Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Node is full Lancer for the tickets, no Caster at the end. Mixed currency is full Assassin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Try Tomoe and Castoria2
    Tomoe (Saber) is legit worse than Jason at looping though. She needed to be NP4 to reliably do that spot without blowing her Arts Up on turn 1, which then screwed her out of her Wave 3 damage.

New 90+ is stupid easy to full CE clear. Mecha Eli-chan/Jeanne Alter (Berserker) + Sieg + double Saber Caster should have no trouble at all here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Tomoe (Saber) is legit worse than Jason at looping though. She needed to be NP4 to reliably do that spot without blowing her Arts Up on turn 1, which then screwed her out of her Wave 3 damage.

New 90+ is stupid easy to full CE clear. Mecha Eli-chan/Jeanne Alter (Berserker) + Sieg + double Saber Caster should have no trouble at all here.
    how do you charge ST attacker's NP assuming you put event CE on them?

How high level do Sieg's skills need to be? I think mine are 1/1/1 and I'd like to avoid using more QP than necessary.

Also mirroring Amado's question, as I'd imagine you'd need at least 20% to come from somewhere else, assuming you swapped Casturia for Casturia and Sieg'd waves 2 and 3.

Blog Entries
    Sieg has battery.

Oh wow, you're right. That answers that then.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Castoria's 2nd skill is targetable but gives NP gain to all party members.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    how do you charge ST attacker's NP assuming you put event CE on them?
    Double Saber Caster can give 2 Servants 80% gauge, so your single target only needs a 20% charge of their own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    How high level do Sieg's skills need to be? I think mine are 1/1/1 and I'd like to avoid using more QP than necessary.

Also mirroring Amado's question, as I'd imagine you'd need at least 20% to come from somewhere else, assuming you swapped Casturia for Casturia and Sieg'd waves 2 and 3.
    10/10/X is required for refund and damage, and Sieg's damage is going to average a bit too low to guarantee clear Ushi (Assassin).

Regular Arash and Chen Gong actually works better, assuming you have another 50% charger.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

For the (eventual) Zeus fight I'm going to do, would a double Castoria and Kiara (alterego) work?

So does Scheherazade have one of those NPs where their NP gain is halved beforehand or something? I'm always a little surprised by how little she regens.

Also I'm going Circe/Schez/double Castoria. I dumped a bunch of QP on Schez because suddenly I have loads of stuff and Circe's defense down is surprisingly helpful for once since even at NP2 9/7/7 Schez is not oneshotting Ushi. Sieg wasn't even coming close. I actually don't know if Schez will be able to do it in one hit even with this but if nothing else this should guarantee that the following basic attacks kill her.

And I finally understand why Trubo keeps that list of all the mats he needs for every Servant. I realized I might as well raise everyone to at least 4/4/4 given that I have literally more than a thousand of some Servants blue class tokens.

It's just very difficult for me to care about other Caster looping options (and there are A LOT of them) when Chen Gong exists and he outperforms all of them almost without exception.

I'm thinking I'll go and Grail him during this lotto provided I have enough exp leftover after I finish my other projects. I suspect I will.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    So does Scheherazade have one of those NPs where their NP gain is halved beforehand or something? I'm always a little surprised by how little she regens.
    Nope. The only ones with arbitrarily halved NP refund are Emiya (Assassin) and Gilgamesh (Caster).

Also I'm going Circe/Schez/double Castoria. I dumped a bunch of QP on Schez because suddenly I have loads of stuff and Circe's defense down is surprisingly helpful for once since even at NP2 9/7/7 Schez is not oneshotting Ushi. Sieg wasn't even coming close. I actually don't know if Schez will be able to do it in one hit even with this but if nothing else this should guarantee that the following basic attacks kill her.
    This is why I'm recommending the Arash, Chen Gong, Saber Caster, other 50% charger, Saber Caster setup. That said, since not having to divert one of the 20% charges from Saber Caster to a single target damage dealer, Scheherazade will be able to save her Arts Up for Wave 3, and a NP2 will do 186k minimum before factoring Circe's potential Defense Down, which raises it up to 208k minimum if the Defense Down is maxed.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Circe NP4 (previously Medea with max BHG, but got CE drop) / Sieg / 2 x Castoria doing fine in my case
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Nope. The only ones with arbitrarily halved NP refund are Emiya (Assassin) and Gilgamesh (Caster).

This is why I'm recommending the Arash, Chen Gong, Saber Caster, other 50% charger, Saber Caster setup. That said, since not having to divert one of the 20% charges from Saber Caster to a single target damage dealer, Scheherazade will be able to save her Arts Up for Wave 3, and a NP2 will do 186k minimum before factoring Circe's potential Defense Down, which raises it up to 208k minimum if the Defense Down is maxed.
    Is this a 6 CE comp? I'm wondering why you are bothering with Arash.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Is this a 6 CE comp? I'm wondering why you are bothering with Arash.
    Arash, Chen Gong, Saber Caster, 50% charger, Saber Caster is a 6 CE setup, yeah.

Ah, makes sense. A little bit useless to me since I've been mightily unlucky with drops and +7 is my max bonus anyway but good know for when the drop does come.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    Circe NP4 (previously Medea with max BHG, but got CE drop) / Sieg / 2 x Castoria doing fine in my case
    Same, though I had to level her Defense Down to 9 and feed a couple of spare drops CEs to make her kill the Nue without face cards.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I'm just kinda 3Ting lancers with Jason over here.

Muh mystic code exp.

Yeah I admit I liked getting so much MC exp on the last round whereas I can't get any now, but it'd be the same for Lancers cause I don't want to use Jason.

Also I'll never need plumes again and wine isn't a particularly valuable mat, so might as well stock up on dust now that I'm below 100 for the first time in who knows how long.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I'm done leveling boyscout, and got two more CE drops today so only need one more to MLB. Doing tickets node for the easier farm with SIshtar

Hopefully there'll be a node dropping Caster Gems or Bones for mixed node eventually