Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #262521
    リビングデッド Living Dead rocohanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    52
    Of course Douman's Crazy Clown Carnival is next, they already said that a main plot-related story is going to be released before the end of the year.

  2. #262522
    Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Aachen
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,868
    JP Friend Code
    742807891
    Decided to throw in a 10 roll for the sake of it. Actually got shikibu. Hopefully this doesn’t tank my luck for new servants around the corner.



    "An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"



  3. #262523
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,426
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Has Angra ever had an event bond bonus other than for Zero rerun? Wondering if I should just take him to 10 after I finish getting Cursed Arm to 8, only so I can do Angra's interlude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  4. #262524
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,003
    Did he have one for Christmas 2017?

    I'm actually a bit surprised you don't have him at bond ten already. Is it that thing where you never want to get a Servant to bond 10 after hitting nine since you don't get quartz for it?
    Last edited by Arha; November 25th, 2020 at 10:12 PM.

  5. #262525
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    8,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Did he have one for Christmas 2017?

    I'm actually a bit surprised you don't have him at bond ten already. Is it that thing where you never want to get a Servant to bond 10 after hitting nine since you don't get quartz for it?
    Nobody did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  6. #262526
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    8,142
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    Symbolic phone wallpaper

  7. #262527
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,426
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Did he have one for Christmas 2017?

    I'm actually a bit surprised you don't have him at bond ten already. Is it that thing where you never want to get a Servant to bond 10 after hitting nine since you don't get quartz for it?
    Pretty much. To this day I only have five bond tens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  8. #262528
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Nobody did.
    Hey, are you dissing my Bond 15 Angra Mainyu?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Pretty much. To this day I only have five bond tens.
    I think I have all the most abused supports at Bond 10. Dreamfire is great since it means I can prolong their use for some time now.

    Outside that, I'm still aiming to Bond 10 all my Servants.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  9. #262529
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Arha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,003
    Nineteen Servants at bond 10. Eight are still capped there. They really need to add some kind of mechanic to permanently bond them to the Servant by using some kind of grail esque resource.

    Bleh, the screen looks ugly to me now. Buttons are coming up too high with a lot of empty space below them. And because I have crap memory for details like that I can only assume that this is different than how it was before.
    Last edited by Arha; November 26th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.

  10. #262530
    The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    8,115
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Hey, are you dissing my Bond 15 Angra Mainyu?

    - - - Updated - - -



    I think I have all the most abused supports at Bond 10. Dreamfire is great since it means I can prolong their use for some time now.

    Outside that, I'm still aiming to Bond 10 all my Servants.
    No, I'm saying nobody got a bond bonus for Christmas '17.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

  11. #262531
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Arha View Post
    Nineteen Servants at bond 10. Eight are still capped there. They really need to add some kind of mechanic to permanently bond them to the Servant by using some kind of grail esque resource.

    37 Servants at Bond 10. I'm actually surprised I have that much tbh, a lot of them come from 1-3* Servants which take less time, but it's still more than I expected.

    That said I would really prefer if you also got quartz when reaching Bond 10 frankly, unless they plan to improve how the Bond CEs work in the future.
    Last edited by Oz1337; November 26th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.

  12. #262532
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,385
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Make Bond 10 CEs into unlockable passive skills

  13. #262533
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,089
    Blog Entries
    9
    getting others to bond 10 unless you want their ce to use once in a blue moon is a waste of bond anyway

  14. #262534
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Shizuoka Prefecture
    Posts
    6,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Make Bond 10 CEs into unlockable passive skills
    I was always against this because some would just break the game. But Casturia shows they clearly don't care about that, so screw it lets just break everything.

  15. #262535
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six rxrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    14,363
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    I was always against this because some would just break the game. But Casturia shows they clearly don't care about that, so screw it lets just break everything.
    Bond 10 CE into passive+ability to equip 1 more CE.

  16. #262536
    死徒 Dead Apostle astagadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Somewhere I belong
    Age
    29
    Posts
    902
    JP Friend Code
    406,564,325
    Lostbelt 5.5 is coming this December, stream on 2th. Subtitled Heian-kyo

    SEIMEI INCOMING!!

    Also banner of Kintoki, Raikou, Ibaraki and Danzou. Interlude for Kintoki, Ibaraki and Danzou

    Kintoki got fkin upgraded, now his NP deals BUSTER res down for 2 turns.. which is something
    Last edited by astagadragon; November 27th, 2020 at 05:21 AM.

  17. #262537
    リビングデッド Living Dead rocohanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    52
    I'm not particularly excited for Douman, but I'm glad the story is finally moving forward.

  18. #262538
    A piece of blue glass moon AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,009
    please give us Tsuna, Kintoki needs his bro.

  19. #262539
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,128
    LB 5.5 announced my people.

    Also, some bond CEs are really nice to have. I don't get why you'd go out of your way to avoid getting them.

  20. #262540
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,603
    NP upgrade for Kintoki, miracles do exist!

    Also NP upgrade for Danzou and skill upgrade on Ibaraki's clear debuff skill.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •