Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    It’s a 1.5x damage mod, like Berserkers against most classes

Blog Entries
    then why the fuck does she do so much damage

So i fucked up earlier today and used a CS in Jeanne run without counting ruler mod in and so she came up short of damage on the 3rd wave
    and now kiara is 5% short of last wave so i have to wait till tomorrow cs respawn (because i also need to charge gong) to kill ruler quest which is fine
    but her damage is not 1.5x its 2x according to my numbers
    i dont fucking understand

Which Kiara?

Also, I've been watching choco scenes and one of the female scenes was just Fou and then me rocketing up to space and having some missile fired at me. I didn't receive any chocolate from it and at the end I just received a prompt which I regret not reading but I spammed past it. Anyone happen to know who that was/what I have to do to actually obtain that chocolate?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Which Kiara?

Also, I've been watching choco scenes and one of the female scenes was just Fou and then me rocketing up to space and having some missile fired at me. I didn't receive any chocolate from it and at the end I just received a prompt which I regret not reading but I spammed past it. Anyone happen to know who that was/what I have to do to actually obtain that chocolate?
    Idk whose scene that is but it sounds like a dead end one. So if you got a choice, just pick the other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Which Kiara?
    AlterEgo Kiara NP1 with just 1x Castoria and DrP, (LB BHG tho)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Uh, are you counting her NP upgrade? I dunno what else it could be.

Blog Entries
    no i didnt
    that explains it
    the numbers remain exactly the same tho lmao

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Seen a couple of setups I could replicate to 27/27 the Ruler spot, just have to find a Space Ishtar equivalent to what's been posted.

I should be able to replace that specific Muramasa for Kiara both in terms of damage and refund. Arjuna Alter maybe my NP5 Gorgon with mlb Kaleidoscope since Chen Gong doesn't need a mlb Kaleidoscope in that setup I think.

Main downsides here are I dunno if Chen Gong needs that extra ~390 Attack versus 65 with 100 Kaleidoscope or if my NP4 Nitocris will do enough damage.

In either case though, Space Ishtar is what I'm needing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Granted, the more I look at the Space Ishtar refund requirements, the more it seems that she'd be better off with mlb Kuzuki CE or mlb Smiling Face.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries

2cs setup

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I ended up going with a sort of mish-mash of the two I posted before, still 1 CS though.

Kiara, Jeanne (Archer), and Muramasa can refund enough if you use Bazooka + Gorgon's NP refill to act as the opening salvo in Turns 2 and 3. Gets much harder though if you replace Gorgon with someone else.

Blog Entries

3cs setup
    if i swap BHG for poster girl and use Altjuna to kill last boss then its probably 2cs setup guaranteed since kiara would be able to recharge no problem

JP Friend Code

I went with this 27/27 with 1 CS setup.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; February 22nd, 2021 at 02:33 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Need to find a NP5 Space Ishtar with 100 BG. Guess I'll look on rayshift.io

Edit: Oh, wait, Avengers have class disadvantage to Moon Cancer. Guess I'll settle for 24/27 as I don't think Jinako will be able to loop, not to mention gl finding an ideal Jinako anyway. And I forget that Jinako is Moon Cancer anyway so poggers I guess.
    Last edited by Trubo; February 22nd, 2021 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries

space ishtar is dumb
    duuuuuumb

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, Space Ishtar can potentially beat the 140k Kiara (Moon Cancer) and 170k Summer BB. That said, might just take the loss of ~800k QP and go with an easier setup since I'm going to be busy for the new few hours and don't want to forget to clear the fight. I'd have to use somebody else's damage dealer since my Jeanne (Archer) and Da Vinci (Rider) aren't going to be enough for 27/27.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Reran some damage calculations and it was theoretically possible to 27/27 with my own Servants, but it required Da Vinci (Rider) to roll near max damage against Kiara (Moon Cancer), and the 4 chances to pull that off via debuffs to manipulate RNG all failed with about average damage. Oh well, 26/27 is fine.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    space ishtar is dumb
    duuuuuumb
    Well yes, but I suspect you and I think so for different reasons

- - - Updated - - -

also you killed her with chen gong and I can respect that
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Reminder that the last challenge node will end sooner than others due to the event ending. There will also be a maintenance happening right after the event ends too.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Didn't 27/27 any of the previous challenges, so thought I might as well try today
    failed because of 2% NP missing from SIsthar
    Fuck it,not redoing the battle because of a 50/50 golem attack