Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Michael seems bad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    His NP is quite interesting, but yeah, he doesn't seem all too great.

Blog Entries
    I will not stand this slander any further, Michael is fantastic and his kits are actually useful (for busterchads). Or maybe just wait for his chapter to come out before judging.

They're obviously talking about gameplay (and so are you by the looks of it) so waiting for the chapter literally adds nothing.

He's a buster supp, but the buster up from his NP only applies to himself, and he needs to die for half of his buffs to go off, but his NP protects even him. There's just so much contradiction in the little design that is his kit. Good thing he looks sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    The Death Trigger is more like a passing the torch kind of thing. Like If he dies the Buff that he gain from the 3rd Skill transfer over to the person most right in the formation. If more as a bonus failsafe

Blog Entries
    All things considered he can hold on his own as a Support (and DPS) even without the Death Buff. I think ironically with Quirinus he'll be pretty busted actually.

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    They're obviously talking about gameplay (and so are you by the looks of it) so waiting for the chapter literally adds nothing.

He's a buster supp, but the buster up from his NP only applies to himself, and he needs to die for half of his buffs to go off, but his NP protects even him. There's just so much contradiction in the little design that is his kit. Good thing he looks sweet.
    I don't think you can really use as a pure support. You can use him like QSH: you go double merlin and you use his NP to cover the Invincibility holes, and you kill the opponents with his crits. Or you can use him as a DPS/support hybrid with Merlin and a Buster Servant, buffing the main DPS and prividing additional damage (I think he would be good with Quirinus?)
    But in both cases you are expected to keep him on field, not to kill him. The "these buffs go on another Servant when I die" is just a backup plan.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Blog Entries
    Overall he's just somewhat above average. Definitely not broken or game-changing, but also not bad at all.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    12 days left until the latest teapots expire. I'll give it 5 more days until I start spending them on natural AP farming, as that's about as much time as we need to go through the 70ish stocked up for anyone that hasn't used any yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

US Friend Code
    I know the NP stat is a meme but I'm eyeing that EX on Constantine's sheet while his walls are only B+.

Looking at Michael's third ascension, I can't particularly say that I liked it. On one hand, it's pretty cool that they're including the Marble Emperor attribute into his design, but the fact that they didn't change the face color kinda ruins that for me. Although, there seems to be a hint of marble creeping up in his FA (around his hair), but still would've liked it in the game avatar.

There's also a little crown halo in his third ascension, possibly a reference to angel shenanigans?

Images

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I know the NP stat is a meme but I'm eyeing that EX on Constantine's sheet while his walls are only B+.
    He probably would have a Second NP related the Marble Emperor legend. Again, wait for his chapter.

US Friend Code
    He needs a helmet or fancy crown in his third ascension, his head looks naked.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, there's no reason to assume he doesn't have more NPs.

Enkidu's second NP isn't even in his mats profile, and Hassan is implied to have a Zabaniya that just hasn't been revealed yet.

JP Friend Code
    The NP parameter doesn't always have to match the servant's NP ever since FSN (case and point Heracles) so idk why you guys bring it up now. It is more of an average estimate value. And ofc servants have more than one NPs are a thing for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Constantine is ok, I don't have a use for him outside of his 2nd skill (which I have better swapping support for that already), so ez skip for me.

I personally find him fun to play, and his NP animation is amazing, but I have to say that his normal attack animations are meh in some parts honestly. I have spotted two attacks in which the arm with the blade either skips or moves in a very awkward way when attacking, his extra instead of making him slash while moving with the horse they just make him point the blade forwards which just makes the attack feel underwhelming, and they just gave him some weird laser beam that really doesn't fit him at all and doesn't really look good.

Him summoning other soldiers and actually fighting with them is really nice though, seeing that jumping combo attack made me smile. Kinda wish Iskandar or Caesar had similar attacks.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 18th, 2022 at 03:56 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    No glasses alt for his first ascension? They could at least give that away as simple spiritron dress.

マリーの味方
    I want to roll because his NP and general vibe is pretty based but with Charlie and Kriemhild's cute hair coming, I must hold back.

JP Friend Code
    F saving for pity, gonna all out for Charle

(He will be another BUSTER AoE Saber tho)

Blog Entries
    Constatine is fun, but I'm holding out for Charlie and Kriem as well.