Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Guess I'll test it with mine.
    My few attempts ended with failure. Either the window is extremely tight or someone lied about it.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    My few attempts ended with failure. Either the window is extremely tight or someone lied about it.
    I couldn't figure it out either!..

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    Might depend on how good your phone is? My old phone had the Billy bug for example, but the new one doesn't.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    I couldn't figure it out either!..
    So it's not just me. I also think it's the phone.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Jason, Himiko, Ash, and Melt anniversary CEs.

Welp, Melt got one. If Ryuutan gets one again then I already have my CEs decided.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty much settled for Jason and Moriarty. They'd have to bring out the biggest guns (Nightingale and Nagiko) to make me change that choice.
    Last edited by Comun; July 23rd, 2021 at 09:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    yfw when you are so far in the endgame that better dailies would be of 0 consequence

- - - Updated - - -

bring back bond dailies
    now that would be something

There's nothing to lose by adjusting them to today's content and increase the Bond EXP you get from them in case you need them.

And yeah, I want Bond/Master/Mystic Code EXP back, and also that they add a daily to farm CE EXP. There's still so many CEs I want at max level even after 5-6 years. It was so good when they added them in the FP gatcha during the Guda Guda event.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Better dailies with new mats and improved experience rewards
    Add CE XP permanently to the FP gacha

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    After those chapters with support Casthuria going above level 100, I'm worried their big anniversary surprise will increasing the level cap without doing anything to make Grails less scarce.
    A more optimistic spin on this idea: This year DW randomly added a new button that allows the player to mark their favorite Servant for everyone looking at your Support list to see, without affecting anything mechanically. Maybe this is more that just a cosmetic gimmick made to send DW data on who the most beloved Servants are. We could have a surprise where the Servant marked as the player's favorite on the 6th anniversary gets raised to 120 with no previous warning.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    anni is going to be a 5 day event. This is where FGO starts picking up. I am still calling that the servant will be proto merlin.
    If they do add a pity system they should rerun the last few LB6 banners for people that rolled and failed.

The new servant won't be oberon. They need something to bait us with when the release the last part of lb6, besides kazudrop

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Woe betide those whose favorited Servant is a Lv. 1 Georgios or a Lv. 70 Waver/Skadi/Castoria

Yeah, I don't think people would like not having the choice to select which Servant they want at level 120. Some people probably don't have a best favorite but have several favorites, and I'm sure they would prefer being able to pick. Others don't really care about maxing their favorite Servant and would rather choose a Servant like Chen Gong that benefits from more attack for farming.

Though I do agree that they've probably been keeping track of other's favorites, to see which future gatchas they may add in the future that would guarantee instant roll, and if that's the case EVERYBODY SHOULD PUT IT ON GODJUNA, I mean on Servants that don't get rate ups often enough.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    wait, anniversary is only going for 5 days? but what about anni-strengthenings?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Probably meant the anniversary fest thing before the in-game anniversary stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I need that Asvatthaman CE as a costume what the fuck, he's hot

even more confused now as to why yang guifei isn't in street clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think people would like not having the choice to select which Servant they want at level 120. Some people probably don't have a best favorite but have several favorites, and I'm sure they would prefer being able to pick. Others don't really care about maxing their favorite Servant and would rather choose a Servant like Chen Gong that benefits from more attack for farming.

Though I do agree that they've probably been keeping track of other's favorites, to see which future gatchas they may add in the future that would guarantee instant roll, and if that's the case EVERYBODY SHOULD PUT IT ON GODJUNA, I mean on Servants that don't get rate ups often enough.
    Watch my Angra Mainyu hit lvl 120.

And with lvl 120/6*, he unlocks a new NP that basically nukes all allies/enemies on the field completely, remove his Guts and kills himself as well.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    Oberon doesn't deserve being a anii servant. If DW has no other cards to play, then wtf, LOL.
    Oberon deserves it cause Nasu said so. He is designed by his idol famed for Honey and Clover, who is also known for having real issues with people. He only managed to get a meeting with her thanks to Mafia Kajita, so if Nasu wants his idol's character as anii servant, what makes you think DW can say no?

- - - Updated - - -

Watch my Angra Mainyu hit lvl 120.

And with lvl 120/6*, he unlocks a new NP that basically nukes all allies/enemies on the field completely, remove his Guts and kills himself as well.
    I just want Mashu to unlock her bond cap, level cap and NP level to max in the climax of LB6.