crit or NP. Also Britomart doesn't NP, she summons others and one of the possibilities is Odysseus with his full defensive buff removal, which basically dooms your entire party since you need at least one defense up or damage cut to prevent her from completely locking your normal cards permanently. Nice.

Story boss battle. No need to worry about the CQs.

- - - Updated - - -

Plushie has a proper explanation as to how to defeat the boss the right way. Allies that don't attack that turn gets a buff that removes her defensive buffs. It will come back but you get 2 turns to do damage without worrying about that massive defense value.

... Or you could be like me and brute-force it with Draco. It won't be pretty and you might need to CS revive if you mess up your protection timing but it works nonetheless.
    That seemed to only work on the first bar though? I held off on attacking with a Servant for 2 turns and then debuffed her and broke her bar. Then I also waited 2 turns on the second break before attacking but she didn't get debuffed at all.

Done with the CQ. Really wish they had removed Odysseus from it. I can still deal with Mecha Liz because it's ST, but dealing is AoE defensive buff removal is still hard to do, not that many options available.

Btw, 90+ is honestly the best this time. It's easy, can 6CE with Caster Cu typical 3 turn with Koyan (not even Oberon) and there's an oni that drops those fire leaves that are very rare.

Done with the CQ. Really wish they had removed Odysseus from it. I can still deal with Mecha Liz because it's ST, but dealing is AoE defensive buff removal is still hard to do, not that many options available.

Btw, 90+ is honestly the best this time. It's easy, can 6CE with Caster Cu typical 3 turn with Koyan (not even Oberon) and there's an oni that drops those fire leaves that are very rare.
    You mean the one that I have 233 of? I didn't think it was rare or anything since I tend to get them when farming for bones in Heian-Kyo.

EDIT: Then again, I'm probably one of the rare madmen who'd farm for bones in between major events.

EDIT 2: My lvl 70 Caster Cu can't farm without needing to add a plugsuit member to make it work. I'll pass and drop down to 90.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 30th, 2023 at 09:51 AM.

Yeah, I don't get this at all.

- - - Updated - - -

What did you do for the CQ?

Does somebody know how much QP you get in every roll in this lotto?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Yeah, I don't get this at all.

- - - Updated - - -

What did you do for the CQ?
    BB with Mashu, Proto Merlin, Georgius, Boudica and Draco. I like to challenge myself. I do not recommend you follow this setup btw, I had to 3CS because of Odysseus wiping my party.

Edit: Removed my explanation because I still am not sure about the mechanics and I don't want to confuse. But if you don't care about this CQ, bring your strongest ST Saber, superbuff it with Oberon, break bar, let your party die, 3 CS and do it again.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 30th, 2023 at 10:17 AM.