Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

You can do full drop CEs very easily on 90. It's brainless. On 90+ it seems to be at best highly impractical to do full CEs, more likely just 3-4 plus support. They seem to drop the same amount of tags. The exchange rate for gold currency is actually pretty decent but, well, lottery.

I'm actually going to have to get all the pieces from the shop. High end nodes drop lots of monuments so I have hundreds of those but I'm done to like 20-30 pieces for some classes, though others are at more like 100.
    Last edited by Arha; September 19th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the only difference between 90 and 90+ is that 90+ drops event currency. In terms of lotto amount, stacks, and CE drop chance, they're identical.

Wish I switched to 90 earlier in this case since nearly cleared out shop already on a spot I didn't care all that much for in terms of mat drops. At least the seeds will be useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, if people aren't going to put a lotto CE on, at least take off the damn Summer 5 CEs.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I forgot to put my lotto CEs on Skadi and Castoria. Woops! I don't think I'm even going to bother putting up my gacha CEs, don't think anyone even cares, especially if it's not on a Caster.

Well, fixed. But I don't think I have any of you anymore. Paitouch was one of the very few I had left and I removed him since I don't think he really does anything except log in every now and then.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I still have 3 slots, but I think I added you back when I did that last accidental purge of friendlist while trying to lock people in. Also, only 1 more CE until I can mlb and keep +7 bonus. I imagine most people want it on Saber Caster instead of Skadi, but I'll put it on whichever people prefer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of which, just got that drop. Currently the mlb one on Saber Caster until someone asks for it on Skadi.

I don't really remember if I have you or not but, well, I didn't play for over a year? I'd have thought you would remove me after that long. Though I actually did have like 20+ people who never did, like this Cabbage guy in katakana that I don't remember ever adding but have had since I started playing pretty much. I guess I can check since the battle just ended. Yeah I don't have you, assuming the name you use is Trubo.

Does anyone know who kyuuketsuki hajimemashita is? I've always assumed it's someone either here or on tvtropes but I don't really know.

I need one more CE drop for +9.

Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I forgot to put my lotto CEs on Skadi and Castoria. Woops! I don't think I'm even going to bother putting up my gacha CEs, don't think anyone even cares, especially if it's not on a Caster.

Well, fixed. But I don't think I have any of you anymore. Paitouch was one of the very few I had left and I removed him since I don't think he really does anything except log in every now and then.
    I have you lol. I don't really kick people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Btw, I'm betting most of you have removed him going way back but it's been funny to see Arha playing the game again. Or at the very least doing rolls in it since he has all the Ooku CEs.

I have no idea what your name is then.

The game gave me like a million quartz for coming back so I went and rolled for Kiara because why not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Should I
    Should I grail Arash? It's not like I use him often. But when he's useful, he's essential.

Also reeeeeeee event filters
    you've already taken cg pill
    might as well go full budget farming

Blog Entries
    i actually can 3t da vinci with full drop, but sometimes i slip when juggling 2 accounts
    the idea is to full castoria 1x, then swap for waver, pop second castoria so that waver gets 30%, then np
    second wave pop waver attack and da vinci s3, castoria np into da vinci np
    she refunds 60 and the last wave waver s1+s2 get me damage and i do waver np into da vinci np

i could also probably do 4t without plugsuit, i'd need 10% charge code though and arts chain turn 1 or 2

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    I don't really remember if I have you or not but, well, I didn't play for over a year? I'd have thought you would remove me after that long. Though I actually did have like 20+ people who never did, like this Cabbage guy in katakana that I don't remember ever adding but have had since I started playing pretty much. I guess I can check since the battle just ended. Yeah I don't have you, assuming the name you use is Trubo.

Does anyone know who kyuuketsuki hajimemashita is? I've always assumed it's someone either here or on tvtropes but I don't really know.

I need one more CE drop for +9.
    Feel free to add me back then.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Damn, Lakshmi can't loop with Skadi/Skadi/Scathach against LB1's Lancer node. Looks like I need Scathach's bond CE. Or another Lakshmi.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Brown Jeanne could barely loop using double Skadi + Waver + mlb Kaleidoscope.

Blog Entries
    Try Tomoe and Castoria2

Tomoe typically needs help from Paracelsus to loop. It's really not very practical.

There's an update from the Store. Maybe they fixed the filter bug?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, the update fixed the filter. Time to speed!

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

How long did it take to fix a simple filter for CEs?

Blog Entries
    its client side fix requiring apk update
    update needs to be pushed out
    apple store does not work on weekends

Master of Procrastination Fujiri's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then they should push it to android first. F Apple.