Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Anyone have an idea who is the candinate for Grand Berserker?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

I don't think there's been any new information to help move speculation forward, or really enough to get much speculation started in the first place.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you mean Daybit's Grand, most people believe it's Tezcatlipoca.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Yeah, based on what Daybit commented that's the most likely conclusion, unless Nasu uses syncretism again and/or is a mix of different gods.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Stream update

Mafia and the seiyuu guests won't be there anymore. We're probably getting only the Olympus videos and that's all.

Didn't they just schedule this like... late last week? Were they being optimistic or just ignorant? The situation hasn't actually changed; Japan's government is just finally not pretending everything is fine and dandy.

JP Friend Code
    Probably got in trouble with the higher-ups. Although they did put everyone together for Animejapan replacement, so go figure.

Tales of the Rays just had a "stream" a day or two ago. Literally consisted of three voice actors just playing Tales of Symphonia for an hour. But they were together in one place.

What a difference a couple of days makes, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Tales of the Rays just had a "stream" a day or two ago. Literally consisted of three voice actors just playing Tales of Symphonia for an hour. But they were together in one place.

What a difference a couple of days makes, I suppose.
    Guess they didn't want to get into unnecessary trouble since Abe declared a state of emergency literally today for the Tokyo region.

I assume they will find some kind of solution for the end of the month when the Requiem stream will presumably happen.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I imagine Japan's response to COVID-19 is also partly behind the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Anyone have an idea who is the candinate for Grand Berserker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post

Also if you're talking about Daybit's Grand, we don't know if it is Berserker.
    People is assuming that because Daybit was supposed to summoned Berserker, but Hinako already prove that could not be the final case by summoning a Saber instead of her intended Rider and Kirsch by having more than one servant. We don't even know if Daybit actually summoned the Grand or just encounter them and convince them somehow to form a contract
    (I know you are not supposed to summon a servant on a Grand container, but I've seen that the Marisbilly-Solomon situation keeps creating debate)
    Last edited by Lobo; April 7th, 2020 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    People is assuming that because Daybit was supposed to summoned Berserker, but Hinako already prove that could not be the final case by summoning a Saber instead of her intended Rider and Kirsch by having more than one servant. We don't even know if Daybit actually summoned the Grand or just encounter them and convince them somehow to form a contract
    (I know you are not supposed to summon a servant on a Grand container, but I've seen that the Marisbilly-Solomon situation keeps creating debate)
    I very much believe he met it and contracted with it rather than summoned it (unless he pulled some folklore dept. hokus pokus shit), so yeah, think there's a big chance it's not berserker.
    Also I feel like any debate coming from the marisbilly-solomon thing is safe to ignore, considering it should be pretty clear at this point that it's possible to summon the candidate without having it in a grand container.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Yesterday's leaks really crushed my spirits. I really hope we aren't taking that hellish path.

Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Yesterday's leaks really crushed my spirits. I really hope we aren't taking that hellish path.
    Don't worry, they are not confirmed yet

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Yes, I don't see the possibility summon a grand in a dying lostbelt... Dunno why that Grand walking around though... Probably just like the Old Man situation?
    Spoiler:

Wandering on internet

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Dunno why that Grand walking around though... Probably just like the Old Man situation?
    Yeah, I was thinking the same till Orion went at the end of Atlantis "There is a reason why we are summoned..." which make me go than that could apply to LB7 too
    Last edited by Lobo; April 7th, 2020 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Also I feel like any debate coming from the marisbilly-solomon thing is safe to ignore, considering it should be pretty clear at this point that it's possible to summon the candidate without having it in a grand container.
    Considering we've seen Gilgamesh, Merlin, and Solomon all outside of the Grand container while knowing they're Grand Caster candidates... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Considering we've seen Gilgamesh, Merlin, and Solomon all outside of the Grand container while knowing they're Grand Caster candidates... yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Never really like Olga, so meh. If that's Zeus, Herk sure takes after him. I'd be disappointed if we do not have Tesla vs Zeus though
    Last edited by rxrx; April 7th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    i will go back in time and murder the ancient redditor who first came up with that meme
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    i will go back in time and murder the ancient redditor who first came up with that meme
    Tesla has been a meme since 1943